Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers (16071 Views)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Xperience12: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Mr. John Ufoegbu, a 58-year-old man was sentenced to 2 years in prison yesterday by a Rivers State High Court for incest and having carnal knowledge of his 10 years old daughter, Miss Ebubechukwu Ufoegbu..

Delivering his judgment, Justice Adolphus Enebeli described the act as a pathetic case of sexual act between father and daughter, stressing that it was not just only a case of sexual harassment and that the society needs to protect children’s vulnerability to sexual molestation.

The judge, who described evidences from the girl as disturbing, added that the victim was defiled by virtue of father-child relationship. He regretted that the convict used his position as a father to violate natural law by luring his own little daughter to bed, stressing that the act has exposed the victim to a long term psychological trauma.

Meanwhile, just before the verdict, the convict said:

The girl in question is my daughter. I have never had any sexual experience with her even if I have problem with her mother. God is my witness and the greatest judge.

Source: http://9jabuzz.com.ng/58-years-old-man-commits-incest-with-10-years-old-daughter-court-sentences-him-to-2-years-in-prison/

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by sprinter101(m): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Just 2yrs?

11 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by tyson99(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Na them......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by lonelydora: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Lasisi69 could be right anyways.

What type of ritual is this?

I hope the said wife is not framing him up..... "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by ChappyChase: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Hope some san members won't come here to start a movement!
Hian!
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Elzends(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Just when I was beginning to think Kenya has all the weird stories, i hail my country..

MEANWHILE, have you blamed Buhari 2day?

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by owellej(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
A beast called a father
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by MadCow1: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Wow..

Africa is really a fhucked up continent..

A 56 year old man fhucks a 10 year old girl (who just so happens in this case to be his daughter) and get only 2 years in prison..

2 grown Men or Women who are in love with each other have sex with themselves and get 14 years behind bars..

Call me whatever you like, but that right there is just fhucked up...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
cut his dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by kennyman2000(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
chai!
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by ournaijablog(f): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
What a shame, thank God for Justice.....#Jailyanusa

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by emirate0(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Konji na bastard
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by funkyme2014(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Lasisi69 is right anyways. What type of ritual is this?
Just 2 miserable years! Chai chai

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by justi4jesu(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by phemocheee(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Just like my brother lasisi69 will say, this man is surely an End Time Father. I think 2yrs is too small for a crime like this or could the light sentence be due to the father-daughter relationship?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by gtcoolboy(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2016
chisos Christ what is the world turning into, end time father.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by neonly: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Buhari y nw
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by SycophanticGoat: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Death sentence not two years. Mehn, Bleep the useless justice system in this country!
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by AfroKnight: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
Waiting for the bigots who would turn a blind eye to this because he is not a northerner.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by markidoo(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2016
My ear done full for all this child molestation news.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Mutuwa(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
AfroKnight:
Waiting for the bigots who would turn a blind eye to this because he is not a northerner.

as toothless and clawless as they would always be ,they cannot.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by ernie1234(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Why can't this kind of Jail term be given to Corrupt Public Officers?
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by priscaoge(f): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Just 2years? Whoever passed that judgment is an Idiiiiiot. How can u sentence such a Beast to only 2years in jail? Is that judge OK? If it's a G-boy that used his laptop to dupe someone, say #500,000, they will sentence him to 300years in jail. May Virgin Thunder strike both that Beast that molested d innocent girl n that old empty skull judge. Mugabe abi na wetin be em name, wants his likes Castrated, and here we applaud them by jailing them for 2yrs. Mstchewwww!

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by akegists: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
AfroKnight:

He was treated according to customary laws. So stop being the bigot here

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Lukandah00001(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
He should be castrated and fed his balls. Finish
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by murtalaa(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
They will never mention his religion, Fuckin bigots.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by delightf(f): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
2yrs is small sef,GODlove him somuch
Were went his wife nah
Y his own daugther
Chai baba GOD I wonder wat u put inside man oooo father show them mercy
Yesterday somebody was caught veing sex with horse today is another news
Can someone telme wat is behind it

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by winkmart: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2016
too bad
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Don't think he did it
Maliciously instigated by an estranged wife
Happens here in the states frequently
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by Abati60: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Wow, the penal code seriously needs to be reformed, a sick pedophile gets just 2 years, thats too lenient for his act, he should be permanently kept away from minors because once he returns he will prey on another minor.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by AfroKnight: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016
akegists:

He was treated according to customary laws. So stop being the bigot here

Lol. What you are saying in defence is totally off point. Are you sure you know what "bigot" means or just trying to irritate me?

5 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by murtalaa(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016
ubecharles:
Don't think he did it
Maliciously instigated by an estranged wife
Happens here in the states frequently
so predictable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist / How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin / Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.