Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators (32090 Views)

Saraki's Trial Adjourned Due To Power Failure / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Ekakamba: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
*in Vin Diesel's voice* Supporters club ku tashi
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by kennyman2000(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by remigiusizunna(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
17th........ Budget approval 18th.......court frees saraki.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by henrydadon(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
the face of a theif
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by SHAIBULIAR: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
rottennaija:
What is all this adjoining for? Start this trial make we hear word
start which trial?make dem just jail the man straight

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by hrworld: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
30 Senators? What about official duties at the chamber? So to go there and intimidate the judges. I don't get it. Anyway, places where you have people like Bruce, Melaye you know igboro ti daru. (Peace no dey reign there)
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by peterovanski(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
I hate court. Just wish this is interm gorverment/military

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by ajebuter(f): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Saraki's detractors are bent on achieving one thing which is to destabilize any plan he may have for 2019 which he wanted to consolidate by contesting for the Senate presidency in the first place. omo to ni iya ohun o ni sun........

Oun naa ko ni foju ba oorun.. grin grin
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Democracy is dulling. I wish we are in Asian country like North Korea

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by tobiasbeecher: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Why is it that these people are fond of supporting corruption?

Stealer Oduah still has an existing corruption case with the EFCC and yet she is aligning herself with a SP that is not even a member of her party.

Where are my people supporting corruption? The other day, thousands of Igbo men came out to support Saraki, a SP that has lost all credibility.

Chukwu Okike Abiama save us from our love for corruption
Won't you rather ask God to save you from writing rubbish everytime?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by folks4luv(f): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
I still don't know how people can't see what APC is doing with saraki's case. why is it that court days usually fall a day r few days before d Senate will take an important decision, remember d period of ministerial screening? all d FG wants is to tie d hand of d Senate on performing it functions. I am not a fan of saraki, I think he is a thief with a good brain, just wish there is no court case, now they will make him sign a fraud as a budget
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by urboy1: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
and the approval of the budget will be moved from 17th of march till the 23th of march probably.. keep moving the CCT date...
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by tefund(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
let the drama begins
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
I would like to draw the attention of Nairalanders to this,I tried to comment on the thread in the first pix,and that box popped up in the second pix,I don dey fear Nairaland o

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by indoorlove(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilobasama:
They have so much

Yet steal so much

Depriving the people of so little
Bros, I really do not understand our leaders. They have acquired so much just as you rightly put it but still won't allow the masses to enjoy the little that is due them.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Goke7: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
SleekMallam:

It would amount to double tragedy if saraki approves that national embarrassment of a padded budget.

that is why we have a senate to scrutinize and approve the budget, the padding thing have been there for ages and pdp was covering it by settling the senators. Its because this time there was no one to settle the senators, that's why the issue came out. Saraki should stop playing politics with the budget with his cct trial cos he's only postponing the evil day.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
From 80 senators to 30. Saraki is a goner!
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by rottennaija(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
start which trial?make dem just jail the man straight

No, na democracy for u be that
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by 41lady(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
I am not government worker, nor politician but I prefer the corrupt regimes than this useless regime that is stationary,we self-employed are suffering, people are going under grave, robbering every.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by amaechi1: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
SleekMallam:

It would amount to double tragedy if saraki approves that national embarrassment of a padded budget.

He has no other option than to pass the budget. Budget approval would not make any difference. The Govt is just waiting for him and Nigerians are waiting for budget to be approved by NASS. The blackmail from Government after 17 March will be the NASS has not passed the budget hence, money can't spent. Should he play for delay then party will come hard on him and he will collapse. Today is 30 senators, including Senator "come sense". The number is gradually coming down. Maybe next time will be 10.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by erico2k2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
ndaman25:
oga ooo dis guy go escape punishment ooooo
My guy these people are playing us Nigerians .All politicians are guilty of the same offence.who leaves 8 yr tenure with same level of property as they went in?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Istand4justice: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
ibkgab001:
God will fight for us even when the Judge thinks Saraki is above the law ... God will surely help us

Saraki is heartless like

Abamoro

Like Jonathan

Like Dasuki

Like Badeh

Like buhari
Like tinubu
Like buratai
Like Amaechi

Bottom line all are the same

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by sarutobie(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Democracy is dulling. I wish we are in Asian country like North Korea
Yea right, but given a chance to choose between countries like USA, Canada,Britain or Germany or north Korea you won't think twice in dumping the latter..
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by don4real18(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
I'm not surprised that the twitter champion; Sen. Ben Murray Bruce, stormed the cct trial with Saraki... Just like Twitter, he likes to follow
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Goke7: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
41lady:
I am not government worker, nor politician but I prefer the corrupt regimes than this useless regime that is stationary,we self-employed are suffering, people are going under grave, robbering every.

tell saraki and his goons to pass the budget and stop blackmailing the Govt with their yeye cct trial
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by yinkslinks(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Did you just wrote life imprisonment?
MILFangela:
Bukola Saraki, Ike Ekeremadu and Nnamdi Kanu would all be sentenced to life imprisonment
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by folks4luv(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
cekhoe:
I would like to draw the attention of Nairalanders to this,I tried to comment on the thread in the first pix,and that box popped up in the second pix,I don dey fear Nairaland o

if this Na America, am sure govt intelligent people go dey survey big forum like Nairaland. but why must one 'swear' an allegiance before one can access that thread n no such for oda religion.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why are those senators following him to court, is it to intimidate the judges with their presence or what? cause i dont understand them any longer. Well as for the case, that is how they will keep adjourning the matter till he finish his tenure. Our judiciary still have alot to do, am using this medium to plead with the president that he should as a matter of urgency come and restructure or bundle our judiciary system
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by ogene007: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
MILFangela:
Bukola Saraki, Ike Ekeremadu and Nnamdi Kanu would all be sentenced to life imprisonment
That would have been possible if Buhari was the President and Chief Justice of the Federation, Senate President and Speaker of the House all rolled into one.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by fasbio(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
RedCapChief:
Very soon, it will become clear that both parties in this matter are just playing a game; a game of chess.

Saraki is too big to go down like that. Too many powerful people are invested in him and they don't want him to lose

Confirm talk and more blessing for you and your family
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by AdisaGaniyu(f): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
And if the whole world were to gather together in order to harm you, they would not harm you except if God had written so. The pens have been lifted, and the pages are dry.’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.