Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Nigerian Artist Who Draws Wonders With Hands Features On CNN(Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Artist Who Draws Wonders With Hands Features On CNN(Pic) (746 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Artist Who Draws Wonders With Hands Features On CNN(Pic) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
The power of social media.CNN has featured the Nigerian artist who drew wonders with hands.His drawings have been viral since they hit the internet.
Kudos to him

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/the-nigerian-artist-promoted-by.html

Re: The Nigerian Artist Who Draws Wonders With Hands Features On CNN(Pic) by Bilabong(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Amazing
Re: The Nigerian Artist Who Draws Wonders With Hands Features On CNN(Pic) by tafabaloo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Great
Re: The Nigerian Artist Who Draws Wonders With Hands Features On CNN(Pic) by ElDaIllest(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
The last pix tho...in Ruckus voice "so real like the Irish blood that flows through my veins" grin
Re: The Nigerian Artist Who Draws Wonders With Hands Features On CNN(Pic) by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: The Nigerian Artist Who Draws Wonders With Hands Features On CNN(Pic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
respect bro...much respect, may heavens bless your hustle

(1)

Cracks In APC Camp As Tinubu Slams Buhari's Minister Over Fuel Scarcity / Photo Of The Day - Food For Thought From Senator Ben Murray-bruce / My Strategy To Boost The Economy, By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.