Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) (46635 Views)

Pastor Contracted Me To Get A Virgin For Ritual Purposes —suspect (photo) / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by dre11(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP, Fatai Owoseni, on Tuesday paraded a suspect, one Tunde Adewale, believed to be part of a five-man robbery gang who laid ambush for bank customers in different areas within the metropolis.

The CP added that the gang usually robbed their victims at gunpoint.

He said, “The suspect was arrested while attempting to rob another victim at Iyana-Ipaja area. When the gang members sighted a police patrol team, they took to their heels.
“Luck ran out on Adewale when he was arrested,” the CP stated.

The 23-year-old suspect confessed to the crime; he told detectives attached to the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, Lagos State how he and his gang members trailed and robbed customers moments after they leave banking halls.

According to Adewale, a gang member would go into the banking hall, pretending to be a customer.

“After the person had spied on those withdrawing huge amounts of money, he would come out and inform us. Two of us would sit on a motorcycle, waiting for the person to come out.
“Immediately we sight the victim, we start operation.

“My role is to point gun at a victim and collect his money. After that, we would zoom off.

“I was a tricycle rider before, but the profit from that business wasn’t enough and I needed money to discharge my wife from the hospital, who had just given birth.

“This was why I went to my friend, Sunday, to assist me with a loan. He didn’t give the money. He promised to introduce me to a job that would fetch me plenty of money.
“That was how I joined robbery in January last year and went for my first operation at Jakande Estate.

“We robbed a lady coming out of a bank. We robbed her of N200, 000. I got N50, 000 as my share.

“My wife was later discharged from the hospital by her family members. I had no option than to continue with the gang. I was making money from the operations.”
The suspect said he had participated in five operations.

According to him, he made N200, 000 in his second operation and N300, 000 in the third; he later used part of his loot to buy a Honda car.

Owoseni urged that suspicious persons should be reported immediately to the police and warned customers in banking halls to be mindful of people they talk with.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/09/how-we-monitor-rob-bank-customers-with-huge-withdrawals-suspect/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by aalangel(f): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Everyday for the thief....
Such a fool.

9 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
aalangel:
Everyday for the thief....

today today for the owner!

11 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by SweetOlive(f): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thief tongue

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by hazyfm1: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
99 DAYS FOR THE THIEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Was annoyed when i went to carry out a transaction at GTB and when its time for the bank to open. We're asked to form a queue and the security man was telling us to be very careful cos not everyone on the queue is a genuine customer. Some are informants while some are thieves. Now, am not annoyed anymore.
This justified his statement. Thats why its advisable that people should embrace online transfer. Its well sha.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by DICKtator: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wow. See strategy. Na poverty cause am sha

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
End of the road for you.
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Shoot him first..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Singlestrokes(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
The will reward every works its ur time God don pick ur call
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by KAYNINI(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
at this age and time people still withdraw alot of cash!
so sad

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by inonsyyahoocom(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Just one day...
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by COvo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
H
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by sped1oro(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Another tale of my wife is in the hospital and that is why i took to robbery..

Abeg make we hear word jor, let them face the music squarely

17 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by BrightEye(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
see ur life
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Smellymouth: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by bastien: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Them go blame devil
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by ekemit(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
I just hate any thief, especially of recent my charger and power bank was stolen when I was changing it, if feel like killing any thief that cuts across my way.

2 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Lovexme(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
See someone's full-time job undecided

People work hard to earn a living while some other elements swoop in to come reap where they never sowed.

2 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by MoneypassGod(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
some pple sef. U made about a million naira frm armed robbery and d first thing dat came to ur mind was to buy a car... Really?? Wot will a car add to ur pathetic life, just to show off i guess. Smh! Why not use d money to invest in a profitable business so dat u can stop dis shameful and risky act as soon as possible.

10 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by marshborn(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
His political geographical region says it all... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by thefakestan: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
You'll be fine with ur Honda!

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
We should just be more careful
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Asiri1991: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
These boys keep disgracing Yorubas everyday.

7 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Kesmakveli(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
It Pains me that some young vibrant youths still make a living by robbing other people's hard earned money.. Wtf! He should serve his term in jail. And I hope other thieves will learn lessons from this act.
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by richmondefosa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
u have made over #500,000 from robbery e never do you. SMH. u still went ahead to buy a honda car instead of investing the money. too bad. awon oloriburuku gbogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by cutetopsey(f): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Poverty!
Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by kevoh(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
dre11:

“My wife was later discharged from the hospital by her family members. I had no option than to continue with the gang. I was making money from the operations.”
The suspect said he had participated in five operations.

According to him, he made N200, 000 in his second operation and N300, 000 in the third; he later used part of his loot to buy a Honda car.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/09/how-we-monitor-rob-bank-customers-with-huge-withdrawals-suspect/
No you had an option to quit and hustle the legal way. You were simply greedy!

2 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Holyfield1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
I swear, I am not here to check his name grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by Fiwasayo(f): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
THEIF!!! Didn't Notice the name though tongue

1 Like

Re: How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) by loomer: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
See how d guy share dey increase like microsoft stock

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) / Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.