Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria (786 Views)

CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! / Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt / Best HSE Training Institute In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria by ptoall1000: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Any reputable CISA training institute in Nigeria?
Re: Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria by 1wolex85: 4:35am On Mar 11, 2016
AJsilicon
Re: Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria by ptoall1000: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2016
1wolex85:
AJsilicon
Their website doesnt even look nice. Are you sure they of good standard.?
Re: Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria by 1wolex85: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2016
ptoall1000:

Their website doesnt even look nice. Are you sure they of good standard.?
I went there, I passed. Though not many passed in my diet, less than 10 out of 40 or so but they are still the best. CISA is challenging and you have to work hard to pass no matter the tutor. You can search ajsilicon on linkedin to see some of the professionals that lecture there especially one Oluwatosin Oluwatola, works at C2G i think, that guy is dope!!!
Re: Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria by ptoall1000: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
1wolex85:

I went there, I passed. Though not many passed in my diet, less than 10 out of 40 or so but they are still the best. CISA is challenging and you have to work hard to pass no matter the tutor. You can search ajsilicon on linkedin to see some of the professionals that lecture there especially one Oluwatosin Oluwatola, works at C2G i think, that guy is dope!!!
Ok. Im not too much after the certificate but quality training. Like how many days is the training?
Re: Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria by 1wolex85: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
ptoall1000:

Ok. Im not too much after the certificate but quality training. Like how many days is the training?

16 weeks. Saturdays 9am-5pm. CISA is written 3 times a year, second saturday in June, september and december so the June classes would have started, september classes would probably start next month. If it is quality training you want, you will get it and when it comes to CISA, you cant cram and pass it, anyone that passes the exam knows his stuff.

(1) (Reply)

True Justice: Fatgbems Oil Workers Found Dead / Let Me Develop That Website For You(very Affordable) / Is It Legally Wrong For An Employee To Let His Salary Lie In His Or Her Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.