Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs (29686 Views)

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by AmosEnyo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
It part of diversification,cos it create employment
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by Smooyis(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
We will get there. Let's be positive
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by tvreporter: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
The [url=/http://www.newscity.com.ng/the-nigeria-police-spent-600-million-naira-on-dogs/]Nigeria Police Spent 600 Million Naira on Dogs[/url], the money is half a billion naira on dogs
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by Ibolt4m(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
U guys are thinking as if ure nr from d country....... Almost d figure of d money went to bush....police n politicians are d biggest thief's in d country
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by anthonyirekpita(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Can u imaging!!! Just for dogs oooo? Well They ar all welcome to ninja.
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by Nicur: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
The kind fraud in this Government is terrible upon say them talk say money no dey??

Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Was it trained dogs that were imported or puppies?
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by caywhy: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
thumbs up to you IG and the minister, thats a perfect way of covering loots atleast nobody will query such expense so far the dogs cannot talk to defend themselves. You people are telling us to buy made-in-nigeria to promote our economy, but you budgeted for and acquired foreign dogs amid this economic crises.
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by 360command: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
600 million naira on purchase of foreign dogs! How many is Nigeria's population?
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by eworm: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice achievement. The dog feed better than an average Naija person, i think; pls don't quote me.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by matoxy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is quite unfortunate I know when I was growing up people use to take there dogs to police for training, whether local or foreign, but to start importing dogs again at this age (century) its embarrassing. I know then we even stand by the fence of the police station to see how the dogs were been trained. What happen to that, that we need to be importing trained dogs.
I smell corruption. Oga Arase please wake up. I'm very sure you know about this. Even my local dog been used by local hunter still understand what there owner want from them, that they even know which and what animal to eat or bring to there owner when they kill one. This is not rocket science, must we import everything, soon we start importing the air we breath. Health minister, what do you think.

Pls, I'm available to supply that.

Anyway, oga Arase, I can supply dogs too on local currency.
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by sunshine1974(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
colossus2:
600 milla on top dog and people dey hungry grin
Who the dogs don catch
very funny......i don laugh taya
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by effty(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oya explain now before d "gateman " go give dat dog "otapiapia".
whiz10:
Broѕ no вe lιĸe тнaт ooo
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by whiz10(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
effty:
Oya explain now before d "gateman " go give dat dog "otapiapia".
everyone ιѕ gaтeмan...eхcepт popcy n momcy
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by skuribeebo: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Instead to employ human, na dog dem they employ.
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by skuribeebo: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Instead to employ human, na dog dem they employ. She do fit collect 20 naira for road?
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by Ikenna17(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm a sucker for dogs, so i one mind! Ride on NP
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by WinkWrld: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
NIGERIA NEW SCAM...DOG TINZ...TO FEED EACH DOG WILL COST 2MILLION NAIRA A YEAR grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by Mactop01: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol wey the Dogs abeg, chai dis people no go kill us for this country. Still sha God bless Nigeria
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by effty(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hahahahaha... If d dog feeding pass my pocket money, na wahala be dat ooo.
whiz10:
everyone ιѕ gaтeмan...eхcepт popcy n momcy
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by pennyland(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
tooth pick we import,Turkey,fish,sugar,rice,toilet tissues, shirt,shoes, even table water among others,I,m not surprise of importing dog to Nigerian,but the painful part of this,is that this are type of dogs I can source frm my village wetin a week @ the cost of quarter of the above 6mil
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by Mrbigman1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
colossus2:
600 milla on top dog and people dey hungry grin
Who the dogs don catch

LWKMD
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by slimmyfunke: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
utenwuson:
Wc criminal has d so call dog ever caught? high breed dogs na jst for fancy! or for petty thieves! real ARMED robber go jst shoot am comot

Abeg help me ask dem, ds country def don tire person.
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by krixEfe: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
in two months time we will hear the health condiction of those dogs.
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by echezonachukwu1: 2:03am On Mar 11, 2016
No be small tin o
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by habsydiamond(m): 2:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Shey na everything we go import ni. We even dey import dogs as dollar don cost so. Why can't our police train the local ones we have than wasting money on foreign dogs. To me oo na Dem approximate 60m to 600m. God dey ooo
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by utenwuson: 3:53am On Mar 11, 2016
badonkadonk:

Dude.. Have u seen a pitbull charge at someone before...? There are points when u forget u have a gun... Pitbulls are difficult to take down

They are very stubborn creatures..
anytym police heard there is robbery in any bank pls advice them to send d pitbulls aswear even if it's 100 of them robbers will jst laff n waste them all
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by Gthzz(m): 4:35am On Mar 11, 2016
600 mil why nt use the money to employed more pple or develop there housing unit or cel?
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by samuelsina: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Why did they go as far as importing dogs worth 600million.....as far as we know they wouldn't be that efficient. Plus are you trying to tell me that there are no standard dog kennels in Nigeria where that purchase can be made even at a more cheaper rate?
This is why Nigeria is falling back......we can't make our own count!
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by badonkadonk: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2016
utenwuson:
anytym police heard there is robbery in any bank pls advice them to send d pitbulls aswear even if it's 100 of them robbers will jst laff n waste them all

Where in the world have u seen the police send out dogs to fight crime in the context u just stated...?
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by veekbreezy(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Chei.... To buy sniffer dogs don turn project for naija o... All man wan chop still... #DiarisGod o
Re: Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs by utenwuson: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2016
badonkadonk:

Where in the world have u seen the police send out dogs to fight crime in the context u just stated...?
wat is d Dog use 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari / Randy Chima Found Dead At His Home In Awka, Anambra / Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.