Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) (22892 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by gbishman: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Joblessness at its peak
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
Pls they are looking for job... is there any vacancy at ur place of work??
they are not. If you need a job, ask for yourself and stop the sarcasm
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by ajoskele(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
I don't think they employ touts in his place of work.
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by winkmart: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hygist:
See Thread https://www.nairaland.com/2981295/security-agents-arrest-sepribo-bobmanuel

Jubilant PDP youths in ABONNEMA this morning took to the street as arrested Comr Sepribo Bobmanuel earlier this morning Bobmanuel was eventually released due to the quick intervention of the ctc chairman of Akulga Hon Rowland Sekibo and the resilient youths of Abonnema.

Some said it was 15 man protest and i said no... i was there LIVE

http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/pdp-chieftain-who-was-arrested-in.html

Is the News or School report
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
richidinho:
you mean all this people are Jobless?

Truly, unemployment is a very serious matter
Most of them are contractors for oil firms and u're talking abt unemployment... Take a second look at the picture, do they look as hungry as ur kinsmen?

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

So u think is everybody that goes to work before 11am ...go to trade fair in Lag and get sense....
white-collar idiots
stop fooling around,argue with common sense and not throwing words around
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Most of them are contractors for oil firms and u're talking abt unemployment... Take a second look at the picture, do they look as hungry as ur kinsmen?

is a lie, how can one leave his job to celebrate one jonsing man grin

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
hahahahaha!!!they don't have to look it,we all know how it goes....1000# per head!!!selling tomorrow for a piece of fish...contractors my foot...

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by jaylister(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Common sense should tell you the answer to your question
colossus2:

Are you saying all persons there have jobs and are also millionaires?
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Osu175(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
richidinho:

Is that what you think?
I know of a guy we served together with in Akwa ibom, whom Amachi was paying 10k for doing nothing every month
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
richidinho:

That is what the party has tune Nigeria youths to. Don't be surprised that those guys are paid thugs. Infact nearly all the political parties have thugs.
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by colossus2: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
Common sense should tell you the answer to your question
Okay doofus, sorry for the initial question.
Do have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by colossus2: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Did I hear you say "most of them".
Na you dey award the contracts give them?
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by MOVERSMAG: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Benz4pimp:
if actually they can take care of his family,they wouldn't be sweating and dirty as early as that time of the day....Actions they say speaks louder.....
My friend, the guy in the blue is their local government chairman dude 90% of the guys there are very rich dudes
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by tonio2wo: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:
WHy was he released? angry
Why was he arrested?
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Bdemmy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
So?
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Op nice shots, what is the name of the camera used to capture these sharp pics?
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
Some of the guys u see in the photos can take care of your family...it was a protest and i think jobless issues should nt come in
u know im family?
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:

You should have asked him first if he has a job?
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
MOVERSMAG:

My friend, the guy in the blue is their local government chairman dude 90% of the guys there are very rich dudes

..true that, I know 3 people there..
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by bobojoshua(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
oxygen247:
Freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech is not guaranteed
Idi Amin
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by sirwisy2580: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
richidinho:

don't b marginal in commenting on a post. some people there can employ u n ur folks. read carefully to understanding b4 talking.
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
ilobasama:
its joblessness.

Trust me.
i believe you, it was joblessness because they are not working for Tinubu
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
TolaTosin:
i believe you, it was joblessness because they are not working for Tinubu
did mention anything party name. Must it be all about party. Beta no kill ursef for nothing.
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
ilobasama:
did mention anything party name. Must it be all about party. Beta no kill ursef for nothing.
lol, did I mention any party, hahaha ass lickers
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:
WHy was he released? angry
google is ur friend wink
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
TolaTosin:
lol, did I mention any party, hahaha ass lickers
i wont fall into ur trap of trading insults. Na u call tinubu. Bye bro
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
ilobasama:
i wont fall into ur trap of trading insults. Na u call tinubu. Bye bro
i don't have your time bro, next time watch your mouth, not everyone is jobless like you …
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
TolaTosin:
i don't have your time bro, next time watch your mouth, not everyone is jobless like you …
k
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gathering of cultists,that is the way they start killing innocent souls.if the govt is not benefiting from it they would have banned public gathering and protest,there is God,whatever a man sows he shall reap
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by ogmaskman: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
Some of the guys u see in the photos can take care of your family...it was a protest and i think jobless issues should nt come in

Whats your definition of 'take care'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway / Researchers Use Night-time Satellite Images To Map African Electricity Access / EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.