Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos (2126 Views)

Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / Vacancy For A Personal Assistant In An Oil Company / Recruiting Time-based-volunteer Mods For Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by frenchman(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Part Time Personal Assistant (P.A)
I need a P.A based in Lagos on a part time basis.
The person will work on a part time basis, as the job does not require the person to be available all the time, but only when there is a task that requires to be done, in Lagos especially. However, the person must be available within a reasonable period.
I am not based in Lagos, so our communication will be mostly via phone calls and emails.
This is a 3 months contract role but may be extended if there is a need.

Key Responsibilities
• Representing the principal in confidential Matters
• Answering calls and liaising with third parties competently
• Organizing travel and preparing complex itineraries.
• Representing the principal at meetings
• Report findings to the principal in a concise manner
• Drafting communications on the behalf of the principal.

Qualification
• No experience is required but must be proficient in the use of English language.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of email, social media and smartphones.
• Male or Female under 25 years
• Must be competent and hard working
• Must be humble and able take to simple instructions.
• Must be ready to carry out tasks at short notice.
• Available to start immediately
Salary is =N=10,000 per month + Travel Allowance

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a full length photograph to @yahoo.com.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by pappy4real(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2016
I just sent my application but bros 10k is too small o
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by Chickychic(f): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Mr is it because people /graduate are desperately looking for jobs should you feel you can come up with any amount? be it part time or full time, you should know what to pay your prospective staff. if you are not making anything out of your business than my advice to you is close down and join us in looking for jobsssssss# nonsense post#
i don't need to tell you that amount is damn poor
frenchman:
Part Time Personal Assistant (P.A)
I need a P.A based in Lagos on a part time basis.
The person will work on a part time basis, as the job does not require the person to be available all the time, but only when there is a task that requires to be done, in Lagos especially. However, the person must be available within a reasonable period.
I am not based in Lagos, so our communication will be mostly via phone calls and emails.
This is a 3 months contract role but may be extended if there is a need.

Key Responsibilities

• Representing the principal in confidential Matters
• Answering calls and liaising with third parties competently
• Organizing travel and preparing complex itineraries.
• Representing the principal at meetings
• Report findings to the principal in a concise manner
• Drafting communications on the behalf of the principal.

Qualification
• No experience is required but must be proficient in the use of English language.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of email, social media and smartphones.
• Male or Female under 25 years
• Must be competent and hard working
• Must be humble and able take to simple instructions.
• Must be ready to carry out tasks at short notice.
• Available to start immediately
Salary is =N=10,000 per month + Travel Allowance

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a full length photograph to kollexy@yahoo.com.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by Chickychic(f): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
and you!!!!
you applied abi?
tell me what will 10k do for you as a man?it wont even cover your transport fare for the duration you will work with the employer
#amdisappointedinyou#
pappy4real:
I just sent my application but bros 10k is too small o
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by ZACHIE: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2016
OLE
THIEF
BARAWO

All these competences for 10k?

anufia
slave driver

park well jor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by dotune(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2016
I'm sure he wanted to write 100k. It was a typographical error grin.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Chickychic:
and you!!!!
you applied abi?
tell me what will 10k do for you as a man?it wont even cover your transport fare for the duration you will work with the employer
#amdisappointedinyou#

This is exactly one of the reasons why the aphorism "choices differs" exist.

Some pple only look with dere eyes while some see with theirs.

My sister, perhaps yu can still afford 3times a day meal, that s why yu think 10k is poor.

Go to some part of lagos and yu will surely be surprised to see graduates on a queue for a 8k/month job.

For me, I see nothing bad in what d OP is offering as d job is not limited to some qualifications, as a matter of fact, this is a very good way of giving back to the public what yu'v gained from them.

3 Likes

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by frenchman(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Thank you all for all the comments and responses.
I will be reaching out to those who have been short listed for this job by the end of work today.
There will be a short telephone interview to select the right candidate.
The person could then start immediately.
Thanks again for the responses.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by ray84: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Someone might need it
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by Jokenuga(f): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Juz passing...
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by bakingsoda: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Contact us at http://excellaid.com.ng/contact-us, we work with busy professionals like you.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos by donbenedict(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
frenchman:
Thank you all for all the comments and responses.
I will be reaching out to those who have been short listed for this job by the end of work today.
There will be a short telephone interview to select the right candidate.
The person could then start immediately.
Thanks again for the responses.
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

(1) (Reply)

Dsnl Consult Interview Invite / N-power Another Stupid Scheme Like NYSC / Customer Service Officer (Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.