Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 (17334 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by buhariDRIVER(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
More test invites tomorrow. ..... be calm y'all. ...
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Carmal90(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2016
buhariDRIVER:
More test invites tomorrow. ..... be calm y'all. ...

OK, cos am curious no invite yet here ohhh
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Dragnet guys are scam I swear.....I got proofs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2016
tobad24:
I wasnt able
to change mine as well. So guess u just av to accept the venue.

You can change urs now, I successfully changed mine last night.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2016
molibediumss:

Can you help us with the proofs, because I know Dragnet as a reputable e-test provider.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by mecho13(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2016
please, is the invite for mtn graduate trainee or dufil prima
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by mumbasa: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg help a broda in need

Send Dragnet Past Questions ossy4rill@yahoo.com
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pls I Aven't gotten any reply. Wetin dey happen ooo
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by komakordi: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yes o
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Emmey67: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
please anyone should
send Dragnet past questions to osasbouncing@gmail.com

thanks a million
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Etfash(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
molibediumss:

Is it the Dragnet that I know? I got 2 jobs with Dragnet in 2012. One an old generation bank and the other a reputable Federal government parastatal.

They are no scam man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by hapholaby: 3:48am On Mar 21, 2016
mumbasa:
Abeg help a broda in need

Send Dragnet Past Questions ossy4rill@yahoo.com

Incase you get please help another brother kolawoleafolabi13@gmail.com
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by fabify(f): 6:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Can anyone kindly send dragnet past questions to me. isituahishallom@yahoo.com Thank you in advance
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by buhariDRIVER(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2016
From my statistical analysis .... I'm guessing ppl were screened based on cgpa for d test invite.......4.0 and above. ...maybe a Lil lesser. ...
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cuchullin(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2016
Anybody knows how much MTN pays it's graduate trainees?
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Cuchullin(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Etfash:

Is it the Dragnet that I know? I got 2 jobs with Dragnet in 2012. One an old generation bank and the other a reputable Federal government parastatal.

They are no scam man!

Seconded
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2016
buhariDRIVER:
From my statistical analysis .... I'm guessing ppl were screened based on cgpa for d test invite.......4.0 and above. ...maybe a Lil lesser. ...

Was the invite for MTN or Durfil prima
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by lantessy(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
buhariDRIVER:

That's not true...
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Tripleb: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2016
lantessy:

That's not true...

What's true with proofs
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by buhariDRIVER(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
lantessy:

That's not true...
know of three ppl in engineering who got invites cos of cgpa above 4.0 and 2 who didn't cos of lower cgpa
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
buhariDRIVER:
know of three ppl in engineering who got invites cos of cgpa above 4.0 and 2 who didn't cos of lower cgpa
How are you sure they didn't because of a lower CGPA? Bro, stop these unnecessary insinuations. There are guys with 4.0+ GPAs, who met all the requirements but haven't received an invitation yet. What would you make of their case? Maybe mails would still be sent, maybe not. But those who haven't received an invitation shouldn't lose hope yet.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by lantessy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
buhariDRIVER:

I know of a first class engineering graduate that is yet to be invited.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ElDeeVee(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
lantessy:

I know of a first class engineering graduate that is yet to be invited.
lol. you abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by lantessy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
ElDeeVee:

lol. you abi?
shocked
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by buhariDRIVER(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
stolid:

How are you sure they didn't because of a lower CGPA? Bro, stop these unnecessary insinuations. There are guys with 4.0+ GPAs, who met all the requirements but haven't received an invitation yet. What would you make of their case? Maybe mails would still be sent, maybe not. But those who haven't received an invitation shouldn't lose hope yet.
.. well I was just making a calculated statistical guess based on frequency of test invites I heard about (but what do I know ... I'm just a mere driver of d president) .... I could still be wrong ..... I sincerely hope I'm wrong and other invites will roll in .....let's all not lose hope
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Jig5aw(f): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Plz help me with dragnet past questions. Odiadavid2@gmail.com
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
buhariDRIVER:
Mr. Driver, if you happens to be working with dragnet and you are faced with a delima of who to choose between the following set of people, who ll you choose?
1) someone who graduated with a first class honour from state University or a private
university
2) someone who graduated with a second class upper from the first 5 universities in Nigeria.

See dragnet give more preference to institutions than grade, that I can boldly say.
People who applied mtn are quite much, so I guess more invite will still roll in and if it doesn't, good luck to the applicant
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Jung(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
My bro... that's a lie. Dragnet only uses data it gets from those who apply for jobs via e-recruiter.
TheSlyone2:

Mr. Driver, if you happens to be working with dragnet and you are faced with a delima of who to choose between the following set of people, who ll you choose?
1) someone who graduated with a first class honour from state University or a private
university
2) someone who graduated with a second class upper from the first 5 universities in Nigeria.

See dragnet give more preference to institutions than grade, that I can boldly say.
People who applied mtn are quite much, so I guess more invite will still roll in and if it doesn't, good luck to the applicant
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dragnet staffs re doing back door runs now.....even before d test invite rolled out one of their officials called a supposed b itch on sat during the Nse exam to tell her of the test to b held on wednesday and asked her to forward the invite test to him back for him to forward it to someone else....so means all the b itch has to do is appear on d exam day while her email has been forwarded to the person that would send a success mail no matter what she scores.....guys b wise this guys re just fooling us

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
molibediumss:
Dragnet staffs re doing back door runs now.....even before d test invite rolled out one of their officials called a supposed b itch on sat during the Nse exam to tell her of the test to b held on wednesday and asked her to forward the invite test to him back for him to forward it to someone else....so means all the b itch has to do is appear on d exam day while her email has been forwarded to the person that would send a success mail no matter what she scores.....guys b wise this guys re just fooling us

cheesy, funny but it could be true. Anything is possible in Naija.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Egohunter: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
molibediumss:
guy relax...ppl de runs jamb but ppl wey no de runs still de get admission.
ppl de sort ,but some ppl wey no de sort still de excel.
so jus do ur part n leave the rest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos / 331,003 Job Losers Withdraw ₦116.87 Billion From Pension Accounts / Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.