Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack (18552 Views)

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / 6 Persons Missing, 3 Soldiers Injured In Ambush In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by jordinsparkles(f): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hehehehey what is going on in this country called Nigeria......haba!!!! nah soso beati beati and killing killing...God save us ooo...end time country
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by yaki84: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, kill all hausa and all m*slims

seconded!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by opribo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Where is that technically defeated Laiyacious man he is no longer talking. people like that just makes me feel like spitting out.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Achorise: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, kill all hausa and all m*slims
well spoken, A northern ideology, that is why the fulani herdsmen are exhibiting the ideology. waiting for smoe bigot to display the ideology through wailing

3 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by kujbazz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
where do you come from?
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by nachebege: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
My brother hope u don't call yourself a christian! Cos dats how BH started

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by FreemanDave(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:

One day u wil wake up n discover dat u ar a terrorist

I am a Christian, and I beleive that Jesus Christ meant it when he forgave his persecutors.

I loathe evil. But I do not hate the evildoer. I wish for his salvation.

If I am killed for my faith by anyone.,my last words shall be ''I forgive you, and I love you''. Because, the Christian message is always one of forgiveness, and less of hatred.

In my life, a lot of people have hurt me,and have made me sad.But then I recall that God cared enough to die for my sins in the person of his Son.....and if he could care for me that way....then I must follow His example.

Good night. You are not God. Evil is far more bigger and darker than you think, or comprehend. Evil is a monster with many heads....each one different from the other....

God bless you.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Achorise: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

And a lot of serious atrocities have been committed by people who were not Muslims.

Permit me to quote the Bible here.....ALL have SINNED and fallen short of the glory of God.(Romans 3 VS 23).

Islam can dissapear from the face of the earth today....and there will still be evil, even worse evil, tomorrow.

Sorry....but your attitude is wrong. You advocate the extermination of whole people so that you can live in peace.The last time someone with that idea got power....40 million people died.

Change your thinking.Islam is not the source of evil in the world....and removing it will not end evil. You have a poor understanding of the nature of evil. Evil has many faces.

Goodnight.

I think you have a point, although I'm not a Muslim, but you made very critcal point
.But are your views being taught in mosks
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Chalatanace(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nigerians says its Buhary.
Buhary says it's Mtn.
Mtn will soon say na Airtel, gambling government

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ebukaobi:
These sort of issues are bound to occur

The reality is that the Nigerian Army is winning the war against BH.

It is unfortunate that some imbeciles are celebrating the death of our soldiers

Shame on them!

Can you imagine?

This is appalling behavior

And it is not appaling behaviour when soldiers beat up civilians for no reason. .. and we have some very dumb soldiers on this forum who come to endorse such actions. Listen here man the hate U give is what comes around. U cant show hatred on people then expect them to bless you in return. It doesnt wotk that way
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ebukaobi:
These sort of issues are bound to occur

The reality is that the Nigerian Army is winning the war against BH.

It is unfortunate that some imbeciles are celebrating the death of our soldiers

Shame on them!

Can you imagine?

This is appalling behavior

And it is not appaling behaviour when soldiers beat up civilians for no reason. .. and we have some very dumb soldiers on this forum who come to endorse such actions. Listen here man the hate U give is what comes around. U cant show hatred on people then expect them to bless you in return. It doesnt work that way
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by mfujah(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:

oga u sounded very foolish and a sure u will look very foolish.... u are a racist,u are indeed a monkey.. bye

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Ebukaobi: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

And it is not appaling behaviour when soldiers beat up civilians for no reason. .. and we have some very dumb soldiers on this forum who come to endorse such actions. Listen here man the hate U give is what comes around. U cant show hatred on people then expect them to bless you in return. It doesnt work that way

You dont need to reply to my post twice

The civility of our soldiers, or the lack of it as you claim is a discussion for another thread.

I would have imagined that a sane person will express their condolences given the loss of lives rather than score cheap political points
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ebukaobi:

You dont need to reply to my post twice

The civility of our soldiers, or the lack of it as you claim is a discussion for another thread.

I would have imagined that a sane person will express their condolences given the loss of lives rather than score cheap political points

Maybe I posted twice in case U missed it.
U brought it here I didnt see anyone jubilating over the death of any soldier but in Ur twisted head U imagined it. and if it is discussion for another thread U shouldnt have brought it here bozo. I also dont remember mentioning any political affiliations so I dont know where U go off with Ur crazy accusations. Ure one of those people who want to talk for the sake of talking not because you have anything reasonable to say. U have been noticed now fùck off
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by chynie: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:

We all knw dat islam is a curse 2 d world...i only wish pa abraham didn't listen 2 sarah
I concur
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Ebukaobi: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Maybe I posted twice in case U missed it.
U brought it here I didnt see anyone jubilating over the death of any soldier but in Ur twisted head U imagined it. and if it is discussion for another thread U shouldnt have brought it here bozo. I also dont remember mentioning any political affiliations so I dont know where U go off with Ur crazy accusations. Ure one of those people who want to talk for the sake of talking not because you have anything reasonable to say. U have been noticed now fùck off

The characteristics of IPOB Youths

They lose an argument and start getting their pants in a twist

You are ignored

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by apholaryn: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
I think you have a point, although I'm not a Muslim, but you made very critcal point
.But are your views being taught in mosks
to your question...yes, his views are been taught...
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, kill all hausa and all m*slims....

Until we welcom dis truth, no solution ......Hav u seen any terrorist group defeated? And BH is a top terrorist group, so what makes u think nigeria(where 70% ar muslims) can win them ....50% of our problem in dis world comes 4rm dat same religion

From what you said it clearly show that, you mean All Muslims and Hausa ethnic group are terrorist. Terrorism have no religion no tribe and no religion.

If you kill all Muslims that means you kill innocent people because terrorist activities are Anti-Islam. And those terrorist can never be Muslims as they claim to be.

And if your hidden agenda is to kill all Muslims (That means Islam is dead). I swear with the one who have the absolute ownership of my life you can never achieve your aim in eradicating Islam.

I will like to call on you, mind the way of your social conduct and be a patriotic citizen of Nigeria with tolerance to diversity of the people.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Aawizdom(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, kill all hausa and all m*slims....

Until we welcom dis truth, no solution ......Hav u seen any terrorist group defeated? And BH is a top terrorist group, so what makes u think nigeria(where 70% ar muslims) can win them ....50% of our problem in dis world comes 4rm dat same religion
take a look at what u typed, is it humanly possible. And plz learn to understand common things.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Aawizdom(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rapmoney:
Somebody wake me up, I'm dreaming...let us call on Buhari to invite the Islamic Coalition to fight these terrorists na! Rubbish! angryHow can terrorists help to end terrorism? This administration is a joke and a huge bunch of disappointment!!!
pathetic
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by okuneddie(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:

point of correction, 90% of our problem comes from that side
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by mynd1(f): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:

We all knw dat islam is a curse 2 d world...i only wish pa abraham didn't listen 2 sarah
Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by LastProphet: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
KINGTELLER:
I contacted Mr Lie Mohammed to hear his own side of the story, he denied the attack and attributed it to untechnical soft target... No cause for alarm , BokoHaram has been technically defeatedd

if not for stvpidity of the media is suicide an attack? who cannot kill himself? is it difficult? even a cripple can commit suicide because it is very very easy and cheap. if suicide attack is all BH has got left then they have been defeated and they are shameless cripples and lai Mohammed does not need to explain to bufooons like you
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by mynd1(f): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Hehehehey what is going on in this country called Nigeria......haba!!!! nah soso beati beati and killing killing...God save us ooo...end time country
u no sabi read again Where killing they? Mtcheww.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by UKBobo(m): 12:50am On Mar 11, 2016
More space in the cage...I mean ZOO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by henryhemon(m): 4:49am On Mar 11, 2016
ijustdey:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/3-soldiers-2-civilians-hurt-in-yobe-suicide-attack/137362.html

A journalist don't know the state capital of yobe state? Damagun isn't the state capital,it's damaturu.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by henryhemon(m): 4:52am On Mar 11, 2016
FriendChoice:

From what you said it clearly show that, you mean All Muslims and Hausa ethnic group are terrorist. Terrorism have no religion no tribe and no religion.

If you kill all Muslims that means you kill innocent people because terrorist activities are Anti-Islam. And those terrorist can never be Muslims as they claim to be.

And if your hidden agenda is to kill all Muslims (That means Islam is dead). I swear with the one who have the absolute ownership of my life you can never achieve your aim in eradicating Islam.

I will like to call on you, mind the way of your social conduct and be a patriotic citizen of Nigeria with tolerance to diversity of the people.

Don't waste your breathe on some f**ls,most of them are kids.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by henryhemon(m): 4:56am On Mar 11, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Give those soldiers kudos, its easier to criticise untill you have experienced a bad situation then you will know what it means for someone to be fighting and defending you. I bet you wouldn't be here typing of Nigeria were at war, you will be carrying gun yourself.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by henryhemon(m): 5:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
well spoken, A northern ideology, that is why the fulani herdsmen are exhibiting the ideology. waiting for smoe bigot to display the ideology through wailing

Both of your are mentally deranged, I bet you 're not up to 18 and are still in your father's house eating mama thank you, haven't crossed your border town before cuz of you have you won't spew those nonsense. Am not a Muslim and you think you 're a christain ? You surely don't know what Christianity is all about.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Ghost447(m): 5:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Samirana360:
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, ****

Until we welcom dis truth, no solution ......Hav u seen any terrorist group defeated? And BH is a top terrorist group, so what makes u think nigeria(where 70% ar muslims) can win them ....50% of our problem in dis world comes 4rm dat same ****
You mean 70% of Northerners are Muslims or 70% of Nigerians are Muslims? Clarify please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: Tribunal Strikes Out Pdp's Application To Recount Ballot / NBA Condemns Bulkachuwa's Comment, Urges ICPC, IGP To Invite Him / Bribery And Corruption In Nigeria: Causes And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.