Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez (2628 Views)

Why I Visited Nigeria - US Commander / N166billion Contract Mess: 10 Questions For Minister Fashola - Premium Times / Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
a community of 1200 people can't be a place large enough to be called a territory.

The amount of humans in my street is even more than that amount.

Boko Haram simply invades a small community, hold them hostage for a few days before they get dislodged by the army. That doesn't equate to them holding territories.
exactly my point.. @IsraeliAirforce
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
There is one magical technology called "Eye in the sky". This can be beamed to most places on earth by the US almost close to a pixel. The US can be misantropic but they can put these technologies to use too.
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
a community of 1200 people can't be a place large enough to be called a territory.

Boko Haram simply invades a small community, hold them hostage for a few days before they get dislodged by the army. That doesn't equate to them holding territories.

A community of 1200 people may occupy a 20th landmass of Lagos State in rural communities of Bornu State.

Stop thinking from city a brought-up perspective
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

A community of 1200 people may occupy a 20th landmass of Lagos State in rural communities of Bornu State.

Stop thinking from city a brought-up perspective
i get you.

but why not tell us which territories these are that are being held by Boko Haram of late?
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2016
boostdom:
There is one magical technology called "Eye in the sky". This can be beamed to most places on earth by the US almost close to a pixel. The US can be misantropic but they can put these technologies to use too.
if they have such technology called eye in the sky, why not give us such intelligence to use against Boko Haram?

with such Intel, how come Isis and alqaeda are still waxing strong?

answer: US uses such Intel to help those groups cos they actually own them.
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Oxenomy: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
care to throw light on this assertion?
Are you brain dead? When the military announced that they rescued more than 1000 hostages from BH few days ago, was it inside a hut they are holding them? ... Let me tell you, apart from Maiduguri, people can't walk freely inside Bornu communities.
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

please define the yardstick for measuring *territory *?

Do you know that we Satelites you can scan any location without being there
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
if they have such technology called eye in the sky, why not give us such intelligence to use against Boko Haram?

with such Intel, how come Isis and alqaeda are still waxing strong?

answer: US uses such Intel to help those groups cos they actually own them.
Do you know how much such technologies cost?

Why should they give it to Nigeria soilders who might use it tomorrow to trample on the fundamental rights of its citizens

BH still controls territories and the Nigeria propaganda is not selling
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
i get you.

but why not tell us which territories these are that are being held by Boko Haram of late?

You may not understand the strategy, our military will not let us know those territories but as they continue making giant stride in the theater of war and setting the captives of Bokoharam free by liberating those territories then we will know if they care to reveal the locations.
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Do you know how much such technologies cost?

Why should they give it to Nigeria soilders who might use it tomorrow to trample on the fundamental rights of its citizens

BH still controls territories and the Nigeria propaganda is not selling
no one has asked for them to give us such technology. What we are only saying is for them to use it to give us information on how to tackle Boko Haram instead of seeing phantom territories and not telling us about them. How come they haven't been able to defeat Isis with such at their disposal?

why are they not commending our efforts?
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
no one has asked for them to give us such technology. What we are only saying is for them to use it to give us information on how to tackle Boko Haram instead of seeing phantom territories and not telling us about them. How come they haven't been able to defeat Isis with such at their disposal?

why are they not commending our efforts?
They will give commendation when its due but i can sense propaganda in some of the stories NA feeds us. The US want a destroyed BH but it shouldnt be at no cash cost to them
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by porka: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

I woke up this morning to a report credited to a US commander which says boko Haram still holds territory. This statement goes a long way in not just rubbishing the efforts of our Army but also calling our President a liar. Gone are those days when the office of our president can be ridiculed by those most Africans see as superior race. If Commander Rodriguez must say otherwise concerning the gains of the Nigerian Army in the fight against boko Haram, then he should be willing to answer the below questions:

1. Mention the territories occupied by boko Haram.

2. Tell us why people now travel in and out of borno safely unlike before.

3. Tell us why major roads in the northeast of Nigeria that were blocked when boko Haram held sway have now be opened and currently getting plied.

4. Did he set foot in Nigeria or the northeast before he made such statement?

5. Why haven't boko Haram made a propaganda video showing their territories and hoisted flags like they did in the past?

6. Don't he see the gains of the gallant Nigerian Army in the fight against boko haram?

7. Why haven't we heard from shekau the boko Haram commander?

8. Why talk about a situation his country is not willing to provide help for?

9. Is his statement a way of rubbishing the efforts of our gallant soldiers that we the citizens bear witness of?

10. Why is his country fixated on stationing AFRICOM in Nigeria?

While we all await Gen. Rodriguez to provide answers to your posers, let us ask you some few questions too.

1) Who are the military men that are being killed every now and then, as evidenced by their relatives' posting their obituaries in the social media?

2) Why are soldiers still being killed?

3) Who is killing those soldiers?

4) If your assertions are to be taken as true, why did Buhari joined the Islamic Coalition on Terrorism, just last week?

5) Which other Boko Haram does he want to fight with the coalition?

6) Which other Boko Haram did he ask the Christians to go and fight?

7) When America was blocking Nigeria from procuring arms all over the world, citing a certain Leahy Act, were you not happy?

8 ) When America used South Africa to embarrass Nigeria to confiscate our money, were you not jubilant?

9) A serving senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria representing Borno State publicly asserted that Boko Haram is controlling half of Borno State recently. Is it true?
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oxenomy:
Are you brain dead? When the military announced that they rescued more than 1000 hostages from BH few days ago, was it inside a hut they are holding them? ... Let me tell you, apart from Maiduguri, people can't walk freely inside Bornu communities.
i asked a question.. more or less rhetorical... no I am not brain dead... a member of your generation probably is m. oron

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Oxenomy: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
i asked a question.. more or less rhetorical... no I am not brain dead... a member of your generation probably is m. oron
Ode!
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

I woke up this morning to a report credited to a US commander which says boko Haram still holds territory. This statement goes a long way in not just rubbishing the efforts of our Army but also calling our President a liar. Gone are those days when the office of our president can be ridiculed by those most Africans see as superior race. If Commander Rodriguez must say otherwise concerning the gains of the Nigerian Army in the fight against boko Haram, then he should be willing to answer the below questions:

1. Mention the territories occupied by boko Haram.

2. Tell us why people now travel in and out of borno safely unlike before.

3. Tell us why major roads in the northeast of Nigeria that were blocked when boko Haram held sway have now be opened and currently getting plied.

4. Did he set foot in Nigeria or the northeast before he made such statement?

5. Why haven't boko Haram made a propaganda video showing their territories and hoisted flags like they did in the past?

6. Don't he see the gains of the gallant Nigerian Army in the fight against boko haram?

7. Why haven't we heard from shekau the boko Haram commander?

8. Why talk about a situation his country is not willing to provide help for?

9. Is his statement a way of rubbishing the efforts of our gallant soldiers that we the citizens bear witness of?

10. Why is his country fixated on stationing AFRICOM in Nigeria?

superior race my asss..... angry angry angry....

wait ohhh, not that they think i want them to come near my asss... this superior fagggots... angry angry angry
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oxenomy:
Ode!
Ode?! is that your family name? O. O your initials...Oxenomy Ode... nice ter meetcha...
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

superior race my asss..... angry angry angry....

wait ohhh, not that they think i want them to come near my asss... this superior fagggots... angry angry angry
hey T, wordup, wordup ....Wordup!
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by LadyExcellency: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop thinking from a city brought-up perspective
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by maddock(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
The truth of the matter is that the NA have really decimated BH and it is impossible for them to make any co-ordinated attacks. On the issue whether BH are controlling any territories, they are not but because of sporadic attacks hence people are afraid to go back to their homes in the villages because the NA can't be everywhere and most times the deed is already done before their arrival.

Most people here make insinuations that they know liitle about, just came back from Maiduguri and the town is gradually coming back. But one thing that amazes me is the number of white people in Maiduguri (to me they are all spies hiding under the guise of red Cross, Danish refugee council NGO etc) Even the numbers of ibos in Maiduguri is still much, in the thick of those bombings many people didn't leave. One of such is those Ostrich bakery Chinese owners. Call me paranoid all of them are spies in my own opinion.

If you put all these together then you would know there is a big conspiracy in the North east, only God knows what is under the soil in that area.
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by tsdarkside(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
hey T, wordup, wordup ....Wordup!

yeaaa! .... no retreat, no surrender...

this is naija!!!!... . angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by tsdarkside(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
maddock:
The truth of the matter is that the NA have really decimated BH and it is impossible for them to make any co-ordinated attacks. On the issue whether BH are controlling any territories, they are not but because of sporadic attacks hence people are afraid to go back to their homes in the villages because the NA can't be everywhere and most times the deed is already done before their arrival.

Most people here make insinuations that they know liitle about, just came back from Maiduguri and the town is gradually coming back. But one thing that amazes me is the number of white people in Maiduguri (to me they are all spies hiding under the guise of red Cross, Danish refugee council NGO etc) Even the numbers of ibos in Maiduguri is still much, in the thick of those bombings many people didn't leave. One of such is those Ostrich bakery Chinese owners. Call me paranoid all of them are spies in my own opinion.

If you put all these together then you would know there is a big conspiracy in the North east, only God knows what is under the soil in that area.

await rape cases and homosexuality to rise their...

you guys must know by now to dont allow white-devils in your communities...
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

yeaaa! .... no retreat, no surrender...
this is naija!!!!... . angry angry angry
T,get that frown off your face.. what's up G?
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by tsdarkside(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
T,get that frown off your face.. what's up G?

yeaaa... sorry.... grin grin grin
Re: 10 Questions For US Commander Rodriguez by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

yeaaa... sorry.... grin grin grin
...no offence... no offence taken...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Built On Fraudulent Federalism – Amosun / Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi / Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.