Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch (70390 Views)

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Mightyraw(m): 5:25am On Mar 10, 2016
IndianBwoy:
And they say my country is a r.apist country. How sad.
Niqqa r u mad or what....
We don't wanna hear bout ur country
We don't fucking care whats happening there

6 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by teepain: 5:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Integrityfarms:
With the way ladies dress indecently most Randy men can hardly hold themselves from not ravaging them!

This argument of indecent dressing being the root cause of rape does not make sense at all. Is it because of the way people keep their money carelessly that their money and other valuables get stolen?

Let us all condemn the act, only a depraved mind can contemplate rape not to talk of executing it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by seaga: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2016
anonimi:

Legally, at least, a man cannot be raped.
Rape involves penetration.
A woman cannot penetrate a man.

That's what you think

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by britbuz(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Drinkwater:
Coward of the county....

At least Tommy finally fought to be a man

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by hope4nigeria(m): 6:03am On Mar 10, 2016
He too is a repist don't u think?
Aviero:

You'll be surprised to know that most victims of rape were not dressed indecently.

Some of you just read thrash on the net and conclude. SMH

5 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by tunde1200(m): 6:10am On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:
Raping is getting too much this days,.... Let the fed govt do something serious about rapists,those bastards deserves to be hanged

Yeah and kidnapping too should carry death sentence.
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2016
herbie27:
who is more stupid here?.

A girl was gang raped by 3 men right b4 her boyfriend who was helpless and wat a more sensible person could say was dat, he imagine the expression on the guys face if she had told him NO SEX b4 marriage and to laugh out laud (LOL).

Is der a difference between u and the rapist.... such a despicable behaviour.
that guy is sick.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Ishilove: 6:23am On Mar 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Are you well at all? Someone was gang raped and all you can do is laugh and come up with such comment? This is serious.
He is notorious for his senseless comments. The other day he was asking people to go and check the tummies of elderly women in their streets to know which of them was still 'fit' in their old age.

His stupidity announces itself anywhere he comments.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by wheezie24(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2016
midolian:
Woe be unto them! angry

Why has God put soo much sweetness in this thing? If there was a substitute for it, maybe some bastards won't be alive today angryangry

questioning God?
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Ishilove: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
wow dude, you're either very stupid or just tactless
The former. Everyone knows who he is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Ishilove: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2016
matrix199:

The kid and his fans, are no better than the rapists.

I felt rage when I read his daft comment.
You felt rage, I felt utter disgust.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol and she would hav told her boyfrnd no sex till marriage

I just wonder d kind of look he'd hav on her afterwards.

What's funny in this story?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by iamauxin(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Cholls:
my brother now look here and don't be over emotional.

I am not a sadist. Am a real guy with a good life.

I tell you most of the stories you hear this days are promoted my feminist.

A tiny fraction of 1% of men ever commit rape, and a very small % of women are rape victims despite feminist lies to the contrary. The rape culture snow job is feminism clawing at remaining relevant where the real data are showing that women have it better than men culturally and all of the prior tenets of feminism. patriarchy, wage gap, glass ceiling, etc., have been thoroughly debunked.

When last did you hear of men been raped and it's happening but not reported.
brother, there's nothing like 'men being raped'.....rape can only only committed on a lady..not a man. A man, however can be 'sexually abused'. Don't mix it up!

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Aviero:

You'll be surprised to know that most victims of rape were not dressed indecently.

And that in your own submission now makes it morally and legally justifiable for men to act like lower animals in heat?

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by goshen26: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Pineapp:
What's giving me the feel that her boyfriend must have boasted of how sweet she is in bed angry
And the same went to report?
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by monex(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:

I would be filled with guilt. I am supposed to protect her. That a chaste lady was raped doesn't make her unchaste

3 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by somatrix(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2016
end time Rape
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:

I wonder what OS your brain runs on, but whatever it is must be very very low.
What's the lol factor here? When I tell you to stick to Romance section, it would seem like an insult_ it's even an insult to that section. You shouldn't be anywhere at all...

Later you will say you are a graduate, working in a firm. With that your head like komkom milk, dull boy!

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Rekeb: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:

Very appalling comment. I don't see what to lol about in this. Things like this should be condemned in its entirety and should not be a source of joke.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Irreplaceable48(f): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2016
Aviero:

That's not d point. Not a fan of Indecent dressing tho,but I won't blame it to justify rape. Even if a lady wears the Armour of God,a cursed Guy will still attempt Rape!!
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by pharoahs(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:

From your comment it's obvious u weren't getting some and have seen an opportunity to get back on the wise lady that has deprived u through this incident. Sorry bro.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by playguy2(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] undecidedShe better go for pregnancy Check up and some medical test also.
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Irreplaceable48(f): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Dress like a Ninja, you get Raped!! Dress like a stripper, you get Raped!! Rape is a Male problem......Our Men must learn self Control!!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by eniwaye2: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2016
my judgement is dat, dose guys should be castrated
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Taiwo20(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2016
The govt should present them to sturdy horses to rape then cut of their prick to be preserved in ethanol and used as practical materials in girls-only schools, they should be sentenced to life in prison.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Edipee(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Ishilove:

He is notorious for his senseless comments. The other day he was asking people to go and check the tummies of elderly women in their streets to know which of them was still 'fit' in their old age.

His stupidity announces itself anywhere he comments.
The callous guy needs a job and some rehabilitation. Too many attention seeking dudes here.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Aviero: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

And that in your own submission now makes it morally and legally justifiable for men to act like lower animals in heat?
No. Read to understand, pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.