Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! (49197 Views)

The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / Before You Add Sugar To Your Food Again, Read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by IsiCaterpillar(f): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Big lie. This could have happened to any other packaged food or beverage in bottles, cartons or cellophane.

Dont just call out cans only.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by GogetterMD(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Leptospira is a bacterium and not a virus
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by 41lady(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
I was wondering Y in Asia, Europe and other part of the world, close to vending Machine there is a tap, when people buy cans drink they wash the top b4 drinking even when the cans seems clean.

Let's be careful with this virus.... wash hands.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
The virus sticks to the cans, is invisible without the use of glasses / lenses grossisants.
Yet no visual example.
I've read this news before. I dismissed it then as I'm dismissing it now. Something must kill a man, this is only one of many ways.

If I remember correctly in my deacades-old life I've washed less than a handful of canned drinks before consumption yet I'm not dead. Why stop a winning formula grin?

Thank you anyway for the news, let people who heed it do so for their well-being.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by missjahiniekpe(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Whizzcute:
On Sunday, a family went picnic with a tin can and a few drinks. Monday, two members of the family are admitted to the hospital and placed in the intensive care unit. They died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded that they were beaten by the 'leptospirosis'.

The virus sticks to the cans, is invisible without the use of glasses / lenses grossisants. The results of the tests showed that Tin had been infected by the urine of mice which had dried. The urine contained 'Leptospira i'. It is therefore recommended to rinse the cans and cans also before using the content.

Systematic and mandatory. The cans and cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered directly to retail without study of cleanliness.

It has been shown that the top of the cans and canned is more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria). Therefore, clean them with water before putting in the mouth to completely avoid these accidents.

mods, people need this info

STAY SAFE AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS

SOURCE: www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/before-you-take-canned-drinks-again.html?m=1

The use of straw should also be recommended.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by professore(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
May God protect us
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by donem: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
In life something must kill a man
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by farem: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sijo01:
This is why I discourage drinking directly from cans.

Even with that, contamination cannot be escaped unless it's first disinfected with soap and water.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Whizzcute:

thanks bro

Anytime
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by flokii: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na Oyinbos d thing fit kilk na...

@OP you no see d source ni?

incase you don't know.. we Africans have strong stem cells that can fight and withstand most micronial attacks.. something the whites don't have

abeg let me keep enjoying my canned beer o grin

cheers
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by tuna4servi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
After cleaning with water u can also use straw
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by passionz(f): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:
And bear can too?
No be only bear can ... na Lion can.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Danfuster:

I Been think say na only me see ham ooo, Choii shocked be like say na half pant she wear sef, I can see the pant line from the first pic in the collage. That chest is massive
hmm, baddest
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Danfuster(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
dancok:
hmm, baddest

Takes one to ID one
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by danidee10(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Forgive me for saying this, but why are people so stupid are canned drinks not packaged do they just leave the cans on the ground in the warehouse

OP RECEIVE SENSE...... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by prudentEmma(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
the best thing is to use straw when taking it
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by bobkezel(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lies upon lies. Propagandum upon Propagandum.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by EagleScribes: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
That is why prevention is always better than cure. Prevent those mice and rats by using the PEST REJECT.

This innovative Pest Reject system uses advanced
technology to get rats, mice, cockroaches, spiders, beetles,
flies, mosquitoes and all other kinds of bugs out of your
home.

It does this without any chemicals and without killing
anything! This revolutionary device is based on a
technology that uses digital electromagnetic pulses that are
transmitted through the electrical wiring in the walls of your
home so they reach the places where cockroaches, rats and
spiders live and breed.

These pulses affect their nervous
system, making pests feel uncomfortable ensuring that they
leave forever. No batteries or maintenance necessary, just
plug it in and off you go! It also uses ultrasound technology
that drives away flies and mosquitoes too, while not
affecting you or your pets.

It so easy to use, just plug it in
and it starts working straight away, it’s as simple as that. No
chemicals and you can rest easy knowing that its not
actually killing anything, just moving them on. Pest Reject
works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to protect you and
your family and it is designed to last a lifetime.
With no side effect, this a sure safe way to prevent rats,
rodents, cockroaches and other pests from invading ones
place of abode

Hurry and order for as many as possible. Sms or whatsapp
08090903255 for more information.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank you Lord for evrytin. People like me that take can drink on a daily bases. Mostly dis hate period dat d level of sun in north can prepare eba.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by nairamaniac: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
something must to kill a MAN.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
yatch360:
Ok, I wld try to remember when next am offered a can of chilled coke ,jollof rice moi moi and grilled chicken

One chance bae spottedcheesy
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by cybriz82(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dnt open it then.....
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by makizee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
It's funny how someone can just come up with something, make a story up...make it sound really scary and give the much needed warning...i googled this ish and from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leptospirosis it is not as bad as where this OP got this story from and it is not peculiar to canned drinks and it is rare and people that may have died from it is also negligible...read up and make your conclusions

Another reason why i almost always second guess anything i read online.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 11, 2016
I know
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Whizzcute:
On Sunday, a family went picnic with a tin can and a few drinks. Monday, two members of the family are admitted to the hospital and placed in the intensive care unit. They died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded that they were beaten by the 'leptospirosis'.

The virus sticks to the cans, is invisible without the use of glasses / lenses grossisants. The results of the tests showed that Tin had been infected by the urine of mice which had dried. The urine contained 'Leptospira i'. It is therefore recommended to rinse the cans and cans also before using the content.

Systematic and mandatory. The cans and cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered directly to retail without study of cleanliness.

It has been shown that the top of the cans and canned is more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria). Therefore, clean them with water before putting in the mouth to completely avoid these accidents.

mods, people need this info

STAY SAFE AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS

SOURCE: www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/before-you-take-canned-drinks-again.html?m=1

Read this about 5years ago.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by shogotermies(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2016
not my families and friends portion
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by pho27(f): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
falconey:
And bear can too?
Is a bear can not a can foolish question ever undecided
falconey:
And bear can too?
Is a bear can not a can foolish question ever.
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by skedy1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Leptospirosis is a bacterial infection, caused by the bacteria leptospira!

Not a viral infection sir!
Re: Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! by Ezenwanne: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice, but Leptospirosis is a bacterial disease and not a viral disease. Take note!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy / Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.