Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (72318 Views)

Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by aristosoft(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2016
Don Jazzy telling Linda He's available. grin
Oga if you wan toast, why start from social media.
Bros Don Jazzy, if you want Linda Ikeji as wife, oya coman take her hand in marriage. No worry about bride price
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by fumstar(f): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
adonismuller:
big things happens,you raise your own happy family.

When you come from work your kids welcome you and above all your wife cooks good meal for you both in dining and bedroom.

That is if you marry a good wife!

Gbamm!
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by funkyme2014(f): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2016
pinkiberry:
chai. even with all the m
oney. no husband u will still be insulted.
Dis one many women rush into marriage wit anyhow person and rush out cos pple are mocking her single status. Its beta to remain single n be happy rather dan be married n miserable commiting suicide or murder because u didn't see wat u thought. Naija pple shld stop making jest of ladies cos dey are nt married, marriage is nt everything bt self confidence is. Nt everyone is meant or wants to marry and as far as d person singleness is nt affecting yr fundamental human right pls let dem be. U don't knw their childhood experience wit their parents, several pple are nt married today due to wat dey witnessed in their parents marriage so make una back off
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Godson32(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Daniel058:
If dem ask me, I go say don jazzy don clock 40..

He is single because he still want to.
Don Jazzy is still 34, don't mind his big head.
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by blackprowler: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
adonismuller:
big things happens,you raise your own happy family.

When you come from work your kids welcome you and above all your wife cooks good meal for you both in dining and bedroom.

That is if you marry a good wife!

See the narrow worldview of a typical Nigerian. If 99% of people are doing something and 1% doesn't want or isn't yet able to, they won't let them rest until they fall in line. And we're complaining about Nigeria when we all created the values that keep us backward.

Let me tell you, when those kids grow older and the parent did not prepare for the future, that happiness will be out the window in no time. Why are we suffering today? Don't you know that for every 1% increase in economic output Nigeria achieves, they increase their population by more than enough to wipe out the benefit to society, leaving the country even poorer, promoting disharmony in the family and society. I'm amazed Nigerians never tie their desperate situation to the fact that their populations doubled in 25 years while reasonable, hardworking societies recorded little increase under same period, some even recording negative population growth rate. All this is academic to most of you but you are seeing the effect but to dumb to make the connection. There's unemployment, govt didn't provide employment for "teeming youth". Government send your mama and papa message? The worst part is they keep having children from villages who want to run away from the farm and come to the cities to be like Americana and we're complaining food is expensive and scarce. As I always say, Nigeria is a joke. The people are empty. This is typical of a backward society. Let me remind all of you what's happening: in 100 years, Nigerian landmass has shrunk but the population has increased 10 TIMES! Yes, 1000%. There is no God controlling anything here. If we continue to marry so we can have children and condemn instead of thanking those that didn't, one day we will start eating one-another. The more the people, the higher the price of everything will get. We are like any other animals. If there's too many rats in your house because they have a free reign to born as they like, after a while you will have to start to kill them or they will kill you before killing one-another for meat. God! I just don't know where to start, this society is so so lost in ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by adonismuller(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
blackprowler:

See the narrow worldview of a typical Nigerian. If 99% of people are doing something and 1% doesn't want or isn't yet able to, they won't let them rest until they fall in line. And we're complaining about Nigeria when we all created the values that keep us backward.

Let me tell you, when those kids grow older and the parent did not prepare for the future, that happiness will be out the window in no time. Why are we suffering today? Don't you know that for every 1% increase in economic output Nigeria achieves, they increase their population by more than enough to wipe out the benefit to society, leaving the country even poorer, promoting disharmony in the family and society. I'm amazed Nigerians never tie their desperate situation to the fact that their populations doubled in 25 years while reasonable, hardworking societies recorded little increase under same period, some even recording negative population growth rate. All this is academic to most of you but you are seeing the effect but to dumb to make the connection. There's unemployment, govt didn't provide employment for "teeming youth". Government send your mama and papa message? The worst part is they keep having children from villages who want to run away from the farm and come to the cities to be like Americana and we're complaining food is expensive and scarce. As I always say, Nigeria is a joke. The people are empty. This is typical of a backward society. Let me remind all of you what's happening: in 100 years, Nigerian landmass has shrunk but the population has increased 10 TIMES! Yes, 1000%. There is no God controlling anything here. If we continue to marry so we can have children and condemn instead of thanking those that didn't, one day we will start eating one-another. The more the people, the higher the price of everything will get. We are like any other animals. If there's too many rats in your house because they have a free reign to born as they like, after a while you will have to start to kill them or they will kill you before killing one-another for meat. God! I just don't know where to start, this society is so so lost in ignorance
summary plz...we aint in a lecture hall
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by Trust77: 1:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Broz you too go married
Re: DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) by xcuggsm(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2016
xcuggsm:

Overheard my little cousin and his friends discussing last night and was shocked by what I heard:

A) Linda Ikeji is not really a woman but a man who changed his sex!! shocked
B) Don Jazzy's joy stick is dead as he donated it to Illuminati in exchange for fame and dough!!

Can these postulations be true? If they are, then we now know why they are still not married!!

Has anyone confirmed these yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War / "My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.