Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra (48841 Views)

Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room / Snake Killed In A Poultry Farm In Owerri Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by chigoizie7(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
I for say,

I saw Anambra,

I saw killed,

then I opened thread,

lo and behold, it was not that type of snake (eke idemili) that idemili people detest to kill, if not, those corps members for regret serving in Anambra, because what d community will do to dem eeh.

I am not saying that people of non idemili don't kill idemili snake ooh, but it has to be secretly, otherwise, u know what will happen.

But if u are in a place, please respect the traditions and cultures of your host.

To even think the corps member snapped it and posted on NL.

Anyways, the kind snake dem kill, I de kill dem with anger sef.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Vikkiboi(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
kai
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Richy4(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't like snakes but very soon Animals will soon finish in Nigeria with the rate of killings......
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
ukeme200:
This afternoon I killed this big snake in my lodge, not too far from my PPA(Girls' Secondary School, Oraifite, Ekwusigo LGA, Anambra State).
kom Abasi mfo
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Godiloveu(f): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:

frontpage on nairaland.. = snake, cow, tonto dikeh, five roasted in, cossy boobs, buhari says, thief caught in, advice me, my girlfriend is a girl, davido wears red..is it normal, olajumoke eats meatpie ..see how she eats it grin

congratulations op for eating the snake..

but if a snake eats a rat infected with lassa fever .. and a human eats the snake that eat the rat that has the lassa fever..will the snake eater contact lassa fever ?? sad

Never wanted to comment on dis thread @Ops but dis post got me cracking...hilarious tho!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by hopyroll(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
e be like say correct topic no dey make FP again......na only yeye topic just like diz one dey make FP...........
I just hope if I kill elephant and bring ham come nairaland, I go make PF......
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by EasternActivist: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
IykeWest:
U don't kill snakes in Anambra. Don't ask me why but u just don't! angry

Shut up... In my village in Anambra we don't share that idea. We kill it and incarcerate it.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by chigoizie7(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
jmichlins:
You have just killed a grand mother there. That town has high tendency to poison people so much that their king fled to avoid untimely death

Lolz, grandma ke? Certainly not this type of snake
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by chigoizie7(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
EasternActivist:

Shut up... In my village in Anambra we don't share that idea. We kill it and incarcerate it.

And your town is?

Idemili people as a whole don't kill the "eke idemili"

Also some parts that are not idemili too.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by autolearner: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is all shades of wrong.
Most parts of Anambra i know for a fact don't kill GREEN snakes.
Even for corps member, it is advised that if you see one, call a local, they'd come pick it for you.
Green Snakes in anambra does no harm whatsoever!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by EasternActivist: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

And your town is?

Idemili people as a whole don't kill the "eke idemili"

Also some parts that are not idemili too.

Njikoka people
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by udysweet(f): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hahahaha,dis got me in stitches! Infact I feel better now after an agonising day,lol! Wetin oga lala do una? Una don jus label am based on these titles,choi!
Tnx for making me laff dis nite o
ClassCaptain:

frontpage on nairaland.. = snake, cow, tonto dikeh, five roasted in, cossy boobs, buhari says, thief caught in, advice me, my girlfriend is a girl, davido wears red..is it normal, olajumoke eats meatpie ..see how she eats it grin

but if a snake eats a rat infected with lassa fever .. and a human eats the snake that eat the rat that has the lassa fever..will the snake eater contact lassa fever ?? sad
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by chigoizie7(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
EasternActivist:

Njikoka people

Ok
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Ramanto(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
OP,NA SNAKEVILLE U DEY SERVE?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by thesis(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hope the indigens didn't go after you cos I heard there are places in Anambra where they don't kill snakes, maybe some kind of snakes though.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chijosky:
Snake and Nairaland be like -------? complete am
ants and sugar,,lol.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by chigoizie7(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
autolearner:
This is all shades of wrong.
Most parts of Anambra i know for a fact don't kill GREEN snakes.
Even for corps member, it is advised that if you see one, call a local, they'd come pick it for you.
Green Snakes in anambra does no harm whatsoever!

Which one be green snake? Dat one wey no de use eye see person? We de kill am well well.

The type we don't kill is the flowery type, always slow and harmless.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by alamscolo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
may God save us. Thank God youre man enough to kill it. And not a man woman. U knw what i mean now abi people gave u an helping hand. #thereisGodoo
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Stamford007(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
nairaland and snake made for eachother....
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by HRich(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
ukeme200:
This afternoon I killed this big snake in my lodge, not too far from my PPA(Girls' Secondary School, Oraifite, Ekwusigo LGA, Anambra State).
This everyday Snake frontpage is making my girlfriend angry.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by ukeme200(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
kom Abasi mfo

nmeh kom Abasi oo
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Aristotle96(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Untainted007:

This your post made me laughed like a kid when I read it. So funny, but honestly Nairaland mods need to be orientated on what to post on front page. Now we can detest which topic will make front page or not. Lala likes any topic involving snake like wetin.
u dy find ban abi grin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Vince77(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:

hahahahhahahahah.... U are so sick mehn
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by 4nobody4every1: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Untainted007: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
callMeAlpha:
If this thread make front page,I'll go kill a snake,then caption "Photos of a snake killed by a prospective corps member"hopefully mine would make sad sad
It has already made front page. Ensure you go with camera wen you go for the snake hunting so you can post it on Nairaland. Soonest every Nairalanders will be snake hunters so they can make front page. My own will be on Olajumoke how she sits on water closet whenever she's in the toilet. Olajumoke the bread seller turned model, Tonto Dikeh and snake topics must surely make front page.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Chalatanace(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
All this are premature snakes. When you see the real snake, you'll be like WTF!!

Nairaland at it's best: Snake killing story every time, is this a news?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by whizcartel(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mr seun must hate snakes... I must kill an animal to make FP. Probably a lion, snake or mosquito.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by piagetskinner(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Y do the mods like snake like this?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by labbyboi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
IykeWest:
U don't kill snakes in Anambra. Don't ask me why but u just don't! angry
. Not the whole part of the state. During my time as a Corp member there, we were educated about the LG that believes the snakes to be an ancestral heritage.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Qabt(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
I tink I also nid 2 kill a snake...#imustmakefrontpage
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lols. I could av posted all the snakes i killed in Oji River LGA of Enugu state. Ugwuoba, Agwungu so it will make front page. Infact, the last one i killed was with leg.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by diegosticks(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
jmichlins:
You have just killed a grand mother there. That town has high tendency to poison people so much that their king fled to avoid untimely death

Idiot. Which town poison who? It's like you're an outcast (OSU). I'm from Oraifite and my house is close to where the snake was killed. My family is the Obi of that place and we don't worship snake, and there's nothing like mother snake. Well I don't blame you, outcasts don't know tradition. Our king didn't run. ODE!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rescues, Returns Turtle To Sea In Lagos (Photos) / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.