Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) (22891 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by gentle007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Benz4pimp:
if actually they can take care of his family,they wouldn't be sweating and dirty as early as that time of the day....Actions they say speaks louder.....
Your type will keep silent in the face of injustice just because you are opprtuned and privileged. That is selfishness. Where I come from, things are not done that way.
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by gentle007(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
colossus2:
Are you saying all persons there have jobs and are also millionaires?
Are u saying all persons there are unemployed?
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by afrideo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
oxygen247:
Freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech is not guaranteed
abi, freedom after speech especialy in Naija
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 4:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Benz4pimp:
if actually they can take care of his family,they wouldn't be sweating and dirty as early as that time of the day....Actions they say speaks louder.....

jus shut up my friend you dnt knw much
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
DonBenny77:

jus shut up my friend you dnt knw much
and I will say Go and die my enemy,since you are Google that knows all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] / Zamfara Bandits Leader, Halilu Speaks On Ravaging Insecurity Make Demands / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.