Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (128351 Views)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Hnaub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by elbulk(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
ProfJosh: @elbulk...Hahahahahahahahahhahahhaha....U c ur life? U dint read well b4 u comented again...Am not used to abusin ppl coz i dnt need to.....i dint deny d fact dat i went 2u.i...wat i denied instead was dat i said ur uni needs to b certified by d naija govt...dnt just talk rubish. Grow up plssss

If u paid anz atention 2 mz comments u'll c I went 2 a govt too...nuthin special 2 it...dats all I'm sayin...wat u become is a function of wat u do with ur life...outside here ur UI cert isn't any beta than a hnaub,babcock etc cert...cos it all can do d same thing
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by elbulk(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
ProfJosh: @elbulk...Hahahahahahahahahhahahhaha....U c ur life? U dint read well b4 u comented again...Am not used to abusin ppl coz i dnt need to.....i dint deny d fact dat i went 2u.i...wat i denied instead was dat i said ur uni needs to b certified by d naija govt...dnt just talk rubish. Grow up plssss

If u paid any atention 2 mz comments u'll c I went 2 a govt too...nuthin special 2 it...dats all I'm sayin...wat u become is a function of wat u do with ur life...outside here ur UI cert isn't any beta than a hnaub,babcock etc cert...cos it all can do d same thing
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2013
elbulk:

If u paid any atention 2 mz comments u'll c I went 2 a govt too...nuthin special 2 it...dats all I'm sayin...wat u become is a function of wat u do with ur life...outside here ur UI cert isn't any beta than a hnaub,babcock etc cert...cos it all can do d same thing

lol....i dnt think u evn understand ursef. "u went to a govt too" kai..

"wat u bcum z a function or 'd result' of wat u do with ur lfe"

d thing nak u for a very bad place gan ni oooo. Sowie
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 12:37am On Jul 31, 2013
elbulk:

lol....i dnt think u evn understand ursef. "u went to a govt too" kai..

"wat u bcum z a function or 'd result' of wat u do with ur lfe"

d thing nak u for a very bad place gan ni oooo. Sowie
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by mainman7(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2013
olanirun: the web site of Houdegbe, yes will remain know,the , i can not categorically tell you one now because the one that wait wait, the one that we are going to make use of am not the one that is going to create it , am, not wait the one that we are going to make use of is going to make know by my oga at the top... yes , i cant announce one now and my oga say is another one we are going to use yes, is something we can not have multiple web site but the one that is (cough)my oga yes ok.. ok if you want to know about Houdegbe, ww. Houdegbe yes so (cough) that all... grin grin grin
Ol' Boy, U wan kill me with lafta, grin grin grin it's unfair O! I can feel the pain of those already trapped in the HoudeNaGbese school, the money they've paid through their noses, the time,... It would be hard for them to accept the fact that they are neck-deep in a lie, hence their protest and excruciating ranting against any one that...I was so lucky to finish from U.I., what a great School!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
mainman7: [/b] Ol' Boy, U wan kill me with lafta, grin grin grin it's unfair O! I can feel the pain of those already trapped in the [b]HoudeNaGbese school, the money they've paid through their noses, the time,... It would be hard for them to accept the fact that they are neck-deep in a lie, hence their protest and excruciating ranting against any one that...I was so lucky to finish from U.I., what a great School!
cheesy:D8-) hmmmm, U dey insulting houdegbe student are dey not even beta dan u now, let me tel u, those student wey u dey insult is even more beta dan u they've finished their exam's waiting for anoda semester to start and u wey dey called urself UI student, had been laminated with ASUU strike. Oga pls live dem alone they even better dan u. The gr8x hnaubite i wish u sucess in ur exams oooooo!!!!cheesycheesywinkwink:p
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Cha......lwkmd
Joshua hunpe: cheesy:D8-) hmmmm, U dey insulting houdegbe student are dey not even beta dan u now, let me tel u, those student wey u dey insult is even more beta dan u they've finished their exam's waiting for anoda semester to start and u wey dey called urself UI student, had been laminated with ASUU strike. Oga pls live dem alone they even better dan u. The gr8x hnaubite i wish u sucess in ur exams oooooo!!!!cheesycheesywinkwink:p
indeed hnaubite!!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2013
mainman7: [/b] Ol' Boy, U wan kill me with lafta, grin grin grin it's unfair O! I can feel the pain of those already trapped in the [b]HoudeNaGbese school, the money they've paid through their noses, the time,... It would be hard for them to accept the fact that they are neck-deep in a lie, hence their protest and excruciating ranting against any one that...I was so lucky to finish from U.I., what a great School!
greatest uite...i sight u jare...diz is ur broda from d baluba kingdom...ama zikite

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Laff wan tear ma belle for here oooooooooooooooo
Joshua hunpe: cheesy:D8-) hmmmm, U dey insulting houdegbe student are dey not even beta dan u now, let me tel u, those student wey u dey insult is even more beta dan u they've finished their exam's waiting for anoda semester to start and u wey dey called urself UI student, had been laminated with ASUU strike. Oga pls live dem alone they even better dan u. The gr8x hnaubite i wish u sucess in ur exams oooooo!!!!cheesycheesywinkwink:p
chai....see bullets ooooo...just dnt telme u r also a hnaubite... Coz if u are,abeg mke any of ur ppl no just say anyfin again coz u don de rep dem patapata...mayb u shuld try say sumfin in French since ur schl is in a french speakin country.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
ProfJosh: Laff wan tear ma belle for here oooooooooooooooo

chai....see bullets ooooo...just dnt telme u r also a hnaubite... Coz if u are,abeg mke any of ur ppl no just say anyfin again coz u don de rep dem patapata...mayb u shuld try say sumfin in French since ur schl is in a french speakin country.
U are not to b blamed, anyway i tanx God about all u said about me. But mind u! student like u must be rusticate from skul, Cus u are enemy of progress, if nt u might not have d boldness to b insulting a whole University. If i wish i can go to kid uni. dat one dosn't concern u is me dat hav my own future and not u, or are u my sponsorer? If No dat means u and those mad moving on d street are almost d same, and mind u There is a little u can do to a slave dat luv it's chain. Let me ask u one questn: Is their any of your fore fathers who ever owned a University? Your reply wil judge my next comment!AVUN
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Your comment is full of errors.
Av gat no reason to start exchanging words with someone like you because you are a big fat fool...i mean a damn dum skull. Lemme just enlighten you.

Joshua hunpe: U are not to b blamed, anyway i tanx God about all u said about me. But mind u! student like u must be rusticate from skul, Cus u are enemy of progress, if nt u might not have d boldness to b insulting a whole University. If i wish i can go to kid uni. dat one dosn't concern u is me dat hav my own future and not u, or are u my sponsorer? If No dat means u and those mad moving on d street are almost d same, and mind u There is a little u can do to a slave dat luv it's chain. Let me ask u one questn: Is their any of your fore fathers who ever owned a University? Your reply wil judge my next comment!AVUN

before i answer your question,lemme quickly make some corrections... "thank God or thanks to God..." "students like you should be rusticated from school" (dat realy made me laff,dey can and will never rusticate a bright student like me. You dont even know the reasons for rustication in schools,i guess dat was why you said that.)
"it is i who have my own future...or are you my sponsor?"
"if no,you and those mad"...abeg mad what? Mad men,mad women or mad hnaubites? Lol. Dont pick any offence on that ooo...
"is there any of your fore fathers..."
well,none of them did...i gues yours do. Infact they own hnaub...and thats why your spoken and written English is an apology.
Pls i beg you,before you retaliate...get sum1 to help you put your words in good English. Thanks for your co-operation. I will b lookin forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2013
ProfJosh: Your comment is full of errors.
Av gat no reason to start exchanging words with someone like you because you are a big fat fool...i mean a damn dum skull. Lemme just enlighten you.

before i answer your question,lemme quickly make some corrections... "thank God or thanks to God..." "students like you should be rusticated from school" (dat realy made me laff,dey can and will never rusticate a bright student like me. You dont even know the reasons for rustication in schools,i guess dat was why you said that.)
"it is i who have my own future...or are you my sponsor?"
"if no,you and those mad"...abeg mad what? Mad men,mad women or mad hnaubites? Lol. Dont pick any offence on that ooo...
"is there any of your fore fathers..."
well,none of them did...i gues yours do. Infact they own hnaub...and thats why your spoken and written English is an apology.
Pls i beg you,before you retaliate...get sum1 to help you put your words in good English. Thanks for your co-operation. I will b lookin forward to hearing from you soon.
I'm sorry i dont Know u hv turned dis page to English student fans page b4, but for your information i'm not an hnaubite, I'm a student of Uniben. What i'm just trying to enlight u is dat u should live dem alone. They hv their own future.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Joshua hunpe: I'm sorry i dont Know u hv turned dis page to English student fans page b4, but for your information i'm not an hnaubite, I'm a student of Uniben. What i'm just trying to enlight u is dat u should live dem alone. They hv their own future.

Noted sir!!!!!
Just look before you leap next time sir...u dare not try to talk ill of me in a language you are not good at.

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by drpaula: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2013
ProfJosh, are u still at this? U just took someone out because u hoped he was a student of HNAUB. Not cool. U are a bright student repping ur school, as I am also. Can we call a truce? Please, let's stop this madness. It's not fair to really good students of HNAUB...it really isn't.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2013
drpaula: ProfJosh, are u still at this? U just took someone out because u hoped he was a student of HNAUB. Not cool. U are a bright student repping ur school, as I am also. Can we call a truce? Please, let's stop this madness. It's not fair to really good students of HNAUB...it really isn't.
I av quited but he brot me in... One love my brother...chapter closed!!! Meanwhile diz tread stil continues...beta things shuld b posted here instead of rough retaliation. Peace on u all
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2013
ProfJosh:
I av quited but he brot me in... One love my brother...chapter closed!!! Meanwhile diz tread stil continues...beta things shuld b posted here instead of rough retaliation. Peace on u all
!!!End of Discussion!!!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kellyjohn911: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
To before warned is 2 b 4 harmed. The nigerian Ambassador 2 benin republic had just written a letter of notification to the Nigerian University Commission that,HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY and its campuses are all scam....with d following alledgations;No Infrastructures put in place, No security for admitted student, Students are been asking 2 pay so as to get high score in their various courses, Selling of the school certificates to student who can afford it, Giving student d room to live a careless life. A student was shot by the police of benin republic A month ago and no good reason had been given till date. To end it all, the school operate on a low system of education. Don't waste your money because d admission is easy to get. Also, their certiticate is not recognize in nigeria. Why the waste of time...I am a living witness. I had 2 get a transfer back 2 a nigerian skul. Pls,bear in mind some peeps are been paid 2 help them advertize the skul. Don't fall for scam. God bless u all.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kellyjohn911: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
To before warned is 2 b 4 harmed. The nigerian Ambassador 2 benin republic had just written a letter of notification to the Nigerian University Commission that,HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY and its campuses are all scam....with d following alledgations;No Infrastructures put in place, No security for admitted student, Students are been asking 2 pay so as to get high score in their various courses, Selling of the school certificates to student who can afford it, Giving student d room to live a careless life. A student was shot by the police of benin republic A month ago and no good reason had been given till date. To end it all, the school operate on a low system of education. Don't waste your money because d admission is easy to get. Also, their certiticate is not recognize in nigeria. Why the waste of time...I am a living witness. I had 2 get a transfer back 2 a nigerian skul. Pls,bear in mind some peeps are been paid 2 help them advertize the skul. Don't fall for scam. God bless u all.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kellyjohn911: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
As at 15th of August,2013....here's is the statement from the Ambassador of Nigeria to benin republic also, go get dailysun newspaper.

Over 10,000 Nigerian undergrads chasing worthless degrees in Benin Republic.

More than 10,000 Nigerians pursuing various degree programmes at different private universities in neighbouring Benin Republic are simply wasting their time, Travels can authoritatively reveal.

Many of the tens of thousands of Nigerians currently enrolled at various private colleges in Benin are in trouble because the institutions where they are studying failed to make it into a list of 30 approved private universities...list of 30 approved private universities/tertiary institutions in that country.

Although scores of these private universities have operating license from Benin Republic’s Ministry of Tertiary Education, those that did not make the list probably failed to satisfy inspectors/assessors regarding the quality and qualifications of their academic staffers as well as facilities and learning environment et cetera.

Interestingly, some 8,000 Nigerian students are currently enrolled at Houdegbe North American University Benin (HNAUB). Ironically, HNAUB, which aims to be The Reference in West Africa, is conspicuously missing from the list of 30 approved private tertiary institutions made available to Travels by Nigerian Embassy Cotonou, recently.

That catalogue is the outcome of inspections and meticulous scrutiny by a multilateral joint committee, whose assignment was concluded on March 20, 2013. Benin’s Ministry of Tertiary Institutions and Nigerian Embassy Cotonou as well as other stakeholders were members of this joint committee.

Benin is also home of mission-owned tertiary institutions, such as Université Catholique de l’Afrique de l’Ouest, Cotonou; and, Protestant University of West Africa. It is worth noting that these two as well as Cle de la Reussite, CERI Formation in Fifadji, COURS Gama, Fopaze, HEJT, UCAO, Université des Sciences Appliqueé et Management, Porto Novo; Université des Sciences et Technologie du Benin, Cotonou; and, Weldios are among major colleges missing from the list of 30.

When contacted, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s envoy to Benin, Amb Lawrence Olufemi Obisakin, had initially advised us to meet Mr. DanKano Kakshak, Minister I at Nigerian Embassy Cotonou for clarification. Mr. Kakshak, who is Supervisor of School for Nigeria International School (NIS) Cotonou; subsequently confirmed the list is authentic. He said it was arrived at, after meticulous efforts and has the endorsement of both Beninese and Nigerian educational authorities. Kakshak should know: he was a member of the committee that drew the list.

During a recent interview with Amb Obisakin, it had come to light that 8,000 Nigerians are studying at HNAUB. According to Amb Obisakin, who taught Conflict Management at HNAUB for a semester in 2012; about 5,000 Nigerians are full-time students, apart from 3,000 others that are correspondence students, there.

Houdegbe University is located in Quartier Houdegbe, close to PK 10 (Peka Dix) roundabout in the Akpakpa neighbourhood of Cotonou, and probably has the largest number of Nigerians studying in Benin Republic. Aside HNAUB, dozens of other colleges across Benin, where tens of thousands of Nigerians are pursuing various courses are also missing from the list of 30 approved private colleges.

Although countless Nigerians are currently studying at various tertiary institutions in different countries across the world, proximity to their country has however made next-door Benin Republic particularly attractive.

In recent years, hundreds of thousands of Nigerian youngsters have migrated because they could not scale the JAMBE (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination) hurdle. But, there are other reasons. For instance, a Nigerian in his early 20s studying at HNAUB told Travels that his father sent him to Benin because his elder sister spent seven years at Othmanu Dan Fodio University, Sokoto; before taking a B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Bio-chemistry.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
kellyjohn911, thank you very much, oh. Seriously, i was suprised to see nigerians asking for the form. It is on the dailysun's website that hnaub is crap. Nigerians, be wise.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kellyjohn911: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Naija oni baje my people. I figured Kaycast n some others are been paid to publicize. To be honest, I was been deceived by One fool who happenes 2 be a student of the school. However, I later figure d owner of the school only chose to take advantage of nigerians who're desperately in need of admission. Had alredi spent 2 yrs b4 I decided to take a transfer to a better skul early dis year. The man only extort nigerians and deceive them with d so called North American shit. U can check dailysun newspaper 15th of August,2013. The Ambassador of Nigeria to benin announced it to all Nigerian dat, d skul is not Accredited and not recognize in Naija. He said nigerians sud stop waisting their time there.....don't let a benin man scam U.......Infact,lemme paste u his comment....

More than 10,000 Nigerians pursuing various degree programmes at different private universities in neighbouring Benin Republic are simply wasting their time, Travels can authoritatively reveal.

Many of the tens of thousands of Nigerians currently enrolled at various private colleges in Benin are in trouble because the institutions where they are studying failed to make it into a list of 30 approved private universities...list of 30 approved private universities/tertiary institutions in that country.

Although scores of these private universities have operating license from Benin Republic?s Ministry of Tertiary Education, those that did not make the list probably failed to satisfy inspectors/assessors regarding the quality and qualifications of their academic staffers as well as facilities and learning environment et cetera.

Interestingly, some 8,000 Nigerian students are currently enrolled at Houdegbe North American University Benin (HNAUB). Ironically, HNAUB, which aims to be The Reference in West Africa, is conspicuously missing from the list of 30 approved private tertiary institutions made available to Travels by Nigerian Embassy Cotonou, recently.

That catalogue is the outcome of inspections and meticulous scrutiny by a multilateral joint committee, whose assignment was concluded on March 20, 2013. Benin?s Ministry of Tertiary Institutions and Nigerian Embassy Cotonou as well as other stakeholders were members of this joint committee.

Benin is also home of mission-owned tertiary institutions, such as Université Catholique de l?Afrique de l?Ouest, Cotonou; and, Protestant University of West Africa. It is worth noting that these two as well as Cle de la Reussite, CERI Formation in Fifadji, COURS Gama, Fopaze, HEJT, UCAO, Université des Sciences Appliqueé et Management, Porto Novo; Université des Sciences et Technologie du Benin, Cotonou; and, Weldios are among major colleges missing from the list of 30 approved private colleges.

Although countless Nigerians are currently studying at various tertiary institutions in different countries across the world, proximity to their country has however made next-door Benin Republic particularly attractive.

In recent years, hundreds of thousands of Nigerian youngsters have migrated because they could not scale the JAMBE (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination) hurdle. But, there are other reasons. For instance, a Nigerian in his early 20s studying at HNAUB told Travels that his father sent him to Benin because his elder sister spent seven years at Othmanu Dan Fodio University, Sokoto; before taking a B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Bio-chemistry.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kellyjohn911: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2013
As at August 15,2013. Dailysun newspaper. Pls read tru....

Although scores of these private universities have operating license from Benin Republic?s Ministry of Tertiary Education, those that did not make the list probably failed to satisfy inspectors/assessors regarding the quality and qualifications of their academic staffers as well as facilities and learning environment et cetera.

That catalogue is the outcome of inspections and meticulous scrutiny by a multilateral joint committee, whose assignment was concluded on March 20, 2013. Benin?s Ministry of Tertiary Institutions and Nigerian Embassy Cotonou as well as other stakeholders were members of this joint committee.

Benin is also home of mission-owned tertiary institutions, such as Université Catholique de l?Afrique de l?Ouest, Cotonou; and, Protestant University of West Africa. It is worth noting that these two as well as Cle de la Reussite, CERI Formation in Fifadji, COURS Gama, Fopaze, HEJT, UCAO, Université des Sciences Appliqueé et Management, Porto Novo; Université des Sciences et Technologie du Benin, Cotonou; and, Weldios are among major colleges missing from the list of 30 approved private colleges.

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kellyjohn911: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
As of 15th of August,2013....go read dailysun newspaper..U can go tru it....

Benin is also home of mission-owned tertiary institutions, such as Université Catholique de l?Afrique de l?Ouest, Cotonou; and, Protestant University of West Africa. It is worth noting that these two as well as Cle de la Reussite, CERI Formation in Fifadji, COURS Gama, Fopaze, HEJT, UCAO, Université des Sciences Appliqueé et Management, Porto Novo; Université des Sciences et Technologie du Benin, Cotonou; and, Weldios are among major colleges missing from the list of 30.

When contacted, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?s envoy to Benin, Amb Lawrence Olufemi Obisakin, had initially advised us to meet Mr. DanKano Kakshak, Minister I at Nigerian Embassy Cotonou for clarification. Mr. Kakshak, who is Supervisor of School for Nigeria International School (NIS) Cotonou; subsequently confirmed the list is authentic. He said it was arrived at, after meticulous efforts and has the endorsement of both Beninese and Nigerian educational authorities. Kakshak should know: he was a member of the committee that drew the list.

During a recent interview with Amb Obisakin, it had come to light that 8,000 Nigerians are studying at HNAUB. According to Amb Obisakin, who taught Conflict Management at HNAUB for a semester in 2012; about 5,000 Nigerians are full-time students, apart from 3,000 others that are correspondence students, there.

Houdegbe University is located in Quartier Houdegbe, close to PK 10 (Peka Dix) roundabout in the Akpakpa neighbourhood of Cotonou, and probably has the largest number of Nigerians studying in Benin Republic. Aside HNAUB, dozens of other colleges across Benin, where tens of thousands of Nigerians are pursuing various courses are also missing from the list of 30 approved private colleges.

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
kellyjohn911: As of 15th of August,2013....go read dailysun newspaper..U can go tru it....

Benin is also home of mission-owned tertiary institutions, such as Université Catholique de l?Afrique de l?Ouest, Cotonou; and, Protestant University of West Africa. It is worth noting that these two as well as Cle de la Reussite, CERI Formation in Fifadji, COURS Gama, Fopaze, HEJT, UCAO, Université des Sciences Appliqueé et Management, Porto Novo; Université des Sciences et Technologie du Benin, Cotonou; and, Weldios are among major colleges missing from the list of 30.

When contacted, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?s envoy to Benin, Amb Lawrence Olufemi Obisakin, had initially advised us to meet Mr. DanKano Kakshak, Minister I at Nigerian Embassy Cotonou for clarification. Mr. Kakshak, who is Supervisor of School for Nigeria International School (NIS) Cotonou; subsequently confirmed the list is authentic. He said it was arrived at, after meticulous efforts and has the endorsement of both Beninese and Nigerian educational authorities. Kakshak should know: he was a member of the committee that drew the list.

Na work u take, no matter hw d case may be, it will soon be accredited!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2013
What more shuld prof josh say?
A word is enof for d wise.
Abo oro to fun omo oluwabi.
À bon entendeur, salut.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2013
Nigerians beware, houdegbe or houdenagbese according to one of my ogas @ d top is a scam. don't let the 'north american' in the name deceive you. It is a scam.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
I thought JOSHUA HUNPE said he z a student of Uniben... What love does he av HNAUB? Seemz ur fore-fathers truly own it.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote
author=ProfJosh]I thought JOSHUA HUNPE said he z a student of Uniben...
What love does he av HNAUB? Seemz ur fore-fathers truly own it.[/quote]
Maybe he is being paid or has a relative studying there.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by drpaula: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
The wonder of the average Nigerian mind...
We fight what we do not know...what we barely understand...
Nothing is said of private universities in Ghana, several borders away from Nigeria. But as Benin is "just here" and more familiar, everyone has got an opinion (consistent with bullying, u've noticed?)
Paid for advertising, some dud accused. Anyone know where I can go get my money from? Cos I've put up a big fight for my credibility (which translates to my school's) on Nairaland, which should fetch a good pay...so I buy me something nice grin
Guys, its a democratic society. Keep your opinions coming...by all means do! #aside: the rest of us would keep living life!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
No matter how d case may be, d truth shal b consider, although i'm nt d student of hnaub, but i've went there and d skul is well built and equiped. Although i'm confused about accredited non-accredited of d uni. by d NUC. But wat i know is d skul is accredited by d country where it's been located(Benin). But i wanna ask one question about d news of accredited non accredited. How is d skul not accredited and d same time there student goes for serving in Nigeria? Bcus somes of my guyz in d skul just went for serving in Nigeria here now!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guys, its a democratic society. Keep your opinions coming...by all means do! #aside: the rest of us would keep living life![/quote] Lol!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote
author=Joshua hunpe]No matter how d case may be, d truth shal b
consider, although i'm nt d student of hnaub, but i've went there and d
skul is well built and equiped. Although i'm confused about accredited
non-accredited of d uni. by d NUC. But wat i know is d skul is
accredited by d country where it's been located(Benin). But i wanna ask
one question about d news of accredited non accredited. How is d skul
not accredited and d same time there student goes for serving in
Nigeria? Bcus somes of my guyz in d skul just went for serving in
Nigeria here now![/quote]

Na wash! What shall it profit a 'hnaubite' if he goes for service but is jobless. Nigerian people, shine ur eye. Since when kaycast advertised the uni, they still don't have a website, it's only blogs they have. Hmm, i smell something fishy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] / Waec Result As Been Release / List Of University In Nigeria And Their School Fees Available Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.