Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! (49196 Views)

The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Thanks for the reminder smiley i don read this thin taya
babe u carry o, what s in for me.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by falconey(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Angelberry:
no

Oh good
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by adesteve0606(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
d
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Danfuster(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
WTF... to think I just had a can drink. shocked
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by donbenedict(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

broda una no sabi open sardine
I knw say u don do ur i.t for Titus company.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:

Oh good
Wash the can before drinking...stay safe
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Dbisector(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Whizzcute:
On Sunday, a family went picnic with a tin can and a few drinks. Monday, two members of the family are admitted to the hospital and placed in the intensive care unit. They died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded that they were beaten by the 'leptospirosis'.

The virus sticks to the cans, is invisible without the use of glasses / lenses grossisants. The results of the tests showed that Tin had been infected by the urine of mice which had dried. The urine contained 'Leptospira i'. It is therefore recommended to rinse the cans and cans also before using the content.

Systematic and mandatory. The cans and cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered directly to retail without study of cleanliness.

It has been shown that the top of the cans and canned is more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria). Therefore, clean them with water before putting in the mouth to completely avoid these accidents.

mods, people need this info

STAY SAFE AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS

SOURCE: www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/before-you-take-canned-drinks-again.html?m=1
confirm, this the third time will coming across this. Thanks God bless
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Johnhug66(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
anoda 1 don come again o,4rm ebola 2 lassa fever and 2 dis A HIT BACK 2 BACK
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by greatbrian(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tnx Op u just saved a live
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by delishpot: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na to wash the can before drinking
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:
Chai Just like that!!! cry I will start using straw to drink my pure water to avoid stories that touch...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Na wa you ooo..you for kukuma use hand gloves open eko
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by goodnewscliff(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:
no mean say everybody don readam.........dis is safety classified imformation and should be repeatedly heralded....thats we call REMINDER
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Whizzcute(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
And dats tru u knw... especialy tins like sardines cool

U knw, wen u open it, d oil mixes wit d top cover...

exactly
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
olaide92:
Wow
What's wow about this noow
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

broda una no sabi open sardine
Osheeeey expert!..teach them Opistorincos opening sardine since 1956
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by forgiveness: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
No be today i don stop to dey put am 4 mouth.. E don teeeeeey! Who wan die!
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Danfuster(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
dancok:
babe u carry o, what s in for me.

I Been think say na only me see ham ooo, Choii shocked be like say na half pant she wear sef, I can see the pant line from the first pic in the collage. That chest is massive
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
scanp:
ladies take note wink
guys nko?
No be u dey drink canned 'whatever' undecided
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by soobaba(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Always use a straw

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Whizzcute(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:

And have you been taking the precautions?
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Irunooboo viewing this thread
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Whizzcute(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
brandymcmb:
Nice on OP

Very vital information you put up there
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Whizzcute(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
yatch360:
Ok, I wld try to remember when next am offered a can of chilled coke ,jollof rice moi moi and grilled chicken

lollz, only you?
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Whizzcute(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dbisector:
confirm, this the third time will coming across this. Thanks God bless

bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Whizzcute(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
greatbrian:
Tnx Op u just saved a live
uwc bro
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Additionally, use a drinking straw inserted through the straw holder that doubles as the can opener.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by pabjo: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
rip to the death. I will be an informer to my 6 to help her customers save there live. thanks op
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by ajasa4link: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
ok...I will stick to my bottle orijin
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by trishapal(f): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
To be safe, just use straw to suck the content of canned drinks... Washing doesn't fully get rid of viruses
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by scanp(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
guys nko?
No be u dey drink canned 'whatever' undecided
tongue
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by tshewhen: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
nice info
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by piagetskinner(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:
And bear can too?
no...can giraffe grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy / Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.