Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script (1140 Views)

Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Pdp Result In Atiku's Home State Adamawa, Oh What A Big Loss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by BUSHFELLOW(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2006
Kudos to the Inspector general of police for restoring ladoja's security aid that shows that the man respect the decision of the court. But wait a minute the attorney general has started another episode which title is Ladoja should sit at home pending the supreme court decision. Akala has filed an apeal. Oh my God this is an intresting drama does this mean that the amala politician called adedibu can hold the state to ransome. Oh what a script oh what a nation and the director is a very good one whose name is Obasanjo, Executive Producer Adedibu, Props By PDP.

Where are we going in this country these leaders them think say we be fool ho.
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by Odeku(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2006
The supreme court is the final stand for justice, lets wait and see what the attorney general has to say and do before will crucify this people. Everyone should be given right to appeal any case they feel feel bias against.
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by BUSHFELLOW(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2006
You know say i dey your side anyway lets wait and see. But to me what they are trying to do is just to make sure that ladoja does not come back to that seat. Before the supreme court will finally decide on the issue the tenure might have come to an end and we might have even re-elected new leaders. Up nigeria.
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by Odeku(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2006
well I hope they don't have to drag the case that long, I wonder how Adedibu feels now
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by BUSHFELLOW(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2006
ok that means adedibu will be coming back next six years
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by Odeku(m): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2006
Haba the man might be in his grave then, how old is he again?
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by lewa(m): 5:08am On Nov 07, 2006
79 year old thug and rabble rouser
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2006
Ok we dey wait to see if him go die, As the man is going is like it is his personal property
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by Odeku(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2006
just like in the bible every evil man does will trail them to their grave, i wonder what kind of precedence he is setting for his kids, grand children in Oyo
Re: Oh What A Nation Oh What A Script by BUSHFELLOW(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2006
A legacy they will continue after he is dead.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Score Prof. Iwu's Performance So Far In The Elections / When Would The Nigerian Embassy Stop Humilating Us? / Argungu Fishing Festival - Govt Bans Last Year's Winner For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.