Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School (60343 Views)

Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Bauchi Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Girls’ School Premises / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by TeeVee(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2016
DonaTee:
I went to a mixed school ....thnk God cos I hated only girls sch
mixed sch has deir own share of corruption but d frenzy for male teachers isnt dat much
I remember my economics teacher.....now a wife of a senator. Tall pretty n fair like mammy-water.
Girl admired her, boys had major crushes on her. Boys never missed her lectures, u even ser boys frm other classes attending her class n listening witout d usual noisemaking at d back

For me, Minus fear of God......d fear of my mother n her "wise words": if a man touch u, u wil become pregnant instantly! I grew up to knw it was a lie but b4 then d phobia had developed lol cheesy
Battling teenage hormones is like world war 3. How do we effectively teach younger ones how to cope/dispell duch thots as transient?
Or berra stil engage dem in activities dat wil not allow for idleness or secret rendezvous?
The movies n magazines at deir disposal corrupts to a whole new level.

Thank you DonnaTee.... Your comment really got me thinking about parenthood...

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Fourwinds: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Mpyaw:
Madam!!! 13 years old .... Fear God now. What does a 13 year old know for crying out loud?
it is like u are from planet Mars to ask what does a 13 years old girl knows....

keep sleeping oooo...when u wake up ur eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Fourwinds: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2016
DonaTee:
I went to a mixed school ....thnk God cos I hated only girls sch
mixed sch has deir own share of corruption but d frenzy for male teachers isnt dat much
I remember my economics teacher.....now a wife of a senator. Tall pretty n fair like mammy-water.
Girl admired her, boys had major crushes on her. Boys never missed her lectures, u even ser boys frm other classes attending her class n listening witout d usual noisemaking at d back

For me, Minus fear of God......d fear of my mother n her "wise words": if a man touch u, u wil become pregnant instantly! I grew up to knw it was a lie but b4 then d phobia had developed lol cheesy
Battling teenage hormones is like world war 3. How do we effectively teach younger ones how to cope/dispell duch thots as transient?
Or berra stil engage dem in activities dat wil not allow for idleness or secret rendezvous?
The movies n magazines at deir disposal corrupts to a whole new level.
thank God for ur mum instruction....U for don scatter Kpekus any how

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
utenwuson:
God forgive me! Where I served ehhh! only God ccan forgive sha! guideline ko

a female corper was impregnated by a JSS 3 boy in kebbi state during my service year, she was employ by d boy's parent as a private class teacher so it has not jst to do wt male teachers alone, we guys loose our innocence to some badt older baes

Is it because the male do not voice out theirs I too was molested by an older lady.. Intact most eye openings I now have was courtesy of her!

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by swaggprofessor(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
utenwuson:
yeah not repent per say but am more into mature relationship now n am not in dt kinda environment
During my service year I thought physics in 1 school in the east I realized that each time I entered the class to teach physics all the non-science girls will stay back and act as if they hv an inkling of what I was teaching. After class they will up to me asking senseless questions using the opportunity to be rubbing me romantically. if not for my strict nature many of the girls for get belle

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Fkhalifa(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Only God can save our generation, when girls of 15/16 have already known all the nooks crannies of romance and sexuality more than we their old brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by DonaTee(f): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

I will have kids one day and I won't be so stupid to blame Yunusa or throw him in jail IF the act was consensual. I won't throw my granddaughter's father in jail when my daughter clearly consented to the act.

We can try very hard to create a reality but nature cannot be controlled. It does not justify Yunusa's action neither does it justify my daughter's.
You cannot prosecute another person's because my daughter chose to do something. She wasn't groomed, she wasn't influenced, she did out of her own volition!

What Yunusa is common practice in Nigeria, he can't and shouldn't go to jail for what he believed was the norm. The government should take responsibility for failing him too!

u surprise me lady. Wat yinusa did is not common practice. Even if dey were eating d forbidden fruit long b4 dat he took his tactics to anoda level. Kidnapping d girl, marriage witout consent. He violated both d girl n insulted d parents by marrying witout dowry.
If wat yinusa did is common practice that doesnt mean its right. That doesn't mean d law shldnt take d right course.
He is an adult n knws d right thing to do. He must b tried as 1.
He made himself a scapegoat

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by DonaTee(f): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2016
Fourwinds:
it is like u are from planet Mars to ask what does a 13 years old girl knows....

Alot of innocent girls out there. Even if bad eggs exist, truth remains they r still children n shld be taught continously.

D sweet thing is dat we all wil b parents someday. I bet u to sleep at nyt wen u dont knw were ur child is or if u notice some changes in them.
some u try ur best yet dey outsmart u n do vices. Wil u throw dem away?
Its not easy.

@Boys n men shld learn to speak up. U dont speak up n turn around to accuse ladies of whinning.
speak up ooooh. I hav a handome Son n my eye is shinning already. Any kurukere waka by any female around him I wil spit fire.
cos even toddlers r being molested. Male n female alike......der r predators lurkin around d corner

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Abee79(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Brunel:
Before going to service I had already determined not to taint my reputation and not to do any of those things.
Fast forward to when I got to my PPA - a mixed secondary school. Tales had it that corp members before me came and messed themselves up....one of the cases led to a fight between some students over a male corp member, well I immediately set up a riot act which I read to them before every class session

'Good morning class, today we are studying Maths, if you do not have a pen, borrow one, if you forgot your book, tear out a sheet of paper, if you missed the last class leave a space, if you don't have a book write on your palms, if you do not want to write leave the class, when I write, you must write do we have an agreement?' *their voice ringing in my head yes uncle!!*
this became a routine and the students sang to it with glee every morning.
the stubborn ones, I'd flog (in the presence of the class to serve as deterrent) after two warnings and tell to leave the class, one day a girl chose to be VERY stubborn, refused to write, refused to leave the class, refused to be flogged on her palms.....lol! I flogged her anyway, she then feigned some kind of sickness, thank God I was finally vindicated.

I already knew from the teachers that they had slept with some, if not most students and they 'encouraged' me to have a 'wife' amongst on of the students, thing is once you mess up with ONE, the whole school hears about it the very next day!!!! as corpers no kuku sabi their language!
I recall that I had at numerous times told some of the students SSS and JSS girls to button up as some whether mistakenly or otherwise leave their top buttons open, one particular girl was even bold enough to wink at me, that was the day I took action and flogged her in front of the class and unlike me, I didn't explain to the class what she did, lol. she hated me after that, understandably.

At the end of the service year a non-academic staff of the school came to tell me that she heard whispers going round that corper Brunel didn't try for them that he couldn't even pick one out of the whole school. that day laugh wan kill everyone for staff room!
I gave presents to my best students and it was a mutually emotional departure service they gave me, the first of it's kind ever in the school.

My advice is guys shouldn't take advantage of these gullible girls - treat them like younger sisters, some no dey baff well, some carry infections, plus a few minutes of pleasure should not be exchanged for your reputation and respect, what goes around comes around.

A post is enough for the wise. lol
Nice post. There is no substitute for integrity. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
DonaTee:

u surprise me lady. Wat yinusa did is not common practice. Even if dey were eating d forbidden fruit long b4 dat he took his tactics to anoda level. Kidnapping d girl, marriage witout consent. He violated both d girl n insulted d parents by marrying witout dowry.
If wat yinusa did is common practice that doesnt mean its right. That doesn't mean d law shldnt take d right course.
He is an adult n knws d right thing to do. He must b tried as 1.
He made himself a scapegoat

If you think why he did is not usual practice in Nigeria, it is either you do not know your country or you are extremely observant.

There is no evidence or statement to proof that Yunusa kidnapped by the girl.

He is an adult in a country where it is common for teens to elope with an adult! I find it insulting to claim that a 14 year old is too young to distinguish good from bad.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

If you think why he did is not usual practice in Nigeria, it is either you do not know your country or you are extremely observant.

There is no evidence or statement to proof that Yunusa kidnapped by the girl.

He is an adult in a country where it is common for teens to elope with an adult! I find it insulting to claim that a 14 year old is too young to distinguish good from bad.

I find it amusing that you would trust the judgment of 14 year old in very delicate matter like this. And please refer me to statistical data in support of your assertion that it is common place for teen girls to elope willingly with adult male lovers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
tolusan:

I find it amusing that you would trust the judgment of 14 year old in very delicate matter like this. And please refer me to statistical data in support of your assertion that it is common place for teen girls to elope willingly with adult male lovers

I was once 14 and I grew up in Nigeria. I didn't grow up on the street, I am your typical ‘omo wole get inside'. I remember when I was 14 and I remember that I knew my right from wrong. I also recognise my desires and needs, I do whatever I did because I could and I am still the same person years after.

I trust a 14-year old girl on this isuse. I am tried if the world trying to create a fantasy world. A 14-year old is old enough to know what she is doing, including the consequences of her actions. I wish I could speak to Ese, then we can find out whether or not she understood what she was doing.

I don't need statistics what about family members and neighbours? I am surprised most Nigerians find this strange. Go to your nearest public secondary school, ask to see the school counsellorsmiley, you will be surprised with what you learn.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Klexy007(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Brunel:
Before going to service I had already determined not to taint my reputation and not to do any of those things.
Fast forward to when I got to my PPA - a mixed secondary school. Tales had it that corp members before me came and messed themselves up....one of the cases led to a fight between some students over a male corp member, well I immediately set up a riot act which I read to them before every class session

'Good morning class, today we are studying Maths, if you do not have a pen, borrow one, if you forgot your book, tear out a sheet of paper, if you missed the last class leave a space, if you don't have a book write on your palms, if you do not want to write leave the class, when I write, you must write do we have an agreement?' *their voice ringing in my head yes uncle!!*
this became a routine and the students sang to it with glee every morning.
the stubborn ones, I'd flog (in the presence of the class to serve as deterrent) after two warnings and tell to leave the class, one day a girl chose to be VERY stubborn, refused to write, refused to leave the class, refused to be flogged on her palms.....lol! I flogged her anyway, she then feigned some kind of sickness, thank God I was finally vindicated.

I already knew from the teachers that they had slept with some, if not most students and they 'encouraged' me to have a 'wife' amongst on of the students, thing is once you mess up with ONE, the whole school hears about it the very next day!!!! as corpers no kuku sabi their language!
I recall that I had at numerous times told some of the students SSS and JSS girls to button up as some whether mistakenly or otherwise leave their top buttons open, one particular girl was even bold enough to wink at me, that was the day I took action and flogged her in front of the class and unlike me, I didn't explain to the class what she did, lol. she hated me after that, understandably.

At the end of the service year a non-academic staff of the school came to tell me that she heard whispers going round that corper Brunel didn't try for them that he couldn't even pick one out of the whole school. that day laugh wan kill everyone for staff room!
I gave presents to my best students and it was a mutually emotional departure service they gave me, the first of it's kind ever in the school.

My advice is guys shouldn't take advantage of these gullible girls - treat them like younger sisters, some no dey baff well, some carry infections, plus a few minutes of pleasure should not be exchanged for your reputation and respect, what goes around comes around.

A post is enough for the wise. lol

Thumps Up Bro....
I did just that during my service year and stood out among my fellow corpers and till date my students and some teachers from my PPA still communicate with Me. I was retained though and left three month later to pursue my dreams!!!
More of your type Bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

I was once 14 and I grew up in Nigeria. I didn't grow up on the street, I am your typical ‘omo wole get inside'. I remember when I was 14 and I remember that I knew my right from wrong. I also recognise my desires and needs, I do whatever I did because I could and I am still the same person years after.

I trust a 14-year old girl on this isuse. I am tried if the world trying to create a fantasy world. A 14-year old is old enough to know what she is doing, including the consequences of her actions. I wish I could speak to Ese, then we can find out whether or not she understood what she was doing.

I don't need statistics what about family members and neighbours? I am surprised most Nigerians find this strange. Go to your nearest public secondary school, ask to see the school counsellorsmiley, you will be surprised with what you learn.

I must say, you were a super fourteen year old! I hope you got married at 14? I'm sure you wouldn't mind if we made a 14 year old our president, or at the very least, our minister of finance. 

Why do you think that the mandatory age of majority (adulthood)  prescribed in most laws is 18? (in some cases 21) voting, criminal responsibility, land holding, marriage etc. I think some very smart people, think and believe that, at 14 years old, a person is still bothered by many puerile curiosities that prevent any serious reasoning or reflections. I think I agree with them.

I think you were a super kid. But we cannot apply those high nay surreal standards in this case. We would have to look at a kid of average/reasonable standing and capabilities
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by HaneefahRN(f): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

Thank you. I perfectly support ur stand on this. I don't understand the fantasy World created around teens. If we all don't want to lie recall your secondary sch days and remember how your mates seen by adults as innocent discuss sex and even how to seduce men. Not excusing what the guy did , but at 14 only a slowpoke wldn't know what he or she wants. You lnow ur values already, what is right and wrong, you can chose to go wrong no cos u don't know it's wrong but that's what u want to do unless coerced.Parents just need to play their part in impacting good morals and values in their children and pray they don't depart from it. That girl eloped wt him cos she wanted to.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
tolusan:

I must say, you were a super fourteen year old! I hope you got married at 14? I'm sure you wouldn't mind if we made a 14 year old our president, or at the very least, our minister of finance. 

Why do you think that the mandatory age of majority (adulthood)  prescribed in most laws is 18? (in some cases 21) voting, criminal responsibility, land holding, marriage etc. I think some very smart people, think and believe that, at 14 years old, a person is still bothered by many puerile curiosities that prevent any serious reasoning or reflections. I think I agree with them.

I think you were a super kid. But we cannot apply those high nay surreal standards in this case. We would have to look at a kid of average/reasonable standing and capabilities

I wasn't a super kid. I was your regular 14 years old girl.

Neither sex nor marriagee is delicate. It is a false stereotype about marriage, that is what 21st century is doing to us. Peolple have been getting married at that age from time immemorial. There is no argument against marriage at that age that we cannot squash in this age.

The reason why a 14 year old cannot be allowed to do whatsoever he/she wants in relation to sex has more to do with education and what we think the world should be. But in reality a 14 year old wants to explore her sexuality. It is NATURAL. What is not natural is trying to force what is the ‘ideal' on to her. In most western countries, the age of consent is from 14 to 18(very few counties still use the 18 benchmark). There was a motion in the Belgian assembly to reduce it from 16-13; it is 14 in Germany. In Italy, it is 13 (with a clause). In the UK, it is 16. Basically a girl child is allowed to have sex with her boyfriend and also allowed to have abortions but not to engage in sexual relations with someone older until she is at the age of consent.

If the world can come up with a number of ways to avoid childbirth but cannot recognise that a sexually matured teenager feels like having sex at that age. I am not a fan of pre-marital sex or cohabitationsm so rather than have my children engaged in PMS, I will have them married with no childrensmiley.

Sometimes I am a visionary but most times I love being practical. On this issue, I believe I am being practical. I am not saying we should trust a 14 year old with every thing but when it comes to this issue, I will trust a14 year old judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Ladyisi1(f): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
Lol preetydiva run and come and see oo
God will help corpers desist from such act

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Thank you. I perfectly support ur stand on this. I don't understand the fantasy World created around teens. If we all don't want to lie recall your secondary sch days and remember how your mates seen by adults as innocent discuss sex and even how to seduce men. Not excusing what the guy did , but at 14 only a slowpoke wldn't know what he or she wants. You lnow ur values already, what is right and wrong, you can chose to go wrong no cos u don't know it's wrong but that's what u want to do unless coerced.Parents just need to play their part in impacting good morals and values in their children and pray they don't depart from it. That girl eloped wt him cos she wanted to.

You are welcomesmiley

How have you been?
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Mpyaw: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fourwinds:

I am not sleeping if you say 16 years, I concur but 13....crying out loud....that's a big lie
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Mpyaw: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
ewuoso2002:
May God help us, I just cant stop wanting small gurls, even where i work, i can remember kissing a s s 1 girl not more than, 14 yrs.
Hmm may God helps us #malefolks
Thanks for your sincerity. Most girls viewing this thread wear once victims of seducing teachers but none will confess....its a Nigerian thing. No one is a saint..... I got down really well with them during my service year.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by HaneefahRN(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are welcomesmiley
How have you been?
Fine dear, u?
Jummah mubarak
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by HaneefahRN(f): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mpyaw:

I am not sleeping if you say 16 years, I concur but 13....crying out loud....that's a big lie

Open ur eyes, when 14yr olds are getting pregnant already without being raped.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by signeddocuments: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Whenever I remember the way I once messed up myself with these girls when i taught in one mixed school in the past, I feel like commiting suicide now. I was living in sin then, and i did not see anything wrong with it then in as much as the girls concurred. But I was killing my destiny. May God have mercy on me and other fellows whether male or female who have failed the temptation. If i can see those girls; i will ask for their forgiveness. It was really very abominable.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Fiwasayo(f): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alejhandro:

And I like d way u carry urself on dis forum; mature and cordial. Pardon my curiosity, which secondary sch did u attend and are u married? Make I know ooo bfor I go fall my own hand cheesy

smileyI attended a model college....and yeah,I'm married.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fiwasayo:

smileyI attended a model college....and yeah,I'm married.
I see...must say ur hubby is a lucky man smiley Anyway,. it's nice meeting u
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mpyaw:

hmmmmm... it is a pity.!!! ur naivity is a big stumbling block...
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Abumadea: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Brunel:

my brother the thing is actually rampant, your story reminds me of one day when one of the beautiful girls just came up to me and told me Corper Brunel, do you know how to eat rice (their local food) I said no, she says she can come and cook it for me, I said you don't know my house and her reply was shocking that everyone knows where I stay and I don't receive visitors (students she meant) like my other corp members........ so many interesting experiences,
I told one of the corp members not to do anything with the students for his own respect and his reply was that 'na person wey get respect dey fear to lose am' roflmao. needless to say he ended the service year without a PPA, lol

That's very funny @ na person wey get respect dey fear to lose am.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

I wasn't a super kid. I was your regular 14 years old girl.

Neither sex nor marriagee is delicate. It is a false stereotype about marriage, that is what 21st century is doing to us. Peolple have been getting married at that age from time immemorial. There is no argument against marriage at that age that we cannot squash in this age.

The reason why a 14 year old cannot be allowed to do whatsoever he/she wants in relation to sex has more to do with education and what we think the world should be. But in reality a 14 year old wants to explore her sexuality. It is NATURAL. What is not natural is trying to force what is the ‘ideal' on to her. In most western countries, the age of consent is from 14 to 18(very few counties still use the 18 benchmark). There was a motion in the Belgian assembly to reduce it from 16-13; it is 14 in Germany. In Italy, it is 13 (with a clause). In the UK, it is 16. Basically a girl child is allowed to have sex with her boyfriend and also allowed to have abortions but not to engage in sexual relations with someone older until she is at the age of consent.

If the world can come up with a number of ways to avoid childbirth but cannot recognise that a sexually matured teenager feels like having sex at that age. I am not a fan of pre-marital sex or cohabitationsm so rather than have my children engaged in PMS, I will have them married with no childrensmiley.

Sometimes I am a visionary but most times I love being practical. On this issue, I believe I am being practical. I am not saying we should trust a 14 year old with every thing but when it comes to this issue, I will trust a14 year old judgement

I googled the age of consent you stated there and I found it interesting that most countries have actually relaxed restrictions. But I also note that they have a tougher regime of laws to guarantee maximum protection for teenagers and to reduce the possibility of exploitation. That said, and apart from my moral and religious perspective to what I consider a very loose handling of the liberty and formation of teenagers, it is easy for these countries to adopt such lax and liberal rules giving their well advanced conditions of living, to wit; literacy levels. However, in a country like Nigeria, I do not think the time is now for us to experiment with some of your daring and, I daresay, with much respect to you, wild, utopian and surreal postulations and practicalities. I think we would have a bouquet of ruined, distorted and confused adulthood if we allow our kids take on these weighty responsibilities just yet.

That said, i respect your opinion on the point.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Mpyaw: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
trishapal:
I attended a beautiful all girls school. We were trained to be proper ladies..walk erect don't stoop, don't cross the lawn, hair must be done in a certain way, ), use deodorants, speak gently like a lady etc etc. We only saw boys on special occasions e,g Literary and debating events, inter house sports day. Completely sheltered by our dear teachers and Nuns.
Then there came this young unmarried teacher, ready to take us into the world of Poetry, into Shakespeare, into the mind of Wole Soyinka...and also make us fall in love with J.p Clark's Abiku.. Christopher Okigbo's ..Before you mother Idoto poem was not left out. Wao.,,he blew our young highly impressionable minds. Nobody missed Literature classes. Every girl hung on his words pretending to understand this "deeeeep" and very intelligent young man. He made the literary world to come alive and many a girl had a huge crush on him. Even as matured ladies now, we all still smile when we remember.

At that time parents were vigilant, female teachers were extra vigilant leaving nothing to chance. I believe this our teacher never took advantage of the very vulnerable and very young girls in his care.He could have picked any.,...innocence written all over.

This brings me to the point I want to raise, DO SCHOOLS HAVE GUIDELINES FOR MALE TEACHERS/FEMALE STUDENTS AND VICE VERSA INTERACTIONS?

The reality we are facing is that the girl child is becoming increasingly more vulnerable with several predators around and it has been said that Rape occurs once opportunity arises and there is access to the Victim.

There is an urgent need for vigilance, Yunusa is already claiming that it was a love affair with Ese not Abduction. There is an urgent need to ensure that our girls wake up to the reality of these times. I don't want to go into the various tales of teachers engaged in very steamy relationships with young girls but schools sometimes cover up to protect their brand name.

May I end this by advising Schools to develop guidelines that must be strictly enforced and to ensure that inappropriate behavior by anyone in authority is promptly reported...We are no longer in the 70s and 80s when we trusted everyone to do the right thing...,WATCH AND PRAY.

May The Lord protect our girls.

Culled from the Facebook group for Parents and Educators...

https://m./1614336445514221?view=permalink&id=1704530709828127
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by AngelSlay: 6:52pm On Apr 30
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.