Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ (10059 Views)

We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by olowo72(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power

2 Likes

Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by DeKen: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
ok
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by chubbylistic: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
embarassedCock and bull story. Efcc cannot lie against him. what about the mansions here and there? kissCock and bull story. Efcc cannot lie against him. what about the mansions here and there?
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by laffwitmi: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2016
Wailers everywhere on Nairaland!!

Wailers ti take ova Nairaland

Am very sure u ppl will wail forever cuz APC knows the value of power,it goes beyond here.

dexpee4life:
EFCC IS BUBU'S TOOTHLESS ATTACKING/DEFENDING BULL-DOG THAT BARKS SO LOUDLY BUT CAN NEVER BITE

1 Like

Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by Cannonleo(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2016
After alleging the same rubbish against orubebe what finally happened

1 Like

Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by callJesu: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2016
He that thinketh he can misbehave with power let him rethinkioooo

1 Like

Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by anonimi: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Yet another LIE from the federal administration of the man of integrity busted.
Last time it was a denial of the STORY that Metuh ate his statement.
Who knows how many LIES we have been told since May 29 in their FAKE fight against corruption of OTHERS?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

1 Like

Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by Nbote(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2016
KENZYYONG:
Is quite obvious that some people we ill always be exonerated when it comes to financial mismanagement cos of their power in the political scene

Una funny no b small. If dey have to prosecute him for claims relating to misappropriation of funds why not go to court with all the evidences like dey are doing now instead of fabricating malicious and really fictitious tales and allegations. D govt and EFCC's trend of keeping the media awash with baseless and fictitious allegations which dey end up denying or can't provide evidences to is becoming really embarrassing and stale. Dey generate all sorts of allegations and reports of with "anonymous sources" and wen dey get to court d charges and allegations start changing. Let the EFCC com out with d media claims jus like the defence lawyer has challenged dem. Dis whole charade is becoming really laughable yet some of U still think dis indicted people are being shielded from justice somehow.. smh

1 Like

Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by Boyooosa(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Sijo01:
Administration full of liesssssssssss.
Dont worry, contilue! dey support evil because of political party things...
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by Sijo01(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Boyooosa:

Dont worry, contilue! dey support evil because of political party things...

Which evil and which political party things?? Am not a politician, OK.

So you're ok with your so called government feeding you with lies, huh?
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by demio007: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2016
lying is their KEY......,lying is their KEY.lying is their MUMU key, BUBU started with lying and will end with lying. lying is his MUMU key!!!!!
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by yaki84: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
me e no consain me weada na lie or not, wetin I knw be say efcc has 1million dollars seized from badeh so wen time reach they must give acct of all the monies they don recover from looters.
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by chernest2002: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Only Buhari is not kworupt, so anyone arrested is guilty already. Justice Buhari is failing Nigeria.
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by Goddex: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2016
[size=15pt]The lies from this govt ehn . . . [/size]
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by BushidoBlue(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2016
demio007:
lying is their KEY......,lying is their KEY.lying is their MUMU key, BUBU started with lying and will end with lying. lying is his MUMU key!!!!!

Aswear bros u don finish me with laugh!!!
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by Excellent7(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nbote:

Una funny no b small. If dey have to prosecute him for claims relating to misappropriation of funds why not go to court with all the evidences like dey are doing now instead of fabricating malicious and really fictitious tales and allegations. D govt and EFCC's trend of keeping the media awash with baseless and fictitious allegations which dey end up denying or can't provide evidences to is becoming really embarrassing and stale. Dey generate all sorts of allegations and reports of with "anonymous sources" and wen dey get to court d charges and allegations start changing. Let the EFCC com out with d media claims jus like the defence lawyer has challenged dem. Dis whole charade is becoming really laughable yet some of U still think dis indicted people are being shielded from justice somehow.. smh

I will want anyone that took what he/she is not entitled to be compelled to return such.
However, I detest these media trials and headlines that distract the populace.
Sometimes I wonder, If these kinds of news are not well orchestrated to placate and distract the masses.
I think the "accused" person(s) should start suing media houses for slander etc.
That way they media houses will be compelled to verify their sources, and we the populace will get informed and not fed propaganda.
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by Ukez15(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
rubbish talk
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by 989900: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
So the lawyer ain't lying?
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by Nbote(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Excellent7:

I will want anyone that took what he/she is not entitled to be compelled to return such.
However, I detest these media trials and headlines that distract the populace.
Sometimes I wonder, If these kinds of news are not well orchestrated to placate and distract the masses.
I think the "accused" person(s) should start suing media houses for slander etc.
That way they media houses will be compelled to verify their sources, and we the populace will get informed and not fed propaganda.

It's exactly what it is ; a ploy to distract gullible Nigerians from the actual realities and kip dem busy. Media agencies and d EFCC are going to start answering sooner or later.
Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by baslone: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
The ‎Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, told a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja that it’s operatives recover $1 million (330 Million Naira) cash in the bedroom of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh (retd)

The EFCC is prosecuting Alex Badeh (retd) for allegedly diverting and looting over N3.9billion from accounts of the Nigerian Air Force.

At the resume hearing for Badeh’s bail application, EFCC lawyer Mr. Rotimi Jacobs, SAN, told ‎the court to reject the bail application, saying that there are strong indication that the embattled Defence boss will jump bail due to incriminating evidences against him.

Giving reasons why the former military chief should be allowed to remain in detention, Rotimi said that EFCC operatives found cash sum of $1million in Badeh’s bedroom,

Jacob noted that the $1million was part of the funds the defendant fraudulently diverted from the coffers of the Nigerian Air Force in 2013.

He said the defendant purchased the building where the money was found with $1.1billion.

Badeh who was arraigned and remanded at Kuje prison on Monday by Justice Okon Abang was however not in court when his bail application . . .

1 Like

Re: ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ by najib632(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
tongue
KissCODE:
lolzzz... Thats APC‘s modus operandi.

They cant do without lying.

They want us to believe that all the military chiefs that served during GEJ keep $1million in their soak away pit.

I tire for this government & their lies.
I wonder why Wailers are so stupid you people are trying to make a govt dat is not up to a year look as if it has existed for the past 10 yrs. Your roads are the worst in this country why didn't your truthful pdp leaders fix them for you... Instead you are out here saying dat buhari's govt is lying... If fighting corruption is wrong I can't say nothing else than a proud to a motherfucking damn Zombie tongue
KissCODE:
lolzzz... Thats APC‘s modus operandi.

They cant do without lying.

They want us to believe that all the military chiefs that served during GEJ keep $1million in their soak away pit.

I tire for this government & their lies.
I wonder why Wailers are so stupid you people are trying to make a govt dat is not up to a year look as if it has existed for the past 10 yrs. Your roads are the worst in this country why didn't your truthful pdp leaders fix them for you... Instead you are out here saying dat buhari's govt is lying... If fighting corruption is wrong I can't say nothing else than am proud to be a motherfucking damn Zombie... Bleep all the wailer and ppl who want this govt to fail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari / Don’t Cross The Line, Onyeama Advises Diplomatic Community / Atiku’s Desperation For Presidency By Adamu Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.