Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS (2360 Views)

Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by 9ja4show: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2016
If you support buhari then you are Yoruba and if you support Gej you are igbo ..foolisness

So what happened to the yorubas that still voted for Gej and the igbos that voted for buhari...we can never get it right in this country..mofos everywhere
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by DauraDullardo(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
9ja4show:
The igbos in south south are not different from the igbos in south Africa ; migration when the time come we will chase you all out

I am deltan and we are Niger deltans...even the igbos in delta dont even like the igbos in the east...they like thier host.
Now you have given yourself away, useless Yoruba man. Host ke, Visitor ni!

Funny enough, you're the type that has never set foot anywhere outside the South-Waste in your entire life. Quote me anytime!
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by Pstlyecouture: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2016
"We need to start righting our wrongs now because the massive economic disaster that will befall our people will definitely overwhelm us. Breakup must be planned, and it must pass thru a process. Thus, we can contain the shock that comes with it."...

THE EXACT THOUGHT OF THOSE WHO THINK LESS OF BIAFRA,...ANSWER THESE FEW QUESTIONS
1,WHEN IS THAT RIGHT TIME TO START RIGHTING OUR WRONGS?
2,YOU ON YOUR OWN WHAT HAVE DONE SO FAR?
3,HOW WILL IT TAKE TO MAKE THE SO CALLED one nigeria BETTER FOR HUMAN INHABITATION?
3,PLEASE POINT OUT TO ME WHAT HAVE BEEN ARCHIVED SO FAR UNDER THE BANNER OF one nigeria...POLITICALLY,ECONOMICALLY,SOCIALLY AND OTHERWISE..
4,PLEASE WHERE HAVE UNITY IN DIVERSITY GONE TO WHEN A MUSLIM CAN NOT FREELY MARRY A CHRISTAIN IN THE one nigeria
5,WE KNOW THOSE WHO ARE CORRUPT,SO WHO AND WHO HAD BEEN SENT TO JAIL FOR PAST NINE MONTHS OF FIGHTING CORRUPTION...
m
nnwane mmadu,give sound thinking a chance

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by MrAnalyst: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Anambra. kedu maka gi
Anambra. Ke ihe me iji a bachitelu ndi ugwu? I maro no ha Na ndi ofe mmanu tinyelu anyi na onodua?
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by SUPERPACK: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Anambra. Ke ihe me iji a bachitelu ndi ugwu? I maro no ha Na ndi ofe mmanu tinyelu anyi na onodua?
anaghi m agbachitelu onye obula. anyi tinyere onwe anyi ebe anyi no ugbua. nihi na anyi abuyi otu. isesere mba ndi ozo okwu adighi kwanu mma.
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by badnature: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Mba atabirim ara nne m anwughi m ya anwu, kedu ka osi gbasa gi, ichoro inwubi?.
iwu komo!
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by SUPERPACK: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2016
badnature:
iwu komo!
kedu ihe ina ekwu?.
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by StOla: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2016
bugzbunny:

Wat do u knw?
Olodo... There are igbos in SS....like me
Divide and conquer has long expired
Go tell ur fulani masters

Olodo... There are Yorubas in the SS too.

Go tell that to your Igbo brothers too.

You being in the SS doesn't give you the ownership of the heterogeneous and multi-ethnic SS. I couldn't care less if you as Igbo in the SS want to associate with your kind in the SE.

So next time just say "we Igbos", not we SE and SS.

I hope you have been educated?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by christopher123(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Anambra. kedu maka gi

Ebe na anambra
Ebe ka imuru nwadi ani
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by MrAnalyst: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
SUPERPACK:

anaghi m agbachitelu onye obula. anyi tinyere onwe anyi ebe anyi no ugbua. nihi na anyi abuyi otu. isesere mba ndi ozo okwu adighi kwanu mma.

Ama m no diro mma kama iha Buhari n'egbucha umu nwanne anyi na SE. O ya ka mma? O dika I choro Biafra. Ya k'iji agbachitelu Buhari!
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by SUPERPACK: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Ama m no diro mma kama iha Buhari n'egbucha umu nwanne anyi na SE. O ya ka mma? O dika I choro Biafra. Ya k'iji agbachitelu Buhari!
achoro m biafra mana achoghi m esemokwu. enwerem olilanya na chukwu ga anuchitere anyi ogu. otu ihe si aga kita adighi mma.
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by MrAnalyst: 3:17am On Mar 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:

achoro m biafra mana achoghi m esemokwu. enwerem olilanya na chukwu ga anuchitere anyi ogu. otu ihe si aga kita adighi mma.
Anugom. laru n'udo.
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 11, 2016
The general attitude is that people want "one Nigeria".
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by orisa37: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2016
Nigeria wants SE, SS to feel, think and reason Nigeria. All we are saying is for NASS to amend our 1999 constitution to give full autonomy to every state of the Federation.
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by oyinkinola: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2016
....patriotism!
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by sol2galay: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Nnaa ka any gwa Onwe anyi eziokwu,onweghi onye tinyere anyi na onodua,nani anyi Onwe anyi ti nyere Onwe anyi na onodua. Assuming we played our cards well since 1999 nobody will be crying like a baby right now. Even when all odd favour us to produce a president of Igbo extraction we overwhelmly sold it to GEJ even without good bargain. Now why are we blaming yoruba and hausa?
Re: What Do Nigerians Want From SE AND SS by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
9ja4show:
If you support buhari then you are Yoruba and if you support Gej you are igbo ..foolisness

So what happened to the yorubas that still voted for Gej and the igbos that voted for buhari...we can never get it right in this country..mofos everywhere
and any1 who attacks apc is ipob ?TROLL LOGIC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Great Prophet Of Our Time / Buhari's Aide Femi Adesina Does Not Know How To Spell Depart(see What He Posted) / Ipob Is Winning The Propaganda War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.