Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) (46657 Views)

Pastor Contracted Me To Get A Virgin For Ritual Purposes —suspect (photo) / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Guyman02: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its the work of the devil whenever they are caught.
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by HRich(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/09/how-we-monitor-rob-bank-customers-with-huge-withdrawals-suspect/
A 23year old yoruba man is married, and he's a gang member while other of his mates are in school

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Robbers... Always blaming their friends or ignorance
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by fairheven: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
MoneypassGod:
some pple sef. U made about a million naira frm armed robbery and d first thing dat came to ur mind was to buy a car... Really?? Wot will a car add to ur pathetic life, just to show off i guess. Smh! Why not use d money to invest in a profitable business so dat u can stop dis shameful and risky act as soon as possible.

Such money can never be profitable.. Lie lie
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Akin0: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Guys, make use of online transfer, mobile etc for your transactions. It is safer.
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by crazyclown07(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Comes out of the house *rolls mat and sips kunu* Came to check names..I hail my South West brothers

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by guente02(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
So this guy is the same age as me and yet has adamantly refused to have/receive sense....Odikwa learry patheticu
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Utchgirl(f): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
marshborn:
His political geographical region says it all... lipsrsealed

Kikikikikikiki !

kikikikikikiki !

I refuse 2 check name

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by palsenator(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
marshborn:
And your shallow and crude mind has shown your God forsaken location. End time somebody. Ode.

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is exactly what happened this afternoon just few mins past 2 at Bode Thomas,Surulere and a poor man was shot on the leg. I fear for this country.
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by crazyclown07(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Comes out of the house *rolls mat and sips kunu* Came to check names..I hail my South West brothers
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by vickylala239: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/09/how-we-monitor-rob-bank-customers-with-huge-withdrawals-suspect/

Hmmmm.....

After arresting dem....2yrs jail term will b given to dem.....

Wats d xssence of d arrest....

Sum will b freed.... if capital punishment was gvn to diz guys,Dey will knw robbery is death straight ....Dey knw Dey will b free Dats y Dey Hv liver to do all diz
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided
cutetopsey:
Poverty!
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Gkemz: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
What are they waiting for... Send am to where he belongs
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
23 ke u life don finish 4 priiiison
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
cheesy Name check .............. Ok

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
hazyfm1:
99 DAYS FOR THE THIEF
99 years for the owner
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Utchgirl:

Kikikikikikiki !

kikikikikikiki !

I refuse 2 check name
I go check am for you
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by fortune1968: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
marshborn:
....the remaining 4 members of d gang are from the baby factory region ! what will you say now ?
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by glossy6(f): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
MoneypassGod:
some pple sef. U made about a million naira frm armed robbery and d first thing dat came to ur mind was to buy a car... Really?? Wot will a car add to ur pathetic life, just to show off i guess. Smh! Why not use d money to invest in a profitable business so dat u can stop dis shameful and risky act as soon as possible.

Why will he stop when robbery is a going concern?
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by glossy6(f): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
fortune1968:
....the remaining 4 members of d gang are from the baby factory region ! what will you say now ?

So you know them! The police will need your statement
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Utchgirl(f): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I go check am for you

Hmm....
Abeg, no be send u ooo
Bt u r free 2 check naah
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by MoneypassGod(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
glossy6:

Why will he stop when robbery is a going concern?
sorry, is dat English?? I dont understand wot u said. Wot do u mean by 'going concern'??
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Faith111: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
MoneypassGod:

Stolen money is never used properly.
If invested, the investment will crash in no time..
I know of people who stole so much from their ogas biz to start theirs. Guess what? 2 are no longer in biz. 1 is still on but I ddoubt how far she will go
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by glossy6(f): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
MoneypassGod:
sorry, is dat English?? I dont understand wot u said. Wot do u mean by 'going concern'??

In accounting, a company is said to be a going concern if there's every reason to believe that it will continue to be in business into the foreseeable future.
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by glossy6(f): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Guyman02:
Its the work of the devil whenever they are caught.

Yes. Even when the devil is still sleeping or on annual leave undecided
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
loomer:
See how d guy share dey increase like microsoft stock
Google stock, you meant...smiley
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Elinob(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
I hope say knw be change causes dis one ooooo .
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
richmondefosa:
u have made over #500,000 from robbery e never do you. SMH. u still went ahead to buy a honda car instead of investing the money. too bad. awon oloriburuku gbogbo

Invest the money in what? Do u really think he will make progress on peoples toil. Even if he pays tithe he won't go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by 3kay945(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thieves are always ugly looking thing..
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by obontami: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nawa ooo
rada rada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$11.8M Worth Of Cocaine Disguised As Baby Wipes Seized On US/Mexico Border / Woman Hides Stolen Newborn Baby In Her Handbag In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.