Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again (2805 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Nigerians Will Beg Pmb To Contest 2019 / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by Emmytrill(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
I know my wailing brothers and sisters on seeing this topic will quickly rush here to pour aspersions on my person like sharks who just smelt blood grin grin. Anyway, comment is free.

Since PMB assumed office May 29, 2015, expections have been unsurprisingly high. Promises were made during the campigns which is normal of Politicians. I have no doubt in my heart that the promises made by PMB were borne out of genuine commitment towards making Nigeria great again. Despite all the rhetorics from the politicians surrounding him on how they will install ACs in the sky, etc PMB never deviated from THREE cardinal points whenever he addresses the people at every fora during the campaigns. The points are simple and short:

1. The Security of Lives and Property, viz-a-viz the defeat of Boko Haram and Militancy
2. The Economy
3. Corruption

1. SECURITY: Even the most hardened opposition elements can bear witness to the fact that Boko Haram has been subdued to the bearest minimum within the period PMB took over. Some might allude to the efforts of the past adminstration during the six weeks prior to the general elections. I believe that effort was only a scam when they found out the election would have been more disastrous had it been allowed to hold on the initial date of February 14, 2015. Our Armed Forces who were hitherto demoralized and scampering into neighbouring territories at the sound of gun shots from Boko Haram elements have regained their confidence, not due to any magic wand but due to the sincerity of purpose of the present administration and re-organization of our military. Our military now commands respect once again with refugees slowly returning to their ancestral homes. Militants who previously call the shots at the national and states level with even the FG catching cold whenever they sneeze, now have thier tails behind their legs. They are even no longer bold enough to claim responsibility for the sabotage of oil instalations which was been done previously with all level of bragadicio. The sabotage of the Escravos gas pipeline is a case in point.

2. THE ECONOMY: This is one area that even supporters of the present administration are silently complaining about. Our economy no doubt is going through alot of strain at the moment. Intrestingly, the signs have been showing over the years. Despite the lip service paid by previous administrations to diversify the economy, nothing tangible was achieved. We thought oil will continue to sell at over a $100 per barrel forever, and now the chickens have come home to roost. It is easy for people to shout 'we need solutions not complaints' but there is an axiom which says if you don't know where you are coming from, you won't know where you are going. Oil which was hitherto our main source of revenue has shrinked drastically. PMB is maybe unfortunate to be our President at this time, but he has to take the bull by the horn and sanitise the system. What we need right now are radical approaches towards turning the economy around and PMB is on the right track with the restrictions on the availability of FOREX for imports and non devaluation of the naira. We must begin to look inwards no matter how painful it might seem right now. Some countries like Malaysia, China and Singapore we admire today passed through a whole level of discomfort before they are where they are today. Some persons among them during this period might have even attempted to stone their leaders to death, but they are all the better for it today. Patience, patrotism and understanding is what is needed at this point in time.

There is the need however for the Government to make Power available to the people as soon as possible. The restrictions in imports i believe will make our administrators speed up work on the availability of power in order to boost our industralization. They can't afford to fail because surely they know the consequences. PMB has never failed to reiterate his commitment towards diversifying the economy through agriculture and mining. Efforts in this direction i believe will soon start yielding results.

The re-organization of NNPC is also a right step in the right direction towards boosting the economy. The era of freebies in the organization is been checked with accountability been enthroned. There will be no more 'lazying' around in the NNPC with this step with optimum performance a priority.

3. CORRUPTION: If there is any cankerworm that has impeded our progress as a nation, here it is. Corruption has so stagnated our progress that unfortunately, some persons now see it as a way of life. A war has been waged against this monster, and PMB is matching talk with action. Our hitherto docile and toothless EFCC has suddenly rediscovered its fierceness and is firing on all cylinders. Corrupt officials are now been prosecuted with those with the intent to steal, having a rethink. It is no longer bussiness as usual as Nigerians are now been shown that yam eaters no matter how highly placed will be made to give account of their stewardship. Some persons have asked why are only PDP members forming the bulk of those been prosecuted. They however forget the fact that the PDP was in charge of the Federal Government from1999-2015 and its only natural they are made to account for their handling of the nation's treasury. I believe the anti-corruption fight should be wholistic, not minding whose ox is gored. PMB does not look to me like someone who is scared of stepping on big toes.Those with concrete evidence of corruption against members of the APC should approach the anti-corruption outfit and save us the noise and distractions. Our concerns should simply be those been prosecuted, do they have a case to answer?.

CONCLUSION
I have this unshakable believe that PMB has come as a God sent and reformer. When the Isrealites were been led out of slavery in Egypt to the promise land, they almost lynched Moses along the way, raining abuses and curses on him for taking them out of slavery. By the time PMB is done with most of his reforms, mark my words, Nigerians will beg him to run for a second term which by then, he might even say he is not intrested and will like to pass the baton of leadership.
The end justifies the means.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by omogin(f): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
God forbid

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by ajebuter(f): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
In your dream.

We will beg him to leave and hand over to a youthful blood.

15 Likes

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by ksstroud: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Is this Op staying in Nigeria at all... I doubt!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by denko(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who is Boko Haram, How can Buhari Defeat himself He only called those boys from the field that's all.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by ckmayoca: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
We wish for if the second half of his current regime favours the masses oh.
But if it doesn't then we will keep trying another hand until real change comes.

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by sdindan: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Allow him to finish this one in peace. .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by naijaboy756: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
That is what happens when one is trying to justify incompetence. Too much grammer, explanations and what have you! God forbid for Buhari to even think of running talk more of actually attempting to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by momentum85(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
How much dem pay u bro! If PMB campaign reach here, na hot water dem go pour am for body. The pain is too much for the masses, no steady light, no petrol, inflation, business not flowing as it were, which one I go even count sef! Ben Murray Bruce twitted that they were shouting 'chains' during campaign and we thought it was 'change'.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by americanigga(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
The reason buhari must come back is that he remains the most trust worthy person in Nigeria.
He is the only one that can solve our biggest problem-corruption.

Our bigest problem is not light, not road, not even the economy but corruption.

The question I will like to ask the waillers is where are all the roads, electricity, jobs, pipe born water that PDP govt have provided? They are nowhere to be found?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by merry02(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Over 10,000 workers that lost their jobs will beg Buhari right?

1000 Shiites killed in Zaria will beg him?

500 Biafrans killed will beg him?

Rubbish!

9 Likes

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by LesbianBoy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
omogin:
God forbid
....Bad thing! angry

9 Likes

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by bjdon: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
You never know, let's see how things are in 2019, maybe the Economy would have improved m maybe not, it's way to early to tell. Also so far NOBODY has been convicted for corruption so by 2019 we'll have a better picture of exactly how effective the so called anti corruption battle has been
Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by jay2pee(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
@op, how many times have I warned you against weed taking?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by mile12crises: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ofcos he will be begged to return to finish his catastrophic works

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by denko(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
You skipped your drugs see yourself na
Emmytrill:
I know my wailing brothers and sisters on seeing this topic will quickly rush here to pour aspersions on my person like sharks who just smelt blood grin grin. Anyway, comment is free.

Since PMB assumed office May 29, 2015, expections have been unsurprisingly high. Promises were made during the campigns which is normal of Politicians. I have no doubt in my heart that the promises made by PMB were borne out of genuine commitment towards making Nigeria great again. Despite all the rhetorics from the politicians surrounding him on how they will install ACs in the sky, etc PMB never deviated from THREE cardinal points whenever he addresses the people at every fora during the campaigns. The points are simple and short:

1. The Security of Lives and Property, viz-a-viz the defeat of Boko Haram and Militancy
2. The Economy
3. Corruption

1. SECURITY: Even the most hardened opposition elements can bear witness to the fact that Boko Haram has been subdued to the bearest minimum within the period PMB took over. Some might allude to the efforts of the past adminstration during the six weeks prior to the general elections. I believe that effort was only a scam when they found out the election would have been more disastrous had it been allowed to hold on the initial date of February 14, 2015. Our Armed Forces who were hitherto demoralized and scampering into neighbouring territories at the sound of gun shots from Boko Haram elements have regained their confidence, not due to any magic wand but due to the sincerity of purpose of the present administration and re-organization of our military. Our military now commands respect once again with refugees slowly returning to their ancestral homes. Militants who previously call the shots at the national and states level with even the FG catching cold whenever they sneeze, now have thier tails behind their legs. They are even no longer bold enough to claim responsibility for the sabotage of oil instalations which was been done previously with all level of bragadicio. The sabotage of the Escravos gas pipeline is a case in point.

2. THE ECONOMY: This is one area that even supporters of the present administration are silently complaining about. Our economy no doubt is going through alot of strain at the moment. Intrestingly, the signs have been showing over the years. Despite the lip service paid by previous administrations to diversify the economy, nothing tangible was achieved. We thought oil will continue to sell at over a $100 per barrel forever, and now the chickens have come home to roost. It is easy for people to shout 'we need solutions not complaints' but there is an axiom which says if you don't know where you are coming from, you won't know where you are going. Oil which was hitherto our main source of revenue has shrinked drastically. PMB is maybe unfortunate to be our President at this time, but he has to take the bull by the horn and sanitise the system. What we need right now are radical approaches towards turning the economy around and PMB is on the right track with the restrictions on the availability of FOREX for imports and non devaluation of the naira. We must begin to look inwards no matter how painful it might seem right now. Some countries like Malaysia, China and Singapore we admire today passed through a whole level of discomfort before they are where they are today. Some persons among them during this period might have even attempted to stone their leaders to death, but they are all the better for it today. Patience, patrotism and understanding is what is needed at this point in time.

There is the need however for the Government to make Power available to the people as soon as possible. The restrictions in imports i believe will make our administrators speed up work on the availability of power in order to boost our industralization. They can't afford to fail because surely they know the consequences. PMB has never failed to reiterate his commitment towards diversifying the economy through agriculture and mining. Efforts in this direction i believe will soon start yielding results.

The re-organization of NNPC is also a right step in the right direction towards boosting the economy. The era of freebies in the organization is been checked with accountability been enthroned. There will be no more 'lazying' around in the NNPC with this step with optimum performance a priority.

3. CORRUPTION: If there is any cankerworm that has impeded our progress as a nation, here it is. Corruption has so stagnated our progress that unfortunately, some persons now see it as a way of life. A war has been waged against this monster, and PMB is matching talk with action. Our hitherto docile and toothless EFCC has suddenly rediscovered its fierceness and is firing on all cylinders. Corrupt officials are now been prosecuted with those with the intent to steal, having a rethink. It is no longer bussiness as usual as Nigerians are now been shown that yam eaters no matter how highly placed will be made to give account of their stewardship. Some persons have asked why are only PDP members forming the bulk of those been prosecuted. They however forget the fact that the PDP was in charge of the Federal Government from1999-2015 and its only natural they are made to account for their handling of the nation's treasury. I believe the anti-corruption fight should be wholistic, not minding whose ox is gored. PMB does not look to me like someone who is scared of stepping on big toes.Those with concrete evidence of corruption against members of the APC should approach the anti-corruption outfit and save us the noise and distractions. Our concerns should simply be those been prosecuted, do they have a case to answer?.

CONCLUSION
I have this unshakable believe that PMB has come as a God sent and reformer. When the Isrealites were been led out of slavery in Egypt to the promise land, they almost lynched Moses along the way, raining abuses and curses on him for taking them out of slavery. By the time PMB is done with most of his reforms, mark my words, Nigerians will beg him to run for a second term which by then, he might even say he is not intrested and will like to pass the baton of leadership.
The end justifies the means.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by TheBiafran(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
yea @OP you could be right
he will be begged to run again in a nigeria which SE and some parts of SS wont be a part of

5 Likes

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by nakamora: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Click like for PMB 2019

Click share for PDP/IPOB 2019

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by bugzbunny: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
americanigga:
The reason buhari must come back is that he remains the most trust worthy person in Nigeria.

The question I will like to ask the waillers is where are all the roads, electricity, jobs, pipe born water that PDP govt have provided? They are nowhere to be found?
I weep for this country because of youths like u
Just read wat u posted....jaggons
Go get God to rule Nigeria...u think he will succede?
The system is the problem..not individuals in aso rock
Until we bring back the confab report.. Resource control
Divisify our economy... Allow states to look inward and not abj..We are doomed to fail

Fyi.... Buhari is the only trust worthy person in ur place not Nigeria... And power and infrastructural development are the major problems we have ... We can't boost production theereby reducing unemployment

8 Likes

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by bugzbunny: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
To the op....Emmytrill
All indices
Wat we have seen in nine months so far
Have shown buhari is Not on the right path
He will be flogged out of Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
APC should consider any of the following presidential pairings in 2019:

Tambuwal/Abike Dabiri
El-Rufai/Amaechi
El-Rufai/Dabiri
Tambuwal/Amaechi
Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by CharlesPhc: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Op its not a new thing...

With sycophants everywhere, even if it were to be a dog in charge of Aso Villa

They even did to Sani Abacha but don't say Nigerians, say the few sycophants

2 Likes

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by fitzmayowa: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Someone is high on cow dung...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Blood of Jesus
Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by Cmiller(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
ksstroud:
Is this Op staying in Nigeria at all... I doubt!
he stays in Nigeria....he lives in the lagoon

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by Cmiller(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Another "CHAIN" agent....we reject you taaaaaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
DREAMING IS ALLOWED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by Gbawe: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
@OP.

I share your faith and belief in Buhari. What most Nigerians do not understand is that it must get worse before it gets better because of how badly PDP mismanaged Nigeria to the extent that everything that can help us weather a very difficult storm is missing. We are a mono economy reliant on one major export which is crude oil. We all know the price of crude has taken a horrid battering. A diversified economy would have helped us immensely right now. 'Rainy day' saving, which we should have put away when oil prices were high, would be extremely helpful today. So would a thriving SME sector and robust infrastructure i.e transport, electricity et al. Yet we lack these absolutely crucial and fundamental underpinnings because the PDP looted everything available and misruled Nigeria horrendously for 16 years. The PDP failed totally to plan and therefore planned to fail totally thus ruining the future of millions of Nigerians. That is now our reality today.

The only leader who can get us out of this mess is a resolute individual who will do what must be done, even if it will cause pain and inconvenience in the short term, so the immediate and long-term future can be much better for Nigeria and Nigerians. By his second year in power, when many of his initiatives will have started bearing fruits, I expect majority of Nigerians, to include those vilifying him on this thread, to be solidly behind Buhari. No miracle is possible for now because of global economic conditions beyond our control and the total failure of the PDP to 'insulate' Nigeria from the current harsh economic downturn many major oil exporters are facing. What people fail to accept is that the economy of most major oil producers worldwide, just like our own, is in trouble today. Yet it is Nigeria that is at a critical and infant-like state because of how badly our commonwealth was looted and how irresponsibly we were led by the PDP for 16 years. Personally I feel the best Buhari and his team can do is get their head down and work while ignoring unreasonable criticism from a people used to ignoring reality to then be hoping for miracles. Nigerians, regularly deemed the most religious people in the world, are an unreasonably 'e go better' people who will childishly ignore reality to then be demanding water from a stone. Unfortunately life is about accepting reality and then doing your best to adapt to such.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by Cannonleo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
americanigga:

nigeria's problem is not corruption but a lack of identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by ksstroud: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cmiller:
he stays in Nigeria....he lives in the lagoon

Oh really!
I thought as much...
Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
PMB is on d right track. He should ignore wailers and IPOB charlatans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again by anonimi: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gbawe:
@OP.
I share your faith and belief in Buhari. What most Nigerians do not understand is that it must get worse before it gets better because of our badly PDP mismanaged Nigeria to the extent that everything that can help us weather a very difficult storm is missing. We are a mono economy reliant on one major export which is crude oil. We all know the price of crude has taken a horrid battering. A diversified economy would have helped us immensely right now. 'Rainy day' saving, which we should have put away when oil prices were high, would be extremely helpful today. So would a thriving SME sector and robust infrastructure i.e transport, electricity et al. Yet we lack these absolutely crucial and fundamental underpinnings because the PDP looted everything available and misruled Nigeria horrendously for 16 years. The PDP failed totally to plan and therefore planned to fail totally thus ruining the future of millions of Nigerians. That is now our reality today.

The only leader who can get us out of this mess is a resolute individual who will do what must be done, even if it will cause pain and inconvenience in the short term, so the immediate and long-term future can be much better for Nigeria and Nigerians. By his second year in power, when many of his initiatives will have started bearing fruits, I expect majority of Nigerians, to include those vilifying him on this thread, to be solidly behind Buhari. No miracle is possible for now because of global economic conditions beyond our control and the total failure of the PDP to 'insulate' Nigeria from the current harsh economic downturn many major oil exporters are facing. What people fail to accept is that the economy of most major oil producers worldwide, just like our own, is in trouble today. Yet it is Nigeria that is at a critical and infant-like state because of how badly our commonwealth was looted and how irresponsibly we were led by the PDP for 16 years. Personally I feel the best Buhari and his team can do is get their head down and work while ignoring unreasonable criticism from a people used to ignoring reality while hoping for miracles.

PDP 16 years yet its worstest elements are born-to-gain progreTHIEVES in the coven-dwellers gathering called APCshit, not so
Who is FOOLING who?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Obasanjo endorses APC moves, as party leadership visit Abeokuta
22.Dec 2013

The push by the opposition, All Progressives Congress, APC to dislodge the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP received a boost yesterday as former President Olusegun Obasanjo openly threw his weight behind the APC’s current initiatives.
The APC leadership, comprising some national leaders and governors visited him Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital on Saturday to solicit the former president’s support for the party in the forthcoming elections.
The party leaders, which started converging on Obasanjo’s Hilltop Mansion around 5:22pm, included former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s Interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande; former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari; former speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari; former Borno State governor, Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff; Senator Osita Isunazor; Senator Bukola Saraki and Lai Mohammed.
Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State came to the former president’s house in company with the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissioin, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; the former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and others in a convoy of three black jeeps.
Other APC governors at the meeting included Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano) and Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).
The Chairman of the New PDP, Kawu Baraje led some of his members and the former Kaduna State Chairman, Yero Makama, to the meeting.
Presenting the party chieftains and the APC governors to Obasanjo during the opening of the meeting, Akande said the party was in support of the former president’s 18-page letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
The APC National Leader, Tinubu who alluded to Obasanjo’s contribution to the building of the Nigerian nation, lamented that the country was divided more than ever.
Apparently referring to Obasanjo’s recent letter to Jonathan, he enjoined the former president not to shy away from speaking the truth.
Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission.
“You’ve come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage. Nobody can say he has information more than you. You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before; to realise stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator,” he said.

Source: http://newmail-ng.com/new/obasanjo-endorses-apc-moves-as-party-leadership-visit-abeokuta/

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State This Evening / Biography Of An Islamic Preacher & New DG Of NITDA, Dr. Isa Ibrahim / Online Poll : ARE You For #istandwithtuface or #istandwithbuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.