Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School (59761 Views)

Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Bauchi Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Girls’ School Premises / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nduxzy: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Great Post
Almost same experience with me
I drew a line beyond which no lady could cross, I went with my reputation and left with my integrity!!!
Brunel:
Before going to service I had already determined not to taint my reputation and not to do any of those things.
Fast forward to when I got to my PPA - a mixed secondary school. Tales had it that corp members before me came and messed themselves up....one of the cases led to a fight between some students over a male corp member, well I immediately set up a riot act which I read to them before every class session

'Good morning class, today we are studying Maths, if you do not have a pen, borrow one, if you forgot your book, tear out a sheet of paper, if you missed the last class leave a space, if you don't have a book write on your palms, if you do not want to write leave the class, when I write, you must write do we have an agreement?' *their voice ringing in my head yes uncle!!*
this became a routine and the students sang to it with glee every morning.
the stubborn ones, I'd flog (in the presence of the class to serve as deterrent) after two warnings and tell to leave the class, one day a girl chose to be VERY stubborn, refused to write, refused to leave the class, refused to be flogged on her palms.....lol! I flogged her anyway, she then feigned some kind of sickness, thank God I was finally vindicated.

I already knew from the teachers that they had slept with some, if not most students and they 'encouraged' me to have a 'wife' amongst on of the students, thing is once you mess up with ONE, the whole school hears about it the very next day!!!! as corpers no kuku sabi their language!
I recall that I had at numerous times told some of the students SSS and JSS girls to button up as some whether mistakenly or otherwise leave their top buttons open, one particular girl was even bold enough to wink at me, that was the day I took action and flogged her in front of the class and unlike me, I didn't explain to the class what she did, lol. she hated me after that, understandably.

At the end of the service year a non-academic staff of the school came to tell me that she heard whispers going round that corper Brunel didn't try for them that he couldn't even pick one out of the whole school. that day laugh wan kill everyone for staff room!
I gave presents to my best students and it was a mutually emotional departure service they gave me, the first of it's kind ever in the school.

My advice is guys shouldn't take advantage of these gullible girls - treat them like younger sisters, some no dey baff well, some carry infections, plus a few minutes of pleasure should not be exchanged for your reputation and respect, what goes around comes around.

A post is enough for the wise. lol

3 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Yeah,Creating awareness is indeed important,many teenagers are still very much innocent,mistaking their raging hormones for love,if the girl/adolescent is properly tutored to understand that it is normal to crush on the males around her at any point in time,but that it should not necessarily lead to an intimate relationship,I believe there would be less stories of molest, most of these girls in subtle ways may have given consent to the molester,i am not justifying any act of MOLEST here,but then,she can properly identify a potential predator and know that she is not in love every time these girly hormones are raging.

Girl I knw u have not been molested and I thank God for that but on a serious note, a man without self control will definitely lose total control of himself around u.

Bottom line--U are very pretty wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by justscorch: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
The way I go knack knack ehn when my turn reach,no worry.

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by toprealman: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
check his pic on social media and LinkedIn.......smh
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by ewuoso2002(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
May God help us, I just cant stop wanting small gurls, even where i work, i can remember kissing a s s 1 girl not more than, 14 yrs.
Hmm may God helps us #malefolks
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Abike2302(f): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Having male teachers in an all girls school truly comes with the teachers flirting with the girls, but that is for a girl who's willing. I likewise attended an all girl's secondary school where there was unnecessary hype about male teachers. Males who came for either service or teaching practice really had their way with like-minded students. There's nothing bad in having male teachers in girls schools, just the girls should possess at least a little sense of decency.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Abike2302(f): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Having male teachers in an all girls school truly comes with the teachers flirting with the girls, but that is for a girl who's willing. I likewise attended an all girl's secondary school where there was unnecessary hype about male teachers. Males who came for either service or teaching practice really had their way with like-minded students. There's nothing bad in having male teachers in girls schools, just the girls should possess at least a little sense of decency.

3 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by ewuoso2002(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nduxzy:
Great Post
Almost same experience with me
I drew a line beyond which no lady could cross, I went with my reputation and left with my integrity!!!
The word integrity is far from my dico and it makes me so ashamed
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by ewuoso2002(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Brunel:

thank you sir.
it is all worth it in the end. live a life you can be proud of in future.
I doubt i wud ever be proud of mine
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Brunel(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
ewuoso2002:

I doubt i wud ever be proud of mine

If you start living right, you soon will be thankful to yourself.
You can tilt the balance by starting now, as you have more years ahead than behind.

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Fiwasayo(f): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Alejhandro:

Girl I knw u have not been molested and I thank God for that but on a serious note, a man without self control will definitely lose total control of himself around u.

Bottom line--U are very pretty wink

I like your sense of humor wink thank you.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by dplomaticVal: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
I pray that Law students would be posted to serve in schs.. I'd like to have a piece of the national tight toto walai

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by dbestuncle: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
this is y I want to become a teacher n if possible teach in single sex sch esp the girls schools
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:

I like your sense of humor wink thank you.

And I like d way u carry urself on dis forum; mature and cordial. Pardon my curiosity, which secondary sch did u attend and are u married? Make I know ooo bfor I go fall my own hand cheesy
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by smithe113(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Brunel:
Before going to service I had already determined not to taint my reputation and not to do any of those things.
Fast forward to when I got to my PPA - a mixed secondary school. Tales had it that corp members before me came and messed themselves up....one of the cases led to a fight between some students over a male corp member, well I immediately set up a riot act which I read to them before every class session

'Good morning class, today we are studying Maths, if you do not have a pen, borrow one, if you forgot your book, tear out a sheet of paper, if you missed the last class leave a space, if you don't have a book write on your palms, if you do not want to write leave the class, when I write, you must write do we have an agreement?' *their voice ringing in my head yes uncle!!*
the stubborn ones, I'd flog (in the presence of the class to serve as deterrent) after two warnings and tell to leave the class, one day a girl chose to be VERY stubborn, refused to write, refused to leave the class, refused to be flogged on her palms.....lol! I flogged her anyway, she then feigned some kind of sickness, thank God I was finally vindicated.

I already knew from the teachers that they had slept with some, if not most students and they 'encouraged' me to have a 'wife' amongst on of the students, thing is once you mess up with ONE, the whole school hears about it the very next day!!!! as corpers no kuku sabi their language!
I recall that I had at numerous times told some of the students SSS and JSS girls to button up as some whether mistakenly or otherwise leave their top buttons open, one particular girl was even bold enough to wink at me, that was the day I took action and flogged her in front of the class and unlike me, I didn't explain to the class what she did, lol. she hated me after that, understandably.

At the end of the service year a non-academic staff of the school came to tell me that she heard whispers going round that corper Brunel didn't try for them that he couldn't even pick one out of the whole school. that day laugh wan kill everyone for staff room!
I gave presents to my best students and it was a mutually emotional departure service they gave me, the first of it's kind ever in the school.

My advice is guys shouldn't take advantage of these gullible girls - treat them like younger sisters, some no dey baff well, some carry infections, plus a few minutes of pleasure should not be exchanged for your reputation and respect, what goes around comes around.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Lildoks(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Brunel:

bros u strong oo.. Really respect ur self control and discipline

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by captainjoh(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
html14java:
God, please Save our girls. Konji is bastard

female konji abi male konji
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Mrbigman1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mpyaw:

Below 13 shocked...... Below 13!!! Hard to believe.

My friend come here in warri and see wonders. 11 years over grown go tidy u clean slate.

No dey reason am.

Just come warri ask questions and believe.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by rhymesnoni(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cnt wait 4 30th may wen ah wld go 4 ma service too. Make me sef go flirt small.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by trishapal(f): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Correct!!! More comments on that forum...

kennysteve77: [size=15pt]Culled from the Facebook group for Parents and Educators... www./SchoolFinders [/size]
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Lecturebidz(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2016
She was very attractive but she didn't know how to say no to anyone that came her way.

When God gives a girl a beautiful face without a good brain it is the v*** that suffers-Robert Mogabe gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by VanUrch(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Damn!..when I was serving in abia state,I remember when they were supposed to go for midterm break, two SS2 girls waited till it was late and then called me on phone that they can't leave for home then and needed to sleep in my apartment till the next day. TWO well formed girls..It took every bit of discipline..every bit to say no and instructed them to go back to school..Sometimes when konji comes and I think about it I regret not going for the kill but all in all I'm happy I didn't...

4 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Abumadea: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Brunel:

The same way one of them whispered to me in the class; “I like u.”
Immediately, I told the class what she said and to my surprise, they all cheered her boldness. I didn't beat her but only ignored her from that day.
Another one that used to sell us pomo went and told this igbo chemist who understand hausa very well that she liked me. The guy told her I already had a fiance and the lady replied that she will be the second wife. The guy narrated evrything to me and I couldn't just believe my ears. I said to the guy, I am here to s erve and not to fornicate.another fine igbo girl residing in the village will always ask for my permission to come and cook for me at the corpers' logde, but I always decline. I do tell her to teach me hausa cos she can really speak the language but she will always say she could only take me in the night in our corpers' logde. The girls in the sch kept saying I wasn't sharp. After my service, the elderly men in the village told me to wait behind promising me some huge plot of land and many wives. I just smiled and said to them, “ if u tie me,I go jah ”

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Lecturebidz(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2016
djraymy:
give me her number
See dis badtttt guygringrin
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by habsydiamond(m): 2:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Its true that some secondary girls are endowed. But as a guy u have to fight the konji in u. So as to resist these pretty girls temptation. Rebuke the konji in ur life so that it won't put ur disk in an unforgettable trouble.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nduxzy: 2:36am On Mar 11, 2016
The past can always be left as what it is "past"

A new leaf can be turned and the future written in gold!!
ewuoso2002:

The word integrity is far from my dico and it makes me so ashamed

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Brunel(m): 3:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Abumadea:

The same way one of them whispered to me in the class; “I like u.”
Immediately, I told the class what she said and to my surprise, they all cheered her boldness. I didn't beat her but only ignored her from that day.
Another one that used to sell us pomo went and told this igbo chemist who understand hausa very well that she liked me. The guy told her I already had a fiance and the lady replied that she will be the second wife. The guy narrated evrything to me and I couldn't just believe my ears. I said to the guy, I am here to s erve and not to fornicate.another fine igbo girl residing in the village will always ask for my permission to come and cook for me at the corpers' logde, but I always decline. I do tell her to teach me hausa cos she can really speak the language but she will always say she could only take me in the night in our corpers' logde. The girls in the sch kept saying I wasn't sharp. After my service, the elderly men in the village told me to wait behind promising me some huge plot of land and many wives. I just smiled and said to them, “ if u tie me,I go jah ”

my brother the thing is actually rampant, your story reminds me of one day when one of the beautiful girls just came up to me and told me Corper Brunel, do you know how to eat rice (their local food) I said no, she says she can come and cook it for me, I said you don't know my house and her reply was shocking that everyone knows where I stay and I don't receive visitors (students she meant) like my other corp members........ so many interesting experiences,
I told one of the corp members not to do anything with the students for his own respect and his reply was that 'na person wey get respect dey fear to lose am' roflmao. needless to say he ended the service year without a PPA, lol
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by DonaTee(f): 5:01am On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

Everything

In a neighbourhood like Ese's, she knows everything. Her sexual awareness could have started before age 11 sef. And she could have started her menses before age 11.

Nobody doubts dat this is a possibility, buh does ur point justify yinusa's action?
a spade is a spade
And u r a woman. U wil hav kids 1 day. No matter how smart we try to b some kids work hard to outsmart d parents.
so wether she dey kpekus b4 dat time its wrong
yinusa's action was even worse off
so he made him sef a scapegoat

No matter how bad or corrupt a child is u strive to kip correcting him or her not leaving her to d dogs or giving up on her.
Alot of young girls do make mistakes. Problem is how to avoid suchbin d 1st place or how to correct it b4 it gets out of hand
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by DonaTee(f): 5:25am On Mar 11, 2016
I went to a mixed school ....thnk God cos I hated only girls sch
mixed sch has deir own share of corruption but d frenzy for male teachers isnt dat much
I remember my economics teacher.....now a wife of a senator. Tall pretty n fair like mammy-water.
Girl admired her, boys had major crushes on her. Boys never missed her lectures, u even ser boys frm other classes attending her class n listening witout d usual noisemaking at d back

For me, Minus fear of God......d fear of my mother n her "wise words": if a man touch u, u wil become pregnant instantly! I grew up to knw it was a lie but b4 then d phobia had developed lol cheesy
Battling teenage hormones is like world war 3. How do we effectively teach younger ones how to cope/dispell duch thots as transient?
Or berra stil engage dem in activities dat wil not allow for idleness or secret rendezvous?
The movies n magazines at deir disposal corrupts to a whole new level.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by pabon(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Its really disheartening to hear such cases.

I remember back then in my secondary school days, there was this teacher who was a specialist in disvirgining young and unsuspecting female students. As in, even from the JSS 2 classes and he was such a good pretender that it was hard to suspect him. Only the old members of the teaching staff and some students knew his true nature. He paraded himself as a pastor and even gave sermons during morning assemblies and that was why many parents gave him their kids to help 'watch over' them not knowing they were handing their precious possessions to the thief!

As a student I saw quite a lot...the level of immorality among your ladies (abi girls) is very appalling...it even starts right now from primary schools...

...May God save this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2016
DonaTee:

Nobody doubts dat this is a possibility, buh does ur point justify yinusa's action?
a spade is a spade
And u r a woman. U wil hav kids 1 day. No matter how smart we try to b some kids work hard to outsmart d parents.
so wether she dey kpekus b4 dat time its wrong
yinusa's action was even worse off
so he made him sef a scapegoat

No matter how bad or corrupt a child is u strive to kip correcting him or her not leaving her to d dogs or giving up on her.
Alot of young girls do make mistakes. Problem is how to avoid suchbin d 1st place or how to correct it b4 it gets out of hand

I will have kids one day and I won't be so stupid to blame Yunusa or throw him in jail IF the act was consensual. I won't throw my granddaughter's father in jail when my daughter clearly consented to the act.

We can try very hard to create a reality but nature cannot be controlled. It does not justify Yunusa's action neither does it justify my daughter's.
You cannot prosecute another person's because my daughter chose to do something. She wasn't groomed, she wasn't influenced, she did out of her own volition!

What Yunusa is common practice in Nigeria, he can't and shouldn't go to jail for what he believed was the norm. The government should take responsibility for failing him too!
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by zanyzara: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=ewuoso2002 post=43660455]I just cant stop wanting small gurls, even where i work, i can remember kissing a s s 1 girl not more than, 14 yrs shocked

Your daughters are at risk#paedophilealert#

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.