Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos (37014 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by seunlayi(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2016
The goodluck that follows GEJ still lives on - What a "Manhood" grin grin I doubt if they even care to collect any intels from this beast before he gave up the Hell bound ghost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Fesomu(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Lord all we seek for in nigeria is "progress". The recent victory against terror is key
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by caphone: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Look at him abbbeg, no wonder they don't fear God. Even the hunger wey dey worry am no go let him pity anybody buh before them your time's Mr. BH sub-head leader.........now moooove!
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by delightf(f): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2016
viviangist2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=814178638694463&id=354312648014400
this one must ve 10wives inhis zone, see his brown teeth,his bears like the one of male goat,I wonder d kind of human being wey dis pple be,
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
Look at his horrible face. I wouldn't mind pooing on him.

Nna if you try to poo on this one, he'll chop your sh!t, blokos and yansh. The guy looks like a cannibal.

These chap doesn't look Nigerian to me, but most people in the far north are this dark sha.
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by tempest01(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2016
Dirty looking bastard
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by mdyusuff01: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Phame:
NA , keep up the good work. The US commander that sits in the comfort of his command to tell his people that NE is still under BH control is a liar and he's only being jealous of your doggedness and achievements in the war against terror.
May God continue to strengthen you guys.
it's possible they have hand in this B.H US are green snake in de green grass God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by donbenedict(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Nna if you try to poo on this one, he'll chop your sh!t, blokos and yansh. The guy looks like a cannibal.

These chap doesn't look Nigerian to me, but most people in the far north are this dark sha.
he dead already sad
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by baysol: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
viviangist2:
One By One .. them don dey go !!!! grin grin

See more Photos On http://www.viviangist.com/another-wanted-boko-haram-terrorist-caught-by-nigerian-army-photos

What the......are this the things that are wishing to go and marry 7 vagins for matredom? Goodness me this things(boko harams) and their sub human supporters are indeed mentally deranged. How can this things claim they are huma even in their action and character they are below dogs as they cannot leave with humans but with beast in sambisa forest. Case closed next...
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by tuna4servi(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Look at his useless face
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Emmytrill(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Irritating disgusting corpse angry Spits
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by famo19: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2016
mf bokam haram pple ur daays r number
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by gbishman: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Is this a human being or a beast
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by twentysixteen(f): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2016
Looking so very dirty, do they have their bath at all? I can only imagine how badly these BH men stink, not to even think that these men still sleep with innocent girls the way they are, Kai!
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin cool
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by eddyslim(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Linus mba... APC and lies is like bread and butter
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by LightofEarendil: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Looks like these fuel is one important commodity for these BH guys. They must surely be getting from somewhere. This is a path the security team can explore. Starve them of supply, lure them into desperately looking for it in the open, mount surveillance on possible suppliers and sources for fuel and keep nabbing them as they come out.
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
The nigerian army should trace the petrol station that sold pms to these terrorist and set up a sting operation to capture these terrorists next time they come to refuel. They should trace the terrorists hush hush or in a clandestine covert manner to their base and when its time for their prayers, the nigerian army should organize a large front against these praying terrorists as an ambush....
Trace where they buy food, put sleeping tablets, trace where they buy clothes, put explosives.....

I did war and stretegic studies in school the university tho....

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by austinreal1: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
This is complete animal. This is why they waste human beings without looking back
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Dolypson04(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2016
What pleasure do these idiots derive in killing? See his teeth like that of monkey. Ugly thing!
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by oludavis123: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
aumeehn:
common sense you no get!! FYI i stay in the NE boko haram are no more Buhari have tried but mallam even the devil knows that the economy is in a mess!!
what is this one saying? undecided
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Gkemz: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2016
These guys always look so dirty and unkempt
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Sweetlemon(f): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2016
demslayerrz:

You are daft for insulting your father. Is this thread about the economy or what do you even know about the economy. Go and open a thread about the economy and stop spewing trash everywhere. You live in NE where the NA are sacrificing there own life for you ingrate to live peacefully yet you stylishly getting angry cos the NA killed boko haram. Mschew

Don't mind the mumu. In his mind now Buhari should stop giving priority to BH so that id BH suddenly come up again it is the same mumu that will start screaming that he should "call his boys to order"

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Rawblings(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Gworo teeth. Even the virgin demons in hell will run away grin

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by goodvision12(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2016
So na dis kind of dirty animals they rape those innocent girls?I feel like vomitting here.
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Hassan080196(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2016
Someone should please voice out for us o.

#remark2016jamb.
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by thundafire: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2016
is dat nt dy actor in walking dead zombies wow
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Iambond(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Every boko haram terrorist is wanted,keep catching the so called wanted ones and the rest will keep causing havoc
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by buchilino(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
aumeehn:
common sense you no get!! FYI i stay in the NE boko haram are no more Buhari have tried but mallam even the devil knows that the economy is in a mess!!

my dear don't mind d those foolish ones on NL who dont have any brains
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by badonkadonk: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2016
viviangist2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=814178638694463&id=354312648014400

Why are the others always escaping with gun shot wounds...?
Re: Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos by Dexema(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
reminds me of that rapper they call ol' dirty bastard back then, see hin teeth if this one bite u walahi na. ebolassa fever person go get. kudos NA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.