Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" (70434 Views)

When You Beat A Small Boy And He Was Like "I Will Call My Brothers For You" / You Beat Up A Boy And His Father Appear Like This What Will You Do? / Pic: When You Beat Up A Boy And He Decides To Call His Brothers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by jamex93(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
No b till dem tell u to run
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Holyfield1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na To Dey Recite The Last Prayer Na grin
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Ekiseme(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mua ga anara ha Ben johnson ozugbo nah

3 Likes

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Mutuwa(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is why GUNS were created..
Them go kneel down beg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by abiolag(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
I'll find d nearest goodies shop and buy d boy plenty tins then run to embrace him wit d gift and whisper to his ears "tell ur brodas we r friends and I'll continue to buy tins for d next 5 years" grin
Trust small pikins with sweet tins

3 Likes

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by onunwa21(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by ikombe: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:
With those ripped bodies, i will gladly wait kisssmiley

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kisskisskisskisskiss
lol grin

I have noticed your love for 6packs and builded guys cheesy
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by LuveU2(f): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
ikombe:
lol grin

I have noticed your love for 6packs and builded guys cheesy

U hve cheesy

Thats great grinwink
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by dikeigbo2(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will just say my last prayer grin
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by menix(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mishydoo:
Hire my own brothers too na...Igbo boys from motopark grin#500 each

Seems u ve ur family members working at the motor park..

Ewu Damascus..

4 Likes

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Maryojoma(f): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lmao... I'll call my brothers too....... undertaker,de rock,John cena..... to mention a few... won nii duro woh tan

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Johnterryfama(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
youngprof8787:
I will take dem all out.. who are they??..are they mad??..what rubbish..fools
you be Yoruba ni?
na Just question I ask ooo. incase.
I didn't say you dey make mouth ooo

2 Likes

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na there you go see grammar....it is play we is grin

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by ikombe: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
succyblinks:
Na to pass sky run nai sure pass ohh grin
pass sky kwa undecided

Cant help my self dan to stare at ya dp cheesy

If thats really you , then you are an epitome of beauty

Definition of a goddess . No strings attached sha just letting you know u are buriful undecided
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by upsonn(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
AnodaIT:
I will call my ancestors
Not funny!
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by hifaif1: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kisskisskisskisskiss

Mmm...
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by ikombe: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:

U hve cheesy

Thats great grinwink
guess i will hit the gym more often cheesy
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by emmanuelcrawler(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
If the brothers na yoruba guys, I no go run but if na any other tribe..... Meeeen person no fit play with pikin again

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by macaranta(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
cheesy no way..I will just disappear
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
lol
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by vicstar(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
• • • • •jesu!!! shocked if I sight 'em from far, na travel sure pass undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by MoneypassGod(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will tell them to do frog jump.
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by vicstar(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Na there you go see grammar.... it is play we is grin

• • • • Lmao shocked grin my guy u gbasky gan

3 Likes

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
:
Uthman51:
na to find tyre join my legs oo
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by deathmen12: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Badoo
LuveU2:

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kisskisskisskisskiss
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Habiodunz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ehn!! I go off my shirt and my trouser...e go remain only my boxer...den i will pretend to be one of his brothers

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by excel101(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
What will you do?
I will be like, bros them i greet una o and to the small one my Chairman.
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Omo, na to leave state oo grin
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by excel101(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
What will you do?
I will be like, bros them i greet una o and to the small one, my Chairman.
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
sukkot:
cheesy
Sukkot what would you do?
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by don4real18(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will wake up

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by LuveU2(f): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
ikombe:
guess i will hit the gym more often cheesy
That will do wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice / You Won't Understand This Handshake If You Are Not A Nigerian / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.