Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) (32995 Views)

Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin / Boy Who Was Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Clash Recuperating At LASUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Since God was able to Heal St John Paul ll of his gun shot wounds I pray that same God will HEAL YOU IN JESUS NAME........ AMEN.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by KingsleyCEO: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Biggiestep:
Shoot back 2 back
I regret quoting the person above!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Whoever that tell u dat police is your friend, tell dat person may his generation end up been police.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by djraymy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
na straigth bullet i dey call am before oh.. Thanks to OP.. Quick recovery bro
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
may God grant him a speedy recovery, amen
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
And the police chased him out? ... That's v callous of them
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by oluwatopraise85(f): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Quick recovery.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by chynie: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Stop this kind of Yoruba this and that......when will you be detribalized?

Have you losted any loved one to BH?(northerners)
Pray u don't
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
chynie:

[b]Have you losted any loved one to BH?([/b]northerners)
Pray u don't

Correct that now;it's very disturbing.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by chynie: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Correct that now;it's very disturbing.

What is disturbing?

Or u don't know the nos u hear they have killed are people
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by bbjummy: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Get well soon and may your dream of becoming a doctor come to reality.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
chynie:
Pele,

yolobas don't know who their real enemies are

but jealousy cos of the igbo's success is blinding their eyes.

the moment Nigeria realizes that we have to let the northerners be alone,

then we will experience peace and success like never before as one nation

My dear Igbo brother,you just did not make any sense. Can you please share some of the yeebos success stories with us? The reason is that I can't think of any outstanding achievement that is directly linked to yeebos as a people. I'm sure Dubai,that everybody visits now, is not part of Igboland and Aliko Dangote does not sound 'igbotic' to me. So what's the noise about this 'jealousy' ?

Take it or leave it,whatever igbo as a people are dreaming of achieving today,Sons and Daughters of Oduduwa (Yoruba) have achieved years back without making any noise about it.

Mile 12 crisis or not,northerners are still preferable 'cause you guys (yeebos) are simply not trustworthy.
I think yeebos are the real enemies!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

My dear Igbo brother,you just did not make any sense. Can you please share some of the yeebos success stories with us? This reason is that I can't think of any outstanding achievement that is directly linked to yeebos as a people. I'm sure Dubai,that everybody visits now, is not part of Igboland and Aliko Dangote does not sound 'igbotic' to me. So what's the noise about this 'jealousy' ?

Take it or leave it,whatever igbo as a people are dreaming of achieving today,Sons and Daughters of Oduduwa (Yoruba) have achieved years back without making any noise about it.

Mile 12 crisis or not,northerners are still preferable 'cause you guys (yeebos) are simply not trustworthy.
I think yeebos are the real enemies!

brother, you are speaking for yourself o.. I'm Yoruba and i prefer igbos than those black monkeys on human skin..
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
chynie:

What is disturbing?

Or u don't know the nos u hear they have killed are people

You made some very disturbing grammatical blunders that one can't just overlook. So,dear,go back to your earlier posts and even this one above and make necessary corrections. That's what is disturbing,okay?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
samyomz:
brother, you are speaking for yourself o.. I'm Yoruba and i prefer igbos than those black monkeys on human skin..

Bro,that Igbo guy made a derogatory statement about Yorubas. If you're truly Yoruba,then 'fi oye gbe oro mi'! My point is- Igbo are not our friend either.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by chynie: 4:06am On Mar 11, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

You made some very disturbing grammatical blunders that one can't just overlook. So,dear,go back to your earlier posts and even this one above and make necessary corrections. That's what is disturbing,okay?
Thanks,
But, Still u got the msg smiley

I will correct the " blunder " when I see the "blunder"
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by bk15(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2016
ote author=chynie post=43648660]Pele,

then we will experience peace and success like never before as one nation [/quote]wait ooooo where were u when igbos dey fight yoruba in ajah and alaba and other area's? Abi dey never born u that time?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by chynie: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2016
bk15:
ote author=chynie post=43648660]Pele,

then we will experience peace and success like never before as one nation wait ooooo where were u when igbos dey fight yoruba in ajah and alaba and other area's? Abi dey never born u that time?

We cant fight for u
until u learn to fight for yourself
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by rheedor(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
The LORD is Ur strength
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by lebete3000: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
ogochukwu247:
A young boy who was hit by stray bullet during the recent crisis at Mile 12, Lagos. Read the story below...

"I will like to share a pathetic story with you and in return will want you to help me share with other Nigerians. I came to visit my father in the hospital where I met and heard the story of a young, ambitious and energetic young boy who has become a shadow of his former self by name Bolaji Kalejaye, 16yrs old all thanks to the mile 12 crises that happened on the 3rd of march 2016.

He was on his way home from Jamb exam all happy to share the news of how is exam went when he was hit by a stray bullet piercing his back and coming out in front pulling his intestine out n it dangling,he summoned courage to pack his intestine rushed to the police station where he was sent away(Chai!! Nigerian Police). He fell on d road in pains with everybody passing him by(probably people were running for protection too) not until a neighbour found him(Bolaji lives around d vicinity) and alerted his parents who rushed him to Lasuth and they have been battling with his life since then and lot of money has been spent on him‎.

Please help share this story because I don't understand our government and we re crying for security and protection. one mins, a young boy happy lively on his feet walking on the street of his country and next he is battling with his life . This is a call for help for this family nd also to get the story out there as I know it wasn't recorded. Bolaji scored 250 in his jamb and wants to study medicine.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/16yr-old-boy-hit-by-stray-bullet-during.html

He can pride himself in getting shot and still breathing.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) by Tolulopy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
buoye1:
This is the prayer we ought to be saying daily

May God continue to have mercy on us
Yes o.....Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismissed Policeman Supplied 5 AK-47 Rifles For Offa Bank Robbery – Suspect / Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.