Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,749 members, 7,862,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study (1064 Views)

This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by echris246(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Recent research has revealed that late dinners and snacks
can lead to weight gain, acid reflux, and now, some
concerning brain-related problems, including impaired
memory and learning capabilities.
In this recent study, scientists studied mice who were fed
during the day when they tend to be most active, and at
night when they should be sleeping.

Both groups of mice were given a series of tests that
examined their ability to remember unique objects and
rooms associated with a mild electric shock.
In both cases, mice who ate at night were significantly less
able to recall the objects and experiences.
Author of the study, Dr. Dawn Loh explained that by
consuming food at the “wrong” time of day, we’re
misaligning the clocks in our bodies and brains.
If you just can’t resist a midnight snack, at least attempt to
keep it healthy.

Re: Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by Ejemehn(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2016
Nice information........ Source please
Re: Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by echris246(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by Ejemehn(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
echris246:

Here's the source www.theheraldng.com/late-night-eating-can-impair-your-memory-study/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

Guess you need people to see this and probably gain follow to this thread. Next time put the source..... it sure helps
Re: Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by Rukkydelta(f): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2016
I smell fp
Re: Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by echris246(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I smell fp
How do you mean?
Re: Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by Rukkydelta(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
echris246:
How do you mean?
Aren't happy that your thread is a fp material ? ..........If it doesn't make front page now it will after some time
Re: Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by Flexherbal(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't eat late at night.
Re: Late Night Meals Can Impair Your Memory – Study by Barbarthundey(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
I eat dinner around 5:45pm-6pm at home. But in school, I eat around past 8pm to 9pm thereabout grin

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Lovers Of Cake! / Online Training On Whatsapp / Bulk Quantity Of Soybean And Maize For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.