Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) (16662 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Hygist: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2016
The chairman of Abonnema AYO Comr Sepribo Bobmanuel and a stench PDP chieftain has just being picked up by security agents and taken to unknown destination acting as ordered by APC stakeholders in the Akuku-toru LGA and Rivers state as a whole...
Wild protest is currently going on in Abonnema by the youths demanding his immediate and unconditional release by the security forces. Sepribo is a good man... I know him in person.....

The Youth demands reason for his arrest and no officer tend to answer them....
http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/for-no-reason-security-agents-picked-up.html

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Hygist: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Photos Of Protesting Youths Over Sepribo Abduction!!!! Happening Now

http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/for-no-reason-security-agents-picked-up.html mynd44

1 Share

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2016
op, you need slap for fighting for ftc again.
@topic, I find it hard to believe it's party related, I don't just know why, I love that state for its political calmness. I hope and pray the story is not true, probably he was arrested for another reason not related to politics.

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Hygist: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
op, you need slap for fighting for ftc again.
@topic, I find it hard to believe it's party related, I don't just know why, I love that state for its political calmness. I hope and pray the story is not true, probably he was arrested for another reason not related to politics.
My Home Town.....Live!!!

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Hygist:
My Home Town.....Live!!!
are you at home or your home town? anyhow sha, make dem no fight, make peace reign o.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Hygist: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2016
Are You Ok now?
OlujobaSamuel:

are you at home or your home town?
anyhow sha, make dem no fight, make peace reign o.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by jaylister(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2016
the people of Rivers can be so desperate.... what prompt to this now
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by funkyrash(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Let dem all pay 4 their sins. River state is a mess right now

9 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Ephemmm: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Hygist:
My Home Town.....Live!!!

So, what gives you assurance that he was abducted? Or is performance of official duty by security agents means an abduction in your own dictionary?

6 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by naija1stpikin: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2016
But Na only rivers dey there?
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by kachnov(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2016
why ? 19 will be hot o...APC and PDP should calm their tities.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Dahveydson(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Is it not in this same rivers that we've been seeing news of APC members being burnt by unknown PDP thugs?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2016
What WIKE has turned Rivers State to. Killings everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by ratiken(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari and Amaechi are aimed at setting SS on fire.
This is despite the hunger, poverty, electricity black-out, no fuel, no jobs, failed economy, no forex ...... Yet they find time to set sections of the country on fire.

Nigeria is in some deep poo. And people expect the gas pipelines to the power plants to be untampered with following these FG actions. This black-out is actually here to stay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Kerochemist: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2016
WIKE
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by santuse: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2016
when they killed and burnt an APC member in that axis no protest, now they are protesting because a PDP members arrest not killed.
smh

17 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by manup: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2016
Larryfly:

Stop peddling lies if u are not from Rivers State.
We knew it will come to this because its the plan of APC to arrest strong PDP chieftains before the election next week.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Sunky200: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Rivers politics own na do or die
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Larryfly:

The earlier you zombies recovers from the Supreme Court defeat, the better for you all. This thing you're doing to yourself will only hurt you the more.

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Chelsea's loss at the UEFA Champions league caused it

Fans just reacting to the defeat

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by adanny01(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2016
I thought i will see at least a 100ppl. Am just too disappointed.

In Kafanchan, Kaduna state there is chaos and shops are being locked with over 1000ppl protesting at the police station. How do you expect me to feel for this protest of 15ppl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Jobless youths.
OP please understand the meaning of the word "Abduction " biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by alpattini(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
What goes around, comes around!!! I am remembering what happened during the last election where some key APC stake holders where detained until after that election.... @OP, Do you remember?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Incorrect1:

You're really an ****
you just need to grow up

O Wow.

shocked

You just hurt me deep.. cry
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by adanny01(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2016
manup:

We knew it will come to this because its the plan of APC to arrest strong PDP chieftains before the election next week.

So, only Rivers indigenes are allowed to peddle lies about the state. By extension, only PDP should lie since PDP is the only devil in Rivers abi?

How about the truth, can a non indigene like me say the truth?

6 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2016
manup:

You are the one that is not from Rivers State. Pdp chieftains are getting arrested while APC members and their families are getting burnt. You are here blabbing.

6 Likes

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by jordyspices: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Apc nd deir plan to rig election dats wat all this is abt

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Hygist:
Are You Ok now?
abeg no vex, na my eyes dey deceive me, na Cross river I think sey dem dey talk about, I no know sey na war zone.
make dey arrest everyone wey dey der jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Intervenes In Benue Crisis, Meets With Ortom, Traditional Rulers(photos) / Governor Obiano's Farewell Message To Anambra People / “Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.