Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Experience Today At A Filling Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience Today At A Filling Station (17046 Views)

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) / People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) / My Experience Today With A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today At A Filling Station by elveco: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Due to a long queue in one of the filling station in Lagos this evening, I decided to buy fuel in my 20 litre galon. When it was my turn, I told the attendant to sell fuel of N2000 to me and she said that out of the N2000 that she will sell fuel of N1800 to me. I objected and told her that N200 is much that she should take N100, which she accepted and supposedly dispensed fuel of N1900 into the gallon.

The point here is that the fuel is a little bit above half of the gallon. Fuel of N1900 is supposed to be 21 litres plus. But it wasn't close to that.

Which way Nigeria?
Could this be part of the change?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
but u voted him in, so why complaining now?

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by Specialbaby(f): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sorry but what do you expect us to do?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by SleekMallam: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Is it the case that the body language aroma has expired and people no longer respect Buhari?

The progressives, is the Body language still in effect in your various neighborhoods? Gbawe omenka egift ngeneukwenu mynd44 demdem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by bilulu(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ofatfoed:
but u voted him in, so why complaining now?
dey brought dis upon us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by Trut(m): 3:43am On Mar 10, 2016
That's dividend of CHAIN...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by ifyalways(f): 3:51am On Mar 10, 2016
This is not new na especially in Lagos. If you want to buy fuel in anything excluding a car's fuel tank, be ready to pay for more or get less than your money worth.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by lonelydora: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2016
We have a Consumer Protection Commission, find their office in your area and report the filling station and attendant.

But Op, which planet are you from?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by SweetLove0(f): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2016
na change we dey
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by Codeblues(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Change.
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by asumo12: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Unfortunately, Its very normal in Lagos
Some attendants will even attempt to shortchange you right in your presence.
I always keep my eyes fixed on the meter, but even at that nko? I hear they calibrate the meters to shortchange us.

Now dahs wah i call double short changing

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by callJesu: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
My country will survive
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by priscaoge(f): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by viklucci: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
still waiting to see the experience u had.... undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by ibile1: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
elveco:
Due to a long queue in one of the filling station in Lagos this evening, I decided to buy fuel in my 20 litre galon. When it was my turn, I told the attendant to sell fuel of N2000 to me and she said that out of the N2000 that she will sell fuel of N1800 to me. I objected and told her that N200 is much that she should take N100, which she accepted and supposedly dispensed fuel of N1900 into the gallon.

The point here is that the fuel is a little bit above half of the gallon. Fuel of N1900 is supposed to be 21 litres plus. But it wasn't close to that.

Which way Nigeria?

[size=20pt]Yes oooh[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by 5starmilitant: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Please enjoy the change chain while it last.

Maybe it's all a strategy to depopulate Lagos and other big cities. Because the way things are going, people will so start relocating back to their villlages. grin
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by zamwazi(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Ok
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by LesbianBoy(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by AlexCk: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Saboteurs everywhere.
#sighs
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by alienvirus: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Sorry bra. Blame those that are hellbent on sabotaging this administration. Those that blew the pipelines and those that reap from backwardness.

#Istandwithbuharianydayanytimw

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by lonelydora: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2016
priscaoge:
undecided undecided undecided

My love....... I see you.
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by megareal: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2016
No frovlem. Kwantinue to complain, shange is good abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by kennyman2000(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmm. The people wey dey the filling station wey i dey now pass the fuel wey the filling station get.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by ERCROSS(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2016
That's the change u voted for...
una Neva chi-chum-chin....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by folks4luv(f): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2016
i dont av anything to say, but welcome to d season of change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by bettercreature(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2016
elveco:

Which way Nigeria?
CHANGE at work!
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by funkyrash(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by aycorporat(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2016
I want us to see this thing beyond the change mantra though I am not a fan of this administration, however this is something that happens in major fuelling stations in lagos particularly when there is fuel scarcity. From awoyaya axis down to ibeju lekki readily comes to mind. The DPR does not help matters cos as soon as money exchange hands, erring stations are allowed to go back to business as usual.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by Trachea: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2016
It is very unfortunate that people with little minds will blame the government for everything. Is Buhari the petrol attendant? Take up your case with the relevant authorities and follow up. But of course you won't. You would rather prefer to blame the easiest target- government.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A Filling Station by princemillla(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Don't come here to drag against change. The fault is from you. In as much you are not satisfied with the content sold to you, you have every right to complain to the manager and even if possible you contact the appropriate authorities. It might look gullible but that's fighting for what is right and just.

Next time you encounter such, it's better you request to meet the manager and prove ur case. most of these filling station has twisted their pump, even in my area here I don't just buy fuel anyhow I select station to fuel my car or jerricans.

Stay bless and enjoy ur fuel grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Don’t Direct Yoruba To Support Any Aspirant - Obasanjo Advises Ooni Of Ife / Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos / OAAN Dissociates Self From Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.