Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,572 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch (70390 Views)

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by habsydiamond(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
My advice is that their disks must be removed so that they won't do such a thing again. when u can't toast a lady and konji is worrying u, there is way u won't rape. This is really bad ooo. Why must u rape when there are ASHEWOs, OLOSHOs out there to satisfy ur needs. Yeye fowls. Rot in jail fellas.
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by udysweet(f): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Even if he did,doesn't warrant them to rape her. Rape is bad and must be stamped out! What stops dem from getting their own babes?They should be castrated
Pineapp:
What's giving me the feel that her boyfriend must have boasted of how sweet she is in bed angry
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Aviero: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Irreplaceable48:

That's not d point. Not a fan of Indecent dressing tho,but I won't blame it to justify rape. Even if a lady wears the Armour of God,a cursed Guy will still attempt Rape!!
We're saying the same thing.
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by coolviv: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2016
isobel:

How is this even funny to you? undecided

I honestly can not believe he Lol'ed. He will have a wife and a daughter too.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by bernardette(f): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Aviero:

You'll be surprised to know that most victims of rape were not dressed indecently.

Some of you just read thrash on the net and conclude. SMH
yes, its true...some men are jst bastards...

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2016
anonimi:

Legally, at least, a man cannot be raped.
Rape involves penetration.
A woman cannot penetrate a man.

A man can be raped

Rape= no consent + sexual assault

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Cholls:
my brother now look here and don't be over emotional.

I am not a sadist. Am a real guy with a good life.

I tell you most of the stories you hear this days are promoted my feminist.

A tiny fraction of 1% of men ever commit rape, and a very small % of women are rape victims despite feminist lies to the contrary. The rape culture snow job is feminism clawing at remaining relevant where the real data are showing that women have it better than men culturally and all of the prior tenets of feminism. patriarchy, wage gap, glass ceiling, etc., have been thoroughly debunked.

When last did you hear of men been raped and it's happening but not reported.

A tiny fraction? Where is fvcking your research?

Why do you like thinking upside down?

This is not a familiar terrain for you and seems like common sense is not going to help you. Stop being a nuisance and go find something else to think about.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by coolviv: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Cholls:

A tiny fraction of 1% of men ever commit rape, and a very small % of women are rape victims despite feminist lies to the contrary. The rape culture snow job is feminism clawing at remaining relevant where the real data are showing that women have it better than men culturally and all of the prior tenets of feminism. patriarchy, wage gap, glass ceiling, etc., have been thoroughly debunked.

**** The 1% na boko haram? The abductors of teenage girls? Armed robbers? Cultists? Who be this less than 1%? Mscheewww ****

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Bimpe29: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2016
What can one say or think of the dastardly act more than to be dejected and cry out loud for God's mercy upon this generation of ours?
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Yorubago(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Cholls:
my brother why should I be?....

Don't you see the way our girls dress to provoke those poor guys.
Really And the children that are raped dress to provoke them...

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by SAEJO: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
I suspect those boys are cultists and they must have been targetting that their friend for very long, for what ever reasons only God knows,

one thing I fail to understand is the mentality of the rapist in this days when woman are so numerous and (willing)
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Islamicpope(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Aviero:

You'll be surprised to know that most victims of rape were not dressed indecently.

is dat why they u be raped by your own assertion?
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by andre000(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm.......sex ...OMG wat were dey thinkin knwing dey wuld b caught....wow I think Is payback
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Krismart(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Aviero:

The ones we De see for streets na inside net DAT 1 dey too?
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by veraiyke(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Demeaning and annoying to the marrow. Kill the men
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by multicolored(f): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2016
most of you talking about indecent dressing are really foolish , this babe is from nassarawa I doubt if any Hausa gal dress indecently, you people don't even know what they call karma.... continue saying about the gal dressing indecently, OK what about those who rape little children nko, were the children dressing indecently by Gods grace may karma visit all the animals talking about the gal dressing in decently..... ANIMAL God punish all of una
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by callJesu: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Address this psychological issues in our country and make some people think straight o Lord
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by oloyede252(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I wonder what OS your brain runs on, but whatever it is must be very very low.
What's the lol factor here? When I tell you to stick to Romance section, it would seem like an insult_ it's even an insult to that section. You shouldn't be anywhere at all...

Later you will say you are a graduate, working in a firm. With that your head like komkom milk, dull boy!
why you angry.what he asked was a valid question and assumption....so i dont get why everybody is angry he didnt say something sentimental

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by oloyede252(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2016
esosa993:
most of you talking about indecent dressing are really foolish , this babe is from nassarawa I doubt if any Hausa gal dress indecently, you people don't even know what they call karma.... continue saying about the gal dressing indecently, OK what about those who rape little children nko, were the children dressing indecently by Gods grace may karma visit all the animals talking about the gal dressing in decently..... ANIMAL God punish all of una
are you ok.is God your slave.that wil just obey your command.for me you dress good or not you will be raped if rapist makes you their target...so people will stil be raped weather we like it or not.and God cant help you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2016
oloyede252:
why you angry.what he asked was a valid question and assumption....so i dont get why everybody is angry he didnt say something sentimental

If that question is valid to you, then both of you need your brains overhauled. No offence at all...

4 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by bjcuntis(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2016
menabae:
Raping is getting too much this days,.... Let the fed govt do something serious about rapists,those bastards deserves to be hanged
by the balls infact.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by oloyede252(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

If that question is valid to you, then both of you need your brains overhauled. No offence at all...
if you think that question is not valid then your brain is not working..stop being emotional...if you cant answer him then stfu

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by oloyede252(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2016
esosa993:

u are a very silly human being to quote me, most of you don't have sisters that's why talk like fools on this forum, you better warn yourself and don't let me vex my anger on you, bunch of animals who don't think before commenting.....I repeat may karma visit all of u talking rubbish. mentally unstable idiot.... goat
who raped you..and i have sisters and if they wil be raped or not.that for the future to decide.not you,me or God..so please next time try thinking critically before saying trash...karma ko kamakazi ni.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Creamish(f): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2016
anonimi:

Legally, at least, a man cannot be raped.
Rape involves penetration.
A woman cannot penetrate a man.

Maybe he is referring to GAY rape. undecided
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Miggs(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2016
oloyede252:
this is nairaland.never post any comment that will hurt the feelings of the female folk or else they and their legion of "white knights" will come for your head

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Aviero:
No. Read to understand, pls.
I believe I did. Did you though? undecided
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Miggs(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2016
Cholls:

wonderful post but this is nairaland.as long as your posts don't tally to the whims of the female folk get ready to be insulted,attacked and maybe even banned for this post

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by MissSlimbody(f): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Gerrard59:

Stop trying to deflect.. On one hand, you blame r@pe on indecent dressing(which is ridiculous as majority of rape victims dress decently and the word DECENT is subjective). Next you blame feminists for the reportage of rape stories as if feminists are the ones raping young girls or kidnapping them for forced marriages.

Now you ask me what am I talking about. If I may ask, why do you support rape? Does it sound like a football club to you?

ℓoℓ at football club gringringrin

Its no longer the Devil, its now indecent dressing.
As if they'll say the same, if the victim is related to them undecided

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by anonimi: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Creamish:
Maybe he is referring to GAY rape. undecided

Perhaps Cholls can clarify
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Aviero: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

I believe I did. Did you though? undecided
I was trying to point out to the person who thinks indecent dressing is the main cause of rape. It isn't. Rapists are sick bástards with no conscience. Once the spirit enters them, they commit. .whether you're half náked or covered from head to toe.

Something must be done to get rid of them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.