Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" (70432 Views)

When You Beat A Small Boy And He Was Like "I Will Call My Brothers For You" / You Beat Up A Boy And His Father Appear Like This What Will You Do? / Pic: When You Beat Up A Boy And He Decides To Call His Brothers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Dannyblaze: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2016
i'll be like......... Dem no dey play wit u sef.
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Davozy: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
What will you do?

Hehehehehehehhehehe! Bless the soul
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Kyllahmc(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
That should be illegal
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Funkychic(f): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Hehehehehe....run for ur life!!!!!!!!!
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by OmoNiceGee(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
What will you do?
na to run o,if dis men crush u... U go no say oluwa na God
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by owoshuyi(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2016
HRich:
YOU get brothers
No be only girls ur mama born?
LOL, i also got 'brothers' from another mother
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by sukkot: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2016
LoJ:

Didn't you read the op? What would you do if, you beat a boy and he calls on his brothers like those in the pic grin
buahahaha Ok first off i will not be beating on no boys so i can never find myself in that situation cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by samuelchimmy(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Run For Your Life!
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

do you pay for your life? how much per day, "daylife?" grin

do you pay for your life? how much per day, "daylife?"
u are part of the universe ecosystem. ..u have a contribution my dear.
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Harmony10: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
What will you do?

Forget it!!!

This boy is the real deal.

For a boy of his age and size to be leading giants around town.

You better fear him and not necessarily the guys he is leading.

grin grin grin
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Naijacitizen(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2016
I will be like say "my friend, weting I do u? Wey I give example of what is done in wrestling, una go call your brothers? No wahala. Make we go for shop I go buy you sweet each".
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by HRich(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
owoshuyi:

LOL, i also got 'brothers' from another mother
Which i'm one of them naw.
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
daylife7:

u are part of the universe ecosystem. ..u have a contribution my dear.

oh puhleeeeeze!
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

oh puhleeeeeze!
u know am right
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by onionsbeans12: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Donald3d:
it easy na,i will just die before they get to me,to save us the stress of going through beating *winks*
How you go quickly die before the pekin brothers them go meet you? Very funny.
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by owoshuyi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
HRich:
Which i'm one of them naw.
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Donald3d(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
onionsbeans12:
How you go quickly die before the pekin brothers them go meet you? Very funny.
Its easy bro, FEAR

1 Like

Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by adekS1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wl just mix wt his brothers n strt shouting wia z d guy?.... Dey wl Neva see me
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Priska02(f): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Abimloaded:
kind of funny... Meanwhile,

Happy birthday to my mates...

MissOyin
Hopelistic
Esttyconnect
Priska02 and Myself!!!

Happy birthday to you, Birthday mate! Greater heights and more success is my prayer for you!!!
Tankz Sweet....... Happy Birthday Deariee
Re: When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" by Abimloaded(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Priska02:
.. .. Tankz Sweet....... Happy Birthday Deariee
U're welcome.
BTW; you have a nice dp. Alluring lips smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice / You Won't Understand This Handshake If You Are Not A Nigerian / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.