Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators (32110 Views)

Saraki's Trial Adjourned Due To Power Failure / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by SleekMallam: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Goke7:

you guys plan will not work as you are waiting for the budget to be finally discredited to give pdp some mileage, the senate is not getting anything right but playing politics to ridicule the Executive cos of the heavy presence of the pdp in the senate. Let Saraki dare the executiive and not pass the budget, he will then have to tell the whole world which party he belongs to.
I fail to see the relationship between a padded monumental budget of embarrassment and the heavy presence of pdp in the Senate.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Remii(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Akaujaa:
I bet Saraki will never be convicted, not in Nigeria. After all these hullabaloo, he will bribe his ways out and go Scot free and the masses will not do anything. No be naija we dey again?
even saraki knows he will be convicted, reason is playing politics with budget and other executive requests at senate
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by bjdon: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
I hope nobody is getting high blood pressure over this. All that is going on here is a quarrel between big men. They will settle it among themselves. At the end of the day they are all the same and only care about themselves and their families. None of them really give a dam about the poor Nigerian citizens, so we should not give a dam about them.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Akaujaa(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Remii post=43680733] even saraki knows he will be convicted, reason is playing politics with budget and other executive requests at senate [/quote

Saraki will not be convicted my bro. Just watch and see the turn of event.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by kalus02: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
MILFangela:
Bukola Saraki, Ike Ekeremadu and Nnamdi Kanu would all be sentenced to life imprisonment

Hahahahahahahaha! For ur miserable mind!
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by lastpage: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ohammadike:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Friday appeared at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) for his ongoing trial over alleged false declaration of assets. Saraki arrived CCT at about 9:56am[b] in company of about 30 senators.[/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/breaking-sarakis-cct-trial-adjourned-till-18-march/

Why is the number of Senators reducing every time?

from 70 something, to 58, then 52...now just 30 Senators?

I predict it will be 18 Senators, on March 18.

You wanna bet?

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Goke7: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
SleekMallam:

I fail to see the relationship between a padded monumental budget of embarrassment and the heavy presence of pdp in the Senate.
The budget will be passed so you can wail on.your plan to see Nigeria operate without a budget this year so that you guys can continue to blame PMB for the economy will not come to pass.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by paulgabriepaul(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
if u like pack all the corrupt SAN and all the corrupt lawyers as u are, nemesis wil catch up with you one day....
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by SleekMallam: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Goke7:

The budget will be passed so you can wail on.your plan to see Nigeria operate without a budget this year so that you guys can continue to blame PMB for the economy will not come to pass.
This your mindset is part of the problems plaguing Nigeria.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
folks4luv:

if this Na America, am sure govt intelligent people go dey survey big forum like Nairaland. but why must one 'swear' an allegiance before one can access that thread n no such for oda religion.
Nairaland land has been islamised too,one just now has to be careful, even bokoharam members might be here too
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Why is it that these people are fond of supporting corruption?

Stealer Oduah still has an existing corruption case with the EFCC and yet she is aligning herself with a SP that is not even a member of her party.

Where are my people supporting corruption? The other day, thousands of Igbo men came out to support Saraki, a SP that has lost all credibility.

Chukwu Okike Abiama save us from our love for corruption

Igbos has been supporting criminals since 1908... I reside in Kwara and everybody here knows that saraki is a bloody thief, he almost emptied the Kwara state account before he left as governor. E no go better for anybody wey support this man.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators by Drabrah(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilobasama:
They have so much

Yet steal so much

Depriving the people of so little

I'll rather modify ur post thus:
"They have so much,
Yet steal so much,
Depriving the people with so little of so much"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident / Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.