Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... (526 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... by marvelck: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dont let your loss be someone else's gain.... When you know you have a very good guy or girl in your life, treat him or her well. Cos, if you dont, you might end up losing the person to someone else. And your loss would become another person's gain. There are girls and guys who have found themselves in such situation. And cant help but be filled with regret each time they see their good ex happy with someone else. Appreciate what you have.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... by falconey(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmm

She dumped me so technically i'm the good guy .

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... by Monalisa185(f): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
experience
Re: Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Noted
Re: Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... by Strahovski1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok.
Re: Don't Let Your Loss Be Someone Else's Gain... by greatnaija01: 1:39am On Mar 10, 2016
marvelck:
Dont let your loss be someone else's gain.... When you know you have a very good guy or girl in your life, treat him or her well. Cos, if you dont, you might end up losing the person to someone else. And your loss would become another person's gain. There are girls and guys who have found themselves in such situation. And cant help but be filled with regret each time they see their good ex happy with someone else. Appreciate what you have.

WELL YOUR DEFINITION OF GOOD MAY NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR EVERYBODY, FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL SO ALSO CLASSES N STATUS N CHARACTER DISCIPLINES ARE NOT EQUAL, IF SHE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH MUST I SUFFER N WASTE BOTH OUR TIMES BECAUSE OF FEAR I MAY FIND NO ONE ELSE? LOLS, I BETTER LET HER GO FOR HER BEST HUBBY AND FIND MY OWN BEST GIRL, ITS NOTHING PERSONAL, ITS SIMPLY BUSINESS OF LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Allowance / Dont! / Photos : Love Is Magical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.