Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack (18551 Views)

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / 6 Persons Missing, 3 Soldiers Injured In Ambush In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Ghost447(m): 5:04am On Mar 11, 2016
henryhemon:

Both of your are mentally deranged, I bet you 're not up to 18 and are still in your father's house eating mama thank you, haven't crossed your border town before cuz of you have you won't spew those nonsense. Am not a Muslim and you think you 're a christain ? You surely don't know what Christianity is all about.
Mr. know all what is actually your point now?
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by henryhemon(m): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Ghost447:

No need for folks like you.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Ghost447(m): 5:08am On Mar 11, 2016
henryhemon:

No need for folks like you.
it was just a harmless question Mr. God.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by henryhemon(m): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Ghost447:
it was just a harmless question Mr. God.

It was a harmless answer....Satan....now get behind me.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Ghost447(m): 5:15am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=henryhemon post=43665153]

It was a harmless answer....Satan....now get behind me.[/quote I'm with you.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Achorise: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2016
henryhemon:

Both of your are mentally deranged, I bet you 're not up to 18 and are still in your father's house eating mama thank you, haven't crossed your border town before cuz of you have you won't spew those nonsense. Am not a Muslim and you think you 're a christain ? You surely don't know what Christianity is all about.
Brother, You know the truth why defend lies, oh sorry, should I have said Muslims ideology?, A Muslim has told me the truth, that even if you remove islam , evil will persist on earth. I totally believed him becos he threw more light on it, and we have some northern Christians.Daddy like you, instead of you to throw more light on your tribe and religion, you are insulting individuals you don't even know, we can see how proud you are, by telling people you no longer stay in ur father's house, who cares? A good father leaves an inheritance for his children, I'm sorry if your dad left non for you. I'm self made by the grace if Jesus. imagine how you are insulting people on nairaland, by what you just displayed, I think if you had your way, you will carry bomb on this forum by level of insult that came out from matured man like you, as you claimed, men educates, kids insult.With love, no hard feelings, no hating and no bigotry, .I love you sir.educate DON t insult.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Achorise: 7:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Ghost447:
Please ask him, instead him to educate his insulting. He said he's mentally deranged, not me.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2016
henryhemon:

Give those soldiers kudos, its easier to criticise untill you have experienced a bad situation then you will know what it means for someone to be fighting and defending you. I bet you wouldn't be here typing of Nigeria were at war, you will be carrying gun yourself.

If citizens were allowed to carry guns this shìt woulda been history. Believe me there is nothing so difficult in operating one. If children can be taught to shoot whats there. pls chill out with that defending me. we all know its when civilians (civilian JTF) joined this fray that things changed. Dont let anyone fool u no one gives a shìt
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by nike4love: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

And a lot of serious atrocities have been committed by people who were not Muslims.

Permit me to quote the Bible here.....ALL have SINNED and fallen short of the glory of God.(Romans 3 VS 23).

Islam can dissapear from the face of the earth today....and there will still be evil, even worse evil, tomorrow.

Sorry....but your attitude is wrong. You advocate the extermination of whole people so that you can live in peace.The last time someone with that idea got power....40 million people died.

Change your thinking.Islam is not the source of evil in the world....and removing it will not end evil. You have a poor understanding of the nature of evil. Evil has many faces.

Goodnight.

FAKE MAN........
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2016
nike4love:

FAKE MAN........

No one in this world should be powerful enough to make you hate him or her. The minute you allow yourself to hate someone, you allow that person to have power over you
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2016
henryhemon:

Don't waste your breathe on some f**ls,most of them are kids.
Thank You
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by KINGTELLER: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
LastProphet:

if not for stvpidity of the media is suicide an attack? who cannot kill himself? is it difficult? even a cripple can commit suicide because it is very very easy and cheap. if suicide attack is all BH has got left then they have been defeated and they are shameless cripples and lai Mohammed does not need to explain to bufooons like you

This one has been bitten by a zombie rabies dog...lol ...

Sorry oo Zombie wailer
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by gallantsoldiers(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2016
macino1:
Get well soon gallant soldiers. Even if the government forget this sacrifice, history will never forget your gallantry. Kudo!
History?
Did I hear u say history?
As if u were called out tomorrow to hear d names of ur acclaimed" gallant soldiers" who pay the ultimate price with their lives,will u be in attendance?
will u spare tym out of ur funfare schedules to pay tribute to us?
we are soldiers.
our first and last vow is obedience.
we are the only organization that do their work effectively and earnestly.
we don't protest just like every other organisations because we are meant to believe that we are the last hope of the nation.
so I am asking u,hv you ever feel our pains?
When the insurgency is no more and our departed brothers name engraved on stone,will u find tym amidst ur fun life to pay tribute to them?
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by gallantsoldiers(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2016
macino1:
Get well soon gallant soldiers. Even if the government forget this sacrifice, history will never forget your gallantry. Kudo!
History?
As if wen u wil be called out tomorrow to hear d names of ur acclaimed" gallant soldiers" who pay the ultimate price with their lives,as if u wil be in attendance?
we are soldiers.
we don't protest just like every other organisations because we are meant to believe that we are the last hope of the nation.
When the insurgency is no more and our departed brothers name engraved on stone,will u find tym amidst ur fun life to pay tribute to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by LastProphet: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGTELLER:

This one has been bitten by a zombie rabies dog...lol ...

Sorry oo Zombie wailer

Lack of education is in the East is the reason why creatures like you exists, haven't you wondered the only thing left for your tribe now is to defend criminals and fight for their rights? you are a shameless lot sentiment apart
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by free13: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmm... lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by henryhemon(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
Brother, You know the truth why defend lies, oh sorry, should I have said Muslims ideology?, A Muslim has told me the truth, that even if you remove islam , evil will persist on earth. I totally believed him becos he threw more light on it, and we have some northern Christians.Daddy like you, instead of you to throw more light on your tribe and religion, you are insulting individuals you don't even know, we can see how proud you are, by telling people you no longer stay in ur father's house, who cares? A good father leaves an inheritance for his children, I'm sorry if your dad left non for you. I'm self made by the grace if Jesus. imagine how you are insulting people on nairaland, by what you just displayed, I think if you had your way, you will carry bomb on this forum by level of insult that came out from matured man like you, as you claimed, men educates, kids insult.With love, no hard feelings, no hating and no bigotry, .I love you sir.educate DON t insult.

Go read your message and come back tell us who is a bigot,me or you? Am a christain am not a Muslim,I have worked with Muslims all around the world,I ask you a question,who is a christain? Are there no perceived christains who Rob,kidnapp and do all sorts of things? Have anybody come out to generalize that every christain are same? Open your heart man so that you see things beyond sentiments n that will make you grow alot more perceive things in different light,I guess you don't know the meaning of insult, if you 've travelled round you won't be saying things the way you said them. Evil only happen in the north ? In the south evil don't occur? Muslims or northerns carry it out too?
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by najib632(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Samirana360:
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, ****

Until we welcom dis truth, no solution ......Hav u seen any terrorist group defeated? And BH is a top terrorist group, so what makes u think nigeria(where 70% ar muslims) can win them ....50% of our problem in dis world comes 4rm dat same ****
And if I may ask who caused the problem please
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by najib632(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

If citizens were allowed to carry guns this shìt woulda been history. Believe me there is nothing so difficult in operating one. If children can be taught to shoot whats there. pls chill out with that defending me. we all know its when civilians (civilian JTF) joined this fray that things changed. Dont let anyone fool u no one gives a shìt
My guy what u jus said clearly show that u don't know anything about bh
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by najib632(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
yaki84:

seconded!
U just showed how much of a low lifer u are
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by yaki84: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
najib632:
U just showed how much of a low lifer u are

does it change d price of garri in the market?
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by najib632(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chalatanace:
Nigerians says its Buhary.
Buhary says it's Mtn.
Mtn will soon say na Airtel, gambling government
When did Nigerians say boko haram was caused by buhari o..okay..... I remember for last 6 yrs dat buhari was in power he was watching boko haram grow stronger and his minister stole money used for weapons and ammunition a group dat he could have jus crushed you don't even know how boko haram u don't know the good things bh has done I don't even think they should be still be called bh but rather GEJ departing Gift

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by macino1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
gallantsoldiers:

History?
As if wen u wil be called out tomorrow to hear d names of ur acclaimed" gallant soldiers" who pay the ultimate price with their lives,as if u wil be in attendance?
we are soldiers.
Quite understandable, Though, the pronoun "You" is wrongly used. Because you have no idea of my identity. So, your point is base on generalization. However, there are so many ways to pay tribute. I see some fallen soldiers posted here on Nairaland for tribute, attending to those things (wife, child, siblings, etc) they value most is another way. And doing this don't always require much publicity.
Espirit de cop.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
najib632:
My guy what u jus said clearly show that u don't know anything about bh

So tell me Im all ears
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by KINGTELLER: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
LastProphet:

Lack of education is in the East is the reason why creatures like you exists, haven't you wondered the only thing left for your tribe now is to defend criminals and fight for their rights? you are a shameless lot sentiment apart

E ma wo wereee undecided undecided.. dem tell u say I be eastener... Oti fagbo.. Ko shi danu... grin grin grin
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Achorise: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
henryhemon:

Go read your message and come back tell us who is a bigot,me or you? Am a christain am not a Muslim,I have worked with Muslims all around the world,I ask you a question,who is a christain? Are there no perceived christains who Rob,kidnapp and do all sorts of things? Have anybody come out to generalize that every christain are same? Open your heart man so that you see things beyond sentiments n that will make you grow alot more perceive things in different light,I guess you don't know the meaning of insult, if you 've travelled round you won't be saying things the way you said them. Evil only happen in the north ? In the south evil don't occur? Muslims or northerns carry it out too?
ur problem is pride, and it's killing you.I I I, First I don't stay with my parents, my parent's don't feed me, I'm an adult, I have traveled round the world, who cares? it shows the level of your mediocrity. Though you have traveled round the world, your mind is still blind. How can a man like you be lying, I thought you said you aren't a Christian, now you are one.I told you to simply buttress your point to educate me further, you are boasting how you have traveled to God knows where. Even the other nairlander asked you to buttress your point, A Muslim has taught me what I needed to know. pls Christian dude no hard feelings.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by henryhemon(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
ur problem is pride, and it's killing you.I I I, First I don't stay with my parents, my parent's don't feed me, I'm an adult, I have traveled round the world, who cares? it shows the level of your mediocrity. Though you have traveled round the world, your mind is still blind. How can a man like you be lying, I thought you said you aren't a Christian, now you are one.I told you to simply buttress your point to educate me further, you are boasting how you have traveled to God knows where. Even the other nairlander asked you to buttress your point, A Muslim has taught me what I needed to know. pls Christian dude no hard feelings.

Point out my lies? My level of mediocrity ? You are a clown. Trust me if it were in real life .........let me reserve that.....You 're not worth it.......go on with your use****ness believe whatever you want to,it's your right to wallow in stup**i**. You say no hard feeling but you 're hanging yourself. Mix up with people n be open minded only that way can you grow. That's all am saying ,stop wallowing in backyard talk n sentiments. Grow up. Don't quote me again. If you believe only Muslims 're your problem or are evil ....welldone.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Achorise: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
henryhemon:

Point out my lies? My level of mediocrity ? You are a clown. Trust me if it were in real life .........let me reserve that.....You 're not worth it.......go on with your use****ness believe whatever you want to,it's your right to wallow in stup**i**. You say no hard feeling but you 're hanging yourself. Mix up with people n be open minded only that way can you grow. That's all am saying ,stop wallowing in backyard talk n sentiments. Grow up. Don't quote me again. If you believe only Muslims 're your problem or are evil ....welldone.
loooooooool, you really fail for it by replying me, I think i'm beginning to like your person.bro I wish you knew me better, I will take your advice.hope you had a nice day. Henryhamon my real guy.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by najib632(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So tell me Im all ears
When BH started they were targeting top corrupt politicians and officials they robbed banks took wat ever amount they wanted and distributed the rest to the public the First bh never bombed churches and killed innocent ppl. GEJ noticed this and and his soldiers stormed Kaduna destroyed bh and captured their leader then Isreal came and gave GEJers ideas on how to start terrorism and then asked cameroon and chad for help and recruitment of terrorist twisted Quranic verses and quoted fake traditions of the prophet (pbuh) in order to destroy Islam in Nigeria. If u doubt me explain to me why did bombing of churches stop after a while and why didn't terrorism move to the south and east there was was even a time niger deltans said they detonated a bomb but GEJ denied it when he wanted to campaign dat was when he started fighting bh some idps even said that bh ran away b4 soldiers came bcus they received calls from ppl informing them about the movement of the soldiers from Bastards like Ali modu sherif may Allah curse their souls. For all I care the first bh died as martyrs
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by najib632(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
yaki84:

does it change d price of garri in the market?
No but it shows how your skull is filled up with dust

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: Tribunal Strikes Out Pdp's Application To Recount Ballot / Paris Loan funds Bribery Accusation: Fayemi, Name The Bribers / NBA Condemns Bulkachuwa's Comment, Urges ICPC, IGP To Invite Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.