Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra (48840 Views)

Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room / Snake Killed In A Poultry Farm In Owerri Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by hillaryboykovic(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Them nor dey kill eke sanke for anambra state o, its against tradition...beware!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by diegosticks(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
thesis:
Hope the indigens didn't go after you cos I heard there are places in Anambra where they don't kill snakes, maybe some kind of snakes though.

What we don't kill is Eke, that one is Agwo
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by uzoormah(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
nairaland and snakes=women and telemundo
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by jmichlins(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
diegosticks:

Idiot. Which town poison who? It's like you're an outcast (OSU). I'm from Oraifite and my house is close to where the snake was killed. My family is the Obi of that place and we don't worship snake, and there's nothing like mother snake. Well I don't blame you, outcasts don't know tradition. Our king didn't run. ODE!!
just begin prepare for your ban
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by medexico(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oh Allah! You know I cannot kill a snake on my own, please don't ever lemme come across a snake... amen!
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by diegosticks(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
jmichlins:

Who cares? Should I call you ODE or IDIOT again?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Nairasurplus(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tell that corps member to organise a funeral for the snake otherwise I will tell him I am from Anambra. How on earth will you kill snake in Anambra. The gods are after your future. Report yourself to the Igwe of that community or you battle with the gods forever.
Quote me.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Adeboyefa(f): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
IykeWest:
U don't kill snakes in Anambra. Don't ask me why but u just don't! angry

It is a taboo to kill snakes in some parts of the state,e.g.the two Idemili LGAs. You will have to borrow money to bury the snake like a human being.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by IYANGBALI: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Na this kind thing the Bros wey dey ban me dey always like to put for fp like say him and snake be friends
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by IYANGBALI: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2016
diegosticks:

Who cares? Should I call you ODE or IDIOT again?
pls call him both

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by IYANGBALI: 12:14am On Mar 11, 2016
jmichlins:
what's the big deal about ban on nairaland?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by king406(m): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Oboy OP u no dey fear? Hw u take kill that tin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by toprealman: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2016
callMeAlpha:
If this thread make front page,I'll go kill a snake,then caption "Photos of a snake killed by a prospective corps member"hopefully mine would make sad sad
And if the hunter becomes the hunted, what will the caption be good friend?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by tunde1200(m): 2:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Funny guy

ClassCaptain:

frontpage on nairaland.. = snake, cow, tonto dikeh, five roasted in, cossy boobs, buhari says, thief caught in, advice me, my girlfriend is a girl, davido wears red..is it normal, olajumoke eats meatpie ..see how she eats it grin

congratulations op for eating the snake..

but if a snake eats a rat infected with lassa fever .. and a human eats the snake that eat the rat that has the lassa fever..will the snake eater contact lassa fever ?? sad
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by EmekaBlue(m): 4:58am On Mar 11, 2016
I kill this kind snake last week

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2016
ukeme200:
This afternoon I killed this big snake in my lodge, not too far from my PPA(Girls' Secondary School, Oraifite, Ekwusigo LGA, Anambra State).

Hope u know u must bury the snake like a human?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by RillJ(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2016
U no 'tayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'? News indeed!
ClassCaptain:

frontpage on nairaland.. = snake, cow, tonto dikeh, five roasted in, cossy boobs, buhari says, thief caught in, advice me, my girlfriend is a girl, davido wears red..is it normal, olajumoke eats meatpie ..see how she eats it grin

but if a snake eats a rat infected with lassa fever .. and a human eats the snake that eat the rat that has the lassa fever..will the snake eater contact lassa fever ?? sad
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by dfrost: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Manueleee:
Lols. I could av posted all the snakes i killed in Orji River LGA of Enugu state.

You mean Oji River?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2016
ukeme200:
This afternoon I killed this big snake in my lodge, not too far from my PPA(Girls' Secondary School, Oraifite, Ekwusigo LGA, Anambra State).
YOU FORGOT TO CUT THE HEAD. THAT SNAKE IS STILL UNCOSCIOUS
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by jeff1607(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2016
I think I ve to check my archives for old pics of snakes that I've killed to make front page
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by funkyglitz: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
autolearner:
This is all shades of wrong.
Most parts of Anambra i know for a fact don't kill GREEN snakes.
Even for corps member, it is advised that if you see one, call a local, they'd come pick it for you.
Green Snakes in anambra does no harm whatsoever!

please and please if you are not from Anambra state don't assume or say what you don't know but for the record my part kills green snakes
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2016
ukeme200:
...what's special with someone killing a snake?It's like you guys have got no good tangible news to circulate again?Don't worry i will soon kill a lizard and upload it here as news,hope you guys won't reject it?
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by ukeme200(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
...what's special with someone killing a snake?It's like you guys have got no good tangible news to circulate again?Don't worry i will soon kill a lizard and upload it here as news,hope you guys won't reject it?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by ukeme200(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2016
TOPCRUISE:

YOU FORGOT TO CUT THE HEAD. THAT SNAKE IS STILL UNCOSCIOUS

I already set it on fire before posting it here... The carcass is already bin enjoyed by insects.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by ukeme200(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2016
banttieman:

Hope u know u must bury the snake like a human?

Huh?? grin
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Mariojane(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
ClassCaptain:

your girlfriend is a girl huh? you are cracking my up.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by ukeme200(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
diegosticks:

Idiot. Which town poison who? It's like you're an outcast (OSU). I'm from Oraifite and my house is close to where the snake was killed. My family is the Obi of that place and we don't worship snake, and there's nothing like mother snake. Well I don't blame you, outcasts don't know tradition. Our king didn't run. ODE!!

Bros, I hail oo. Where precisely is ur house??
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by ukeme200(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Nairasurplus:
Tell that corps member to organise a funeral for the snake otherwise I will tell him I am from Anambra. How on earth will you kill snake in Anambra. The gods are after your future. Report yourself to the Igwe of that community or you battle with the gods forever.
Quote me.

Receive Sense, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by ukeme200(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016
king406:
Oboy OP u no dey fear? Hw u take kill that tin

The thing stress me small sha. But it was not easy. Thank God I killed it before it hurts me.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by Dexema(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2016
copa!! well done, sha come back and tell us how one of the students fell ill mysteriously and died from loss of blood.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by autolearner: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2016
funkyglitz:

please and please if you are not from Anambra state don't assume or say what you don't know but for the record my part kills green snakes

Calm your hormones madam.
I bet you missed the part where i said "MOST"
Means there are some other few who do.
Would be good to understand sentences before you attack.

Regards.
Re: Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra by diegosticks(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
ukeme200:

Bros, I hail oo. Where precisely is ur house??

I'm from Urudunu, Ifite Oraifite (Mekowulu)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rescues, Returns Turtle To Sea In Lagos (Photos) / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.