Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

She Used Me And Dumped Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Used Me And Dumped Me (33428 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by dotune(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Some people like to blame other people for their failures. Some people also played love while in school and it worked for them. When u noticed that it was affecting your academics, why didn't you put an end to it?
Better dust yourself up, and salvage what can still be saved. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by badonkadonk: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
T2Justman:

she couldn’t give me any singular reason why she doesn’t want to hang out with me again. She just said she was tired of being in a relationship and that she needed sometime to think about her life.

Source: http://unn-edu.info/2016/03/she-used-me-and-dumped-me.html

Fellow men.. Please and please take note of the bolded...

When a dumbo of a woman tells u that stewpid collection of words... Please for your own good... I beg of una, start to dey think of how una go take replace the mumu quick quick...

Matter of fact, Do not wait for her to finish the sentence sef before una begin calculate the next bae on the menu..
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by excel101(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Youngman you should grateful to God that your 2.1, is still intact cos many had similar experience on campus and never recovered. Some after spending extra years, where still withdrawn or graduated with bad grades. Its a very good experience to many younger ones NL and likewise many others
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by JaneJoanJohn(f): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Buhahahahahahaha....is this some sort of fiction??...if yes,nice read...if it's a true story...well,too bad.
You used and dumped yourself!
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by laprince(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sunexy:
Dere is a friend of mine Dat can womanize wella Dat yr from my alma mater UNN..he came out d best graduating student in NSK campus..

It thought me dat a gal shud not make u lose focus
#peace

Somehow, a womaniser has more focus than a person who is drowned in love.

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
In Tu baba's voice "these girls are very deadly"
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by soderican(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Atleast you dint kill urself..next!

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by flokii: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
nawa o..

so guys too now get used & dumped

babes ain't smiling o
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by callMeAlpha(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pheals:
Where does she dump you ? undecided enh lover boy ! U are sent to school to learn u failed to focus on that .... And your partner don't fail to remember y she was in school .....I hate it when people blame people not worth to be blame for their failure

My brother no one want to associate with failure

Florence can u excuse me ? Have got lectures to attend !
Rest in peace Engleesh grin
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by greatbrian(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Most ladies r liked that your story is better than mine. Olaide made me hate dating relationship or marriage now am on my own planning to make the best of my future without any Attachment ladies are like that bro. U r not the only one just keep cool let karma take it's course d diff BTW us is Olaide came back after been disvirgined and used by the suppose better guys buh I took her back to break her heart when she won't be able to mould it back

2 Likes

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Olril18(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
hey!
just use dis as a motivation to plan and work harder for the future.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by malbro(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
I believe d fault was urs u wia carried away...BT ON A SERIOUS NEVA unfriend a gurl u neva tell she can be ur joker in future grin
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by bxcode(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, it's About time the tables Turned, for a change! undecided

Modified:
I just read it..embarassed
It's Almost saddening.
The thing's, You were Too Engrossed. An Ambitious Student should and Must know how to Balance education with Relationships.

while You're busy having makingout sessions And fidgeting Your heart around....Always have it At the back of your mind that You still have a future, worth planning...

Or just be like me! cool Steer clear from Relationships whilst in school! it'll save you a lotta heartbreak and whatnot!

Well, All hope isn't lost. You could still work Hard and Put together those shattered dreams of yours! cry
I don't know who you are but I like you for this your stance on no relationship while in school, you hardly find it among young girls today. Keep it up girl. You rock! cool
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by stanflex222(f): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
op from ur writr up i've deduce psycologically observe dat u were never a serious student and hvin d mind to be skipping classes after series of extension bcus of a socalled gfriend means ur village people is really at work...dude read ur books and pass ur exams...nt comin here to tap trash....pls note not insultin u...only making common sense....
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by mikuut: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Am allergic to long sentence.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by goodvision12(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
I was really touched by your post.And this is the reason why some guys are bad.They later turn to use other ladies anyhow and broke their hearts to shreds.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by walera10(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Reminds me of my last semester in school den, dis girl in my hostel i hv been asking out for almost a year agreed during dat time. Left her room nd started sleeping in mine so tey during final exam i go hammer her before going for exam. I was tinking dat semester will be my worst, wen i saw result it was my best turned out she made my brain sharper. Hmmm.. where dat girl dey now sef make i check my contact grin

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by queenaisha(f): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
bla bla bla..too long buh am happy to see the other version of "He dumped and Used me"
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by ceeafuejay(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pheals:
Where does she dump you ? undecided enh lover boy ! U are sent to school to learn u failed to focus on that .... And your partner don't fail to remember y she was in school .....I hate it when people blame people not worth to be blame for their failure

My brother no one want to associate with failure

Florence can u excuse me ? Have got lectures to attend !
Yeah keep murdering English Language. You just reminded me of Jennifer's Diary (Funke Akindele). Lol. You really need the lectures so English will survive your decimation.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
So long a story @ Op, you were in UNN and not a new person. If you serious about what happened you should have ended your controversy like those in Physical Sciences always do. Hockey pitch or Abuja building would have been a nice and cool environment to seek your own redemption.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by callMeAlpha(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, it's About time the tables Turned, for a change! undecided

Modified:
I just read it..embarassed
It's Almost saddening.
The thing's, You were Too Engrossed. An Ambitious Student should and Must know how to Balance education with Relationships.

while You're busy having makingout sessions And fidgeting Your heart around....Always have it At the back of your mind that You still have a future, worth planning...

Or just be like me! cool Steer clear from Relationships whilst in school! it'll save you a lotta heartbreak and whatnot!

Well, All hope isn't lost. You could still work Hard and Put together those shattered dreams of yours! cry
we dey wait for u for service, better sharp ur punany wait for us grin grin
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Olodonairaland(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=50pt]and so oya kill yourself na [/size]
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op u wud ave thrive more as a poetic writer.. U can even make a novel out of ur experience wit flo flo
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by lakeside30: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Love story,,, featuring , John Dumelu With tonto dike part 1&2
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by osifred(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Relationship is not for most students
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by henry78okez(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bros, she Neva used and dumped but rather, U lost focus of what U came to sch to do. All d same, U hv learnt ur lessons. Simply rise, pick up ur mantle and forge ahead. It is nt d number of times U fall day matter rather, it is the number of times U R able rise and face ur challenges squarely. Remain blessed.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Eddee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
She just initiated you into badboyshood.

You're welcome to our brotherhood.
Indeed he is!
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by phemmylink(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Touching eeyaaaa.. Pẹ̀lẹ́
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Taolyn4lif(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kingsasian:
Op, please take heart, this is not the time to blame anyone for your problem. You were conscious of what you were doing at the time and allowed yourself to be distracted. All you need do now is to go back to your drawing board. Study hard and rewrite your carry over course. We have a similar experience only that mine is worse than yours, if I tell you my story about wetin girls don do me for school you go know say yours na small thing but at the end I came out better and a better man. Let go of every hate and concentrate on the task at hand.

We'll love to hear your story
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by BigBizzy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sadly, you allow school go through you... You failed jor.

I remember my university days, I did what you did too, was loved up too but in all I took my education very very serious and serious that I made it a rule for both of us to take acada serious and it paid off... Both graduated very well but relationship don sour. Till data, she cherish me for that singular act... Does joke with me.... But our hearts are apart...
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Ekakamba: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
T2Justman:
Make una help me beg Mods make them move this to FP so that other guys like me can read and learn. Guys, Be Wise!

I WAS USED

This evening, I sat down at CEC quadrangle and couldn’t help but noticed a boy and a girl holding hands in a lovey-dovey manner. I was enjoying my bottle of chilled star alone looking rather aloof. I smiled as I watched these lovebirds who, I suppose are students of this university, giggling at each others joke. The girl was tall, beautiful and elegantly dressed. The guy who was obviously enjoying her company had a goatee; he was probably five feet-four and was putting on a well starched white shirt and black trousers. He looked like these pharmacy students who are either in their final or penultimate year. As for the girl, it was difficult to guess which department she was from. But, there was something remarkable about her_____ she was wearing the kind of hairstyle that Florence wore most of the time in our undergraduate days. Did I just say ‘our’…? I mean her undergraduate days. I had to correct that statement because, although Florence is now a graduate, I’m still an undergraduate despite the fact that we were supposed to have graduated the same time.

When I boycotted the 45th convocation ceremony of the University of Nigeria, I spent the whole evening crying a room. It was supposed to be my convocation, a happy moment but there I was blubbering like a child. And because I knew a lot of persons would be calling to ‘congratulate’ me, I switched off my phone because I didn’t want anything to remind me of how badly I had failed. I didn’t want to be reminded of the fact that I’m not graduating with my set. As my mates were at Nsukka celebrating, I curled up on the bed in my Uncle’s visitor’s room playing blues. I choose to visit Uncle Goddy at that time because I know that his house would afford me the kind of solitude I needed. His children were all grown ups and outside the country except for his last child, Kaodilichukwu, who is in Abuja in search of greener pasture. As Uncle Goddy and his wife were hardly around, I had all the time in the world to cry.

Having witnessed three covocations in my days as an undergrate, I know how ecstatic and blissful the atmosphere can be but, on that convocation Friday, there I was at Independence Layout in a ‘kingly’ apartment bemoaning while my mates were having fun as they waited to collect a certificate that would certify that they had passed in both character and learning. I felt really bad when on that night, I logged onto facebook and saw pictures of friends and classmates on their convocation gowns and well tailored suit. I was ashamed for having failed myself and family.

After crying my eyes out, I sat down thinking about what really happened. Where did I get it wrong? Why would someone who started his academic pursuit on a GPA of 4.5 not graduate with his set? Then it struck me!

My problem was Florence (or should I say Karma?). I met Florence at the later part of my second year in the university. She’s dark in complexion with a pointed nose that would make you think that she would be among the first to give up if God decided to reduce the oxygen in the air and makes it breath-in-as-much-as-your-nose-can-accommodate. She was in Biological Sciences and I was (or should I say, I am) in the Faculty of Physical sciences? One thing leading to another we became too familiar. Fast forward to 3rd year. Although I was no longer in first class, I was in a comfortable 2:1. I started loosing grip of myself when she started spending weekends in my house. I loved her company and she enjoyed the commitment, the love and, of course, the money I ‘lavished’ on her.

Things became a lot more lively when Florence came into my life but my academic began to suffer. Put it this way, the joy that she brought into my life was the bane of my academics. I started skipping lectures when she moved into my apartment. I was so fond of her that sometimes, when I’m in class I find it difficult refraining from thinking about her. This continued until in my third year second semester exam, I failed a prerequisite course. Those in Physical science, especially the department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry will understand what a prerequisite course means; once you goof in them, its an automatic extra year.

To make matters worse, Florence broke up with me in final year. I was heart broken because she couldn’t give me any singular reason why she doesn’t want to hang out with me again. She just said she was tired of being in a relationship and that she needed sometime to think about her life.

My X, Florence graduated with 2:2 in record time and was at the convocation. It was on that Convoc night, when I saw hundreds of pictures of hers on facebook that if dawned on me that I had not unfriended her. I had delected her from my mind when I heard from the grapevine that she was engaged to the son of a politician. I became vindictive, when I heard a week ago that she would be getting married this Easter. However, what’s my greatest concern right now is to write this my carry-over and leave this environment for good.

Sitting down in CEC quadrangle, and not knowing what to expect from the carry-over course that I have on Tuesday, I was reminded of Florence again by those two lovebirds who were lost in the company of each other.

As I stole a glance at them, my prayer is that their love story shouldn’t end like mine.

Source: http://unn-edu.info/2016/03/she-used-me-and-dumped-me.html
how did she use and dump you? Preposterous. All your forking fault #freeFLORENCE
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by habsydiamond(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
This has being in existence since the creation of the earth, Na woman start this betrayal stuff. Dem pioneer is EVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.