Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 (17333 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Addexy2005(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pls kindly forward dragnet past questions to me addexy2005@yahoo.com
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by karleone(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Mr. Driver, if you happens to be working with dragnet and you are faced with a delima of who to choose between the following set of people, who ll you choose?
1) someone who graduated with a first class honour from state University or a private
university
2) someone who graduated with a second class upper from the first 5 universities in Nigeria.

See dragnet give more preference to institutions than grade, that I can boldly say.
People who applied mtn are quite much, so I guess more invite will still roll in and if it doesn't, good luck to the applicant

Broda, which of the Nigerian Universities fall into the First 5?
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2016
karleone:

Broda, which of the Nigerian Universities fall into the First 5?
Google is your friend. I'm not NUC chairman
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Aremu01(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2016
TheSlyone2:
That's rather harsh don't u think
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by karleone(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Nawao... All this time you spent in typing the above, you could have just used it to name them for me. Or, are you thinking that I'll start an argument with you? smiley I'm way bigger than that here. I've got my person to protect. grin
Well, since you've decided not to tell me, I'll simply ask Google for help.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by karleone(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Aremu01:

Broda, don't see it as being harsh o. Cos me, I'm not seeing it that way. I'm only seeing it as "I don't have strength to type them". But, it is well.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2016
karleone:

Broda, don't see it as being harsh o. Cos me, I'm not seeing it that way. I'm only seeing it as "I don't have strength to type them". But, it is well.

Bro, did you apply for this opening, and were you also invited? Of the Engineers that were invited, I've seen just Elect. and Computer Engineers. I would like to know if others were—say Civil, Mech, Met&Mat Engrs.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by karleone(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2016
stolid:

Bro, did you apply for this opening, and were you also invited? Of the Engineers that were invited, I've seen just Elect. and Computer Engineers. I would like to know if others were—say Civil, Mech, Met&Mat Engrs.

I applied o.. I'm yet to get an invite- that's if they'll still send again. I studied Civil Engineering.
Are you sure it's not just EE and CE that are needed under the Engineering class?

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
karleone:

I applied o.. I'm yet to get an invite- that's if they'll still send again. I studied Civil Engineering.
Are you sure it's not just EE and CE that are needed under the Engineering class?

I share same sentiments as you, reason I asked. Though I stand to be corrected by anyone with a valid response. God help us all.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Aremu01:

It depends on how you view it bro. For what it worth, Google provide the most reliable and credible source of information. It ll do him some good if he gets a first hand information rather than been told in a hackneyed manner.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by emytade: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls who knows anything about the job structure and how much they pay?
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Jung(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
but you have the strength to type what you just did shey? mulitiple sclerosis is playing in your brain
karleone:

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by karleone(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jung:
but you have the strength to type what you just did shey? mulitiple sclerosis is playing in your brain

You're sighted
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by marqueetim(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
What's this nigga saying? Keep deceiving yourself with your 2 1
TheSlyone2:

Mr. Driver, if you happens to be working with dragnet and you are faced with a delima of who to choose between the following set of people, who ll you choose?
1) someone who graduated with a first class honour from state University or a private
university
2) someone who graduated with a second class upper from the first 5 universities in Nigeria.

See dragnet give more preference to institutions than grade, that I can boldly say.
People who applied mtn are quite much, so I guess more invite will still roll in and if it doesn't, good luck to the applicant

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
marqueetim:
What's this nigga saying? Keep deceiving yourself with your 2 1
Keep encouraging yourself with a Glorified first class from a Glorified Uni. Smh
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by marqueetim(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wailing waiiler all the best. [quote author=TheSlyone2 post=44016851]

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by FemyDeby: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2016
like seriously!!! Test holding tomorrow & i still dey expect test invite mail
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by MacMaster01(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Keep encouraging yourself with a Glorified first class from a Glorified Uni. Smh
I guess you were not invited, there'll be other opportunities bro relax.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by MacMaster01(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
MTN guys I heard the test was today, how was it now, why is no one talking undecided
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Chris889: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dey repeated NSE questions

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
MacMaster01:

I guess you were not invited, there'll be other opportunities bro relax.
Far from it bro. I actually got the invite for Dufil Prima Food plc and not mtn
It better than non
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Lekingson(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Anyway, I studied Biz Admin 1.1 from Unilorin. Wrote the test 10am today. They repeated NSE qtns but then.. Time is just the devil. I noticed even

This country is shit. The bias of the uni exist trully.. Its just bad... I dont want to offend some ppl here but they downgrade most public schs. Except some well known.

Nigeria... We have a long way to go to get it right. Soooo many wrongs... Access is a good case study, go to private, u get their Job. Public dropped even with ur best result, anyone care to know why?

Rich background over ability. Na God sure pass
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Lekingson(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Anyway, I studied Biz Admin 1.1 from Unilorin. Wrote the test 10am today. They repeated NSE qtns but then.. Time is just the devil.

This country is shit. The bias of the uni exist trully.. Its just bad... I dont want to offend some ppl here but they downgrade most public schs. Except some well known.

Nigeria... We have a long way to go to get it right. Soooo many wrongs... Access is a good case study, go to private, u get their Job. Public dropped even with ur best result, anyone care to know why?

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lekingson:
Anyway, I studied Biz Admin 1.1 from Unilorin. Wrote the test 10am today. They repeated NSE qtns but then.. Time is just the devil. I noticed even

What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by MacMaster01(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Far from it bro. I actually got the invite for Dufil Prima Food plc and not mtn
It better than non
Oh cool dufil is a nice place too, hope ur test went well.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by MacMaster01(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
cutetonye009:

What's this one saying?
Looks like he's saying they invited mostly people from private schools but I'm not sure.

Lekingson oya explain.

Dragnet should get back to y'all in one week as usual except they've changed.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
MacMaster01:

Oh cool dufil is a nice place too, hope ur test went well.

It went real good, tho time was a biitch.
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Funny thing is that I was an MTN Scholar from my second year till final year in school, and I was hoping to give this recruitment my best & be of beneficial addition to this firm, given how much they invested in my studies. Guess my not-so-popular university degree didn't cut it. Dragnet lol... Oh well! All the best to those who were invited. smiley

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Any news guys?

Saw one funny lady talking about CBT/test invite from MTN on another thread shocked, and she is claiming it's this same recruitment.

Has anyone gotten feedback after the Wednesday Dragnet test?
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Obianujuokoye(f): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Mr elnino, u were saying I'm the funny lady that claimed to have been invited by MTN...well yes I was invited for Mtn test at their MTN walk-in Centre Port harcourt , met several other people there and I passed the test ...scheduled for an interview...so u can be there and be dreaming Dragnet is the one recruiting for Mtn. tongue tongue...wish u luck ..
N/B don't be in a hurry to judge people ...you don't know who is who ..
Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by MacMaster01(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol the drama above me

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by oshiokpu(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
all diz guys sef...people will always try to find answers to something they know nothing about... I went to a state university, made a 2.1 cgpa:4.14 , but was shortlisted for the test....my point is what is yours will be yours.every body cannot be shortlisted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos / 331,003 Job Losers Withdraw ₦116.87 Billion From Pension Accounts / Lagos Civil Service Recruitment For Fire Service Feb2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.