Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers (16073 Views)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by 2sexycom(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2016
carinmom:

E pain am tongue tongue grin grin grin
Pain me? You must be dreaming, useless heartless northerner.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by 2sexycom(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I condemn the man in totality and i want him to rot in jail irrespective of his tribe religeon or color of skin. I want you to do same about Yunusa the Paedophile
thank God you mentioned it. Carinmom is a hypocrite. I asked her how many of her Northern brothers are being arrested. She went mute which clearly shows she is in support of what they do.it's obvious she was underage when they married her off as well, so what do you expect from her.
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by carinmom(f): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
2sexycom:
thank God you mentioned it. Carinmom is a hypocrite. I asked her how many of her Northern brothers are being arrested. She went mute which clearly shows she is in support of what they do.it's obvious she was underage when they married her off as well, so what do you expect from her.
You know nothing about me, so stop saying trash angry
Re: Man Jailed For Sleeping With His Daughter In Rivers by 2sexycom(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
carinmom:

You know nothing about me, so stop saying trash angry
fork off. You disgust me more than an faeces angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist / How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin / Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.