Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso (487 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / One Cannot Be Poor In Peace Again? I Tire Oooo / I Swear Pùssy Don Tire Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by bankable: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
hello nairalanders am in a state of dilenma over an important issue that concern my love life cos loneliness is killing me. their is dis gel that i luv so much dat i cant do without her she is so attractive and i tink she really likes me too.then this fateful day came that she came to my house. As usual now man go get plans na(to Bleep puna) na so d gel come o after a while i try smooch am she dey restrict small small na so she vex tell me say she carry responsible person eye look me she no biliv say i dey irresponsible like dis( konji no dey nack responsible person abi) na so she comot nd since then she broke up with me. moving on i met another gel she was also like dis same gel also very attractive we started and we were happy i dont wanna screw tinz up so i decided not too touch her. then after a while she decided not to pick my calls and started avoiding me then this led to breaking up. it was later that i realised from a friend of hers that she left becos i was too slow and also cant romance a lady even though she try seducing me. chai me okonna bad sharp guy na him lady talk say i no fit nack yeee my own don do o. i now moved on then i met another lady that i luv now d problem is dis lady behaves much like d first gel now i dont know weda to ask her for sex or to resist based on my previous experience wat do i do i dont wanna lose her o plz help me.
Re: What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by SUPERPACK: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
t
Re: What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op, u need to be probe
Re: What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Xowi oo @OP ur case jt be lyk english, No comma No fullstop
Re: What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by firstking01(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
You are too sex mindedundecided
Re: What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Juz served her Patron or Jack Daniels tongue wink that's all u need.
Re: What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol. This is it.

- the 1st girl must have been thru a hrtbrk b4 so she thinks all guys after sex won't care anymore or except she's a virgin

- the 2nd girl either haven't gone thru any serious hrtbrk or she's planning to sexualize her way to marriage with pregnancy and since u're not ready, she find her root b4 her time elapse

- the 3rd girl wanna be like d 1st

E be like say u don dey dis nacking business tay tay. So d girls fit dey view you as mature man weh don reach quater to settle down
Re: What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by aforti(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op. I think it's coz of your body odour, they are not telling you the truth. It happened to a friend and when he finally realized something about his is putting off the girls and worked on it. It took him just two days to get lady. I think you need to reexamine yourself, your pocket and your attitude. Not insult just advice. Thank me later
Re: What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso by bankable: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
aw body odour take concern d matter pipu sha love spoiling ur morale

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) / How To Make A Post That Will Make It To The Front Page * / A Friend Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.