Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

:::::: On An Assignment :::::: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / :::::: On An Assignment :::::: (673 Views)

The Group Assignment / Coursework/dissertation/assignment/thesis/essay/proofreading/research/writing. / Please Help Me With This Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:::::: On An Assignment :::::: by cutebobo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
'ABOUT THE STORY'.
The story is a mind blowing, Intimate,full of suspense and
sympathetic story. Just stay tune.

::::: SYNOPIS OF THE STORY:::::

There is a couple who as been seeking the favour of God
concerning the fruit of the womb whom a later got a solution from a native doctor. Little do they know what The ruler of the world ( Lucifer ) as in store for them. They gave birth according to promise of the doctor but the child becomes a tool of fight to God and weapon against the careless soul. This story is not based on religion because it covers all religion. Thank you. Episode 01 is coming out soon, today.
Stay tune.
Re: :::::: On An Assignment :::::: by cutebobo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
EPISODE 01:

I wasn't there at the beginning of this story because I was
not yet born but will make it clear to you, so flow along with
me. I saw this place, the place was very large and filled with
people I don't know. Judging from what I saw, I guess the people were up to a million or more than that.

I later discover that this people are Demons and principality. There was this noise coming from them due to the conversation they were having which seems very serious guessing from their facial expression. After few hours of discussion, there was another noise and a strong vibration . Before I could notice anything, I saw those Demons fell down on their kneels saying 'Lucifer our lord, the ruler of the world' and so on and on.

No wonder, I now know the reason for the strong vibration,
it was to cause an attention of demons from their discussion
to him. After passing of this drama, Lucifer (satan) start
talking. We got a problem and we need to find solution to it
now, said Lucifer (satan).

They (the demons) began to look at each other face as if the
answer to their question is written on it. After few minute,
they asked; master what could be the problem? Then I saw,
a big flat screen tv, like those used during film show but
much bigger than it.

Then I saw, a man preaching from one country to another,
winning souls, doing wonderful things for God, infact he was
really used by God. After watching the history this man who I didn't know, those demons ask their master Lucifer what can they do to stop the man. Lucifer replies with one mysterious smile then being talking.

The man you saw in that video is not yet on earth but will be
given birth in the next 20 years to come and will start fully
the work of 'THAT MAN' ( Jesus ) the age I myself don't know.
Jesus name was never mention and will never be mention in
their conversation because of the power in the name so they use THAT MAN instead and don't be surprise when Lucifer said he doesn't know the age at which the man will being his work for God.

He is not that wise, and that's why he wait from final words
from people of God. So, after lucifer told them about the
man, I saw one demon stood up and told Lucifer to send
him to counter the man but Lucifer replies and said; I won't
use u but will use a fellow man like the man I watch in video
to do it.
Re: :::::: On An Assignment :::::: by joanee20(f): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
There are little errors that need to be corrected... am following o..
Re: :::::: On An Assignment :::::: by yusufibrahim(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Cutebobo am here to book a seat for myself....
Re: :::::: On An Assignment :::::: by cutebobo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Episode 2 loading...
Re: :::::: On An Assignment :::::: by cutebobo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
EPISODE 2

March 20, 2015.

Seth wake up!, wake up!. I murmur. Happy birthday to you, my boy is now 8yrs old, you are now a big boy, my mother said. I hugged her is happiness. What will you give me for my birthday, I asked. Hmmmm, don't worry, your dad and I will take you to ventura when you come back from school but right now, you have to hurry up so that you won't be late for school.

1:30pm, this is friday, the school is already closed. I sat outside on a chair, waiting for my dad to come and pick me. Hmmm, everybody seems to have gone home, I thought within myself. The only people left are the two teachers chatting with each other. They were just talking and talking without even paying proper attention to me.

Oh God! Where is dad naooo? This is already 2pm, as he forgotten that today is my birthday, I asked myself in annoyance. I was still thinking and looking to and fro to see if someone like my dad will appear. Hello seth! ( A strange voice called me from the back ).

I turned back to see the person that called my name. It was a very beautiful woman, light in complexion, pink lips, in short, she looks perfectly beautiful. Hello ma, I replied. Happy birthday my boy, you must be waiting for you dad? She asked and I nodded in affirmation. She stretched her hand to me with a gift. Take this, its for you, that's a gift for your birthday. I waited for some minutes because my parent had warned me never to collect anything from a stranger but not the same, I collected it because a part of me wanted the gift.

She bent to my height and placed her right hand on my shoulder, look Seth, there are lot of things you need to do and time is already running out of 'us', she said. What is it ma? I asked. I will let you know ( the horn of a coming vehicle interrupted her ). I turned back and saw it that it was dad but before I turn to my previous sight, the woman had vanished.

Seth my boy, sorry for coming late as he greeted me a smile. My dad is a cool man and my mum too but my mum is more disciplined than my dad. Where are your teachers, he asked. I pointed to them. He went to thank them and apologize for keeping them waiting. I told him that a parent gave me the gift and he smiled without questioning me.

Less I forget, my parents are not religious at all. We only go to church when we feel like going to.
Re: :::::: On An Assignment :::::: by Missmossy(f): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Keep it coming.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between The African Male & Female Cross Dressers / Short Story: Fresher Girl (part 1) / Hopelessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.