Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (72319 Views)

Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by EROMS38(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
C dis yeye old man don Jazzy, he shld show linda d way.
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Strahovski1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
adonismuller:
the women even enjoy it more...

Think about the dignity ( the respect you get from the public) do you think Omotola and Rita Dominic can be accorded same respect in a party?

What about the support both emotional,financial and spiritual?

What about the love,care,affections?

What about that family bond,the love from your own kids? Do you know how it feels for a woman to be with her kids and husband ....playing and telling jokes?

Bro,even God supports marriage!

It depends on the society. Marriage does not command respect. Do you know what omo tola is going through in her marriage? Whoever she is by the way.

What spiritual support does a husband want to give? I only see financial support.

Love,care,affection how many married Nigerian women can boast of the three?

My point is people should stop mocking single people. Nothing special about marriage.

(I am married myself)

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by bigjohn100(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
am also single and seriously searching.....lol
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Exxit(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
adonismuller:
big things happens,you raise your own happy family.

When you come from work your kids welcome you and above all your wife cooks good meal for you both in dining and bedroom.

That is if you marry a good wife!
not every one wants that life..
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by udemzyudex(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
seunmsg:
Agbaya, he should get married before mocking others.

Didnt u read where he said except me? Some Nigerians go just dey jump inside matter...
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by BeauHomme: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
JAMB QUESTION

Q. Why isn't Banana Linda married?

A. Because Linda loves Banana
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Ignatio(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Is there any where Linda complained of being single, am I missing something?

With the kind of dough she has, that Linda bird can buy 20 men if she wanted.

20 men that will eat her money and dump her for younger ones when they're done.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Shedybliss98(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
this is like telling your family's last born to go get married, while you are still single, and the the first born at that.
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Gkemz: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kettle calling frying pan black

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by realestworld(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abagworo post=:

Are you 11 or 12 cause Don Jazzy is 31 or 32.
mah guy PAPA JAZZY is 48yrs old
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by andrewsmart(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
even if Linda can buy any man that won't give her d happiness bcus as der say u can buy a bed but u can't buy sleep u can buy d heart but not d mind i mean d soul . love is important. Linda no use that word again .respect we,men . 4get ur billions n ur banana island if no man buy ur Syd e go b like banana highlander
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by realestworld(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Abagworo post=:

Are you 11 or 12 cause Don Jazzy is 31 or 32.
mah guy PAPA JAZZY is 48yrs old. U nor dey see e strong face?
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by aleshmotors: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lady F,i am waitn 4 u
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Bishops10(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
realestworld:
Truth be told, don jazzy is old enough to be my father.
PAPA JAZZY abeg go marry nor make those small small children dance wey you dey dance for video deceive u!
1999 Generation spotted kiss
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by emmagift2000: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
it appears you all don't know that don jazzy is still in his early thirty. I just thought you should know since you think his look tells of his age. t is just like saying Adele is 40 years or so
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by realestworld(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bishops10 post:
1999 Generation spotted kiss

mah guy i senior u, forget that ur strong beards filled with bumps am wen u carry 4 face.
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Kirinwa: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
Don Jazzy's case go soon be like this.

Boy you wicked! That's a drum of oil nah.
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Spanner4(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Linda don't mind Don Baba
U go get husband
Anyway contact us single ladies coz we have"HUSBAND FOR SALE"
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Spanner4(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Linda don't mind Don Baba
U go get husband
Anyway contact us single ladies coz we have"HUSBAND FOR SALE"
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by daverebranded(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
TippyTop:

naaaa...not any man
Real niggers are scarce
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Mayflowa(m): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2016
TippyTop:

She has sad she is single and available. The average guy she would want have several girls loyal to him. You don't expect her to marry unintelligent and u witty personality. She won't cope
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by kaecyy(m): 3:58am On Mar 10, 2016
With the kind of dough she has, that Linda bird can buy 20 men if she wanted. [/quote]

Yah can buy even a hundred men buh not a husband
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by xcuggsm(m): 4:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
What is Don Jazzy waiting for?

Overheard my little cousin and his friends discussing last night and was shocked by what I heard:

A) Linda Ikeji is not really a woman but a man who changed his sex!! shocked
B) Don Jazzy's joy stick is dead as he donated it to Illuminati in exchange for fame and dough!!

Can these postulations be true? If they are, then we now know why they are still not married!!
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by seunmsg(m): 5:07am On Mar 10, 2016
udemzyudex:

Didnt u read where he said except me? Some Nigerians go just dey jump inside matter...

Why should we exempt him? You cannot mock and call out others for the same thing you are guilty of and then ask to be exempted.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by udemzyudex(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2016
seunmsg:

Why should we exempt him? You cannot mock and call out others for the same thing you are guilty of and then ask to be exempted.

Chai.... He said except me ooo, which means he knows he is quilty too.

Lol.... See as u serious for the matter.
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2016
idupaul:

I wonder why because it's not like anything special happens in most marriages
most of them are not even happy in the so called marriages.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by amtaken(f): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Don is younger than D'banj. Hope you know?

Kondomatic:
Don Jazzy's case go soon be like this.
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by amtaken(f): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Lol he looks more mature than his age. He's actually younger than D'banj.

realestworld:
Truth be told, don jazzy is old enough to be my father.
PAPA JAZZY abeg go marry nor make those small small children dance wey you dey dance for video deceive u!
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Irreplaceable48(f): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Daniel058:
If dem ask me, I go say don jazzy don clock 40..

He is single because he still want to.
Plus the fact that he's a Guy; He can get married anytime he wishes to......Unlike Linda

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Bishops10(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2016
realestworld:

mah guy i senior u, forget that ur strong beards filled with bumps am wen u carry 4 face.
can I see the bumps pls
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by ibidapko(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2016
xcuggsm:

Overheard my little cousin and his friends discussing last night and was shocked by what I heard:

A) Linda Ikeji is not really a woman but a man who changed his sex!! shocked
B) Don Jazzy's joy stick is dead as he donated it to Illuminati in exchange for fame and dough!!

Can these postulations be true? If they are, then we now know why they are still not married!!

RIGHT OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES!!
THE ONE ABOUT LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE TRUE kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War / "My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.