Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! (1564 Views)

Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) / I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
I could still remember vividly how so many persons, especially, on this forum, were seriously campaigning for the emergence of Buhari as the executive president of Nigeria before the elections! One thing that amazed me then, was the alarming number of young people, even those that were not even born as at 1983 when Buhari became a military head of state, seriously saying of sort of 'sweet things' about this man!!! I was amazed because most of these young people knew little or nothing about this man and his people-unfriendly policies from 1983 to 1985 before his infamous government was toppled!

A short while after the inuaguration of Buhari as the president, the APC led administration, in their usual deceptive manner, swayed many Nigerians and brainwashed them absolutely by giving them false hopes that their lives were about to 'change' economically and otherwise!

Power supply was tactfully boosted in the process of further deceiving the people. I know how many persons right on this forum that didn't allow us to breathe with the chanting of 'change'!!! To me, it seems these folks were actually chanting 'chains, chains', all along without knowing.

When the present administration commenced their window-dressing fight against corruption, hands were raised to the sky again, with the shouts of praises for Muhammadu Buhari. The chants of 'chains' which came in disguise of 'change' was high again!

Fast forward to the present...what are we experiencing presently if not pains and frustration from this government of 'chains'

A box of matches costs 20 Naira now!

Egg is now sold for 40 Naira!

The price of pure water has sky-rocketed!

Supply of electricity is disgraceful as it no longer epileptic...now, we don't even see the light!

Transportation fare has doubled!

There is no fuel in our filling stations!

The prices of foodstuffs have gone beyond the comprehension of the common man!

Insulgents are still ravaging the North-Eastern part of Nigeria while the government claims they have succeeded in defeating BH!!!

The rate of unemployment is increasing and the Naira/Dollar rate has made many businesses to shrink!

People now buy fuel with their generators in filling stations (something that was unheard of)

People like Dino Melaye, who instigated violent riots against the former president for trying to remove fuel subsidy now drive foreign cars while our so-called youths who were brain-washed to fight an irrelevant course would still make silly statements like 'Wow, nice car' when they see such cars posted on forums like Nairaland!

Sometimes, I just wonder why Nigerian youths go to school!!! I only sympathize with my fellow Nigerians who saw the 'chains' in the 'change'. For those that voted or supported this government, it is too late to cry when the head is off! You are reaping what you sow; I just feel for the innocent people whose economic well-being you have helped to jeopardize!!!

You cannot start complaining and criticizing Buhari when you know fully well that you are part of the architectural team that constructed this undesired government.

They say a people truly deserve the type of leaders they get. He who brings ants-ridden woods into is house should not complain when lizards start paying him visits! Eat your bitter cake so that you can rid yourself off the spirit of being gullible!!!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
I know they won't visit this thread. They will avoid it like plague because they can't stand the shame!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
You see! They can't even defend the policies of those they enthroned!

Shame!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Alexikarri: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Can u tell us how much egg was sold back in 1999?
20 naira was the exchange rate to a dollar before u and ur pdp came into power in 1999.
Even under you biafruad bafoon GEJ I bought egg for 50 naira and a bag of pure water for a 100 naira.
If your IPOB marketers who are going all out to make sure Nigeria did not progress are selling at high price blame yourself for your problems
Every day Bubari this, Buhari that will not change the fact that he is our President today and come 2019 let's see if you can convince us to vote your failed economist PDP,
May be you will console yourself with another northern president.
Igbos are Novice in politics, learn from Hausa and yoruba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Nafizzey(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Honestly I supported the change campaign during election but this is not the change we expected and clamoured for.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by chigoizie7(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Everything na double double.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Change always start with pain,chaos,protest,difficulties, etc.

For me i supported Buhari. And i expected all that is happening right now. To me dis means we are on track.

This means we are moving in d right direction. You cant smooth sail into change. It doesnt work like that. The road to change is tough, rough and tedious. That is why only courageous leaders and firm leaders can pursue change. Leaders who pursue change are usually criticise during d process world wide. But they end up being praised by future generations and history.

Do you know why despite d fact that GEJ govt brought TSA, despite thier knowledge of d benefit of TSA , GEJ govt could not fully implement it? It is simple, GEJ was not firm enough to face the initial chaos, problem that will come with it at the beginning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by ratiken(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alexikarri:
20 naira was the exchange rate to a dollar before u and ur pdp came into power in 1999.
Even under you biafruad bafoon GEJ I bought egg for 50 naira and a bag of pure water for a 100 naira.
If your IPOB marketers who are going all out to make sure Nigeria did not progress are selling at high price blame yourself for your problems
Every day Bubari this, Buhari that will not change the fact that he is our President today and come 2019 let's see if you can convince us to vote your failed economist PDP,

Please slow down before you wreck yourself. Its too late to cry when the head is off ... defense is totally irrelevant. Buhari has been an utter disaster. Even the nearly sensible sai barbarians have given up the defense.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by ratiken(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
tuale4u:

For me i supported Buhari. And i expected all that is happening right now. To me dis means we are on track.

This means we are moving in d right direction. You cant smooth sail into change. It doesnt work like that. The road to change is tough, rough and tedious. That is why only courageous leaders and firm leaders can pursue change. Leaders who pursue change are usually criticise during d process world wide. But they end up being praised by future generations and history.

Do you know why despite d fact that GEJ govt brought TSA, despite thier knowledge of d benefit of TSA , GEJ govt could fully implement it? It is simple, GEJ was not firm enough to face the initial chaos, problem that will come with it at the beginning.

Sir you said we are in the right direction.... Kindly point me to the direction we are headed under these subjects:

Power
Sustained refined petroleum product
Infrastructure
Health Sector
Economy
Education
Agriculture
SMEs
Oil and Gas
Finance
FDI
Poverty alleviation

I am not asking for achievements, I am asking for the direction..... Just mention one

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Goke7: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
I think the op should wait until the budget is finally approved and implementation begins before he finally hangs PMB, we waited almost six years before we finally gave up on GEJ, so spare your hatred for PMB and chill. if we were patient with GEJ then being patient with PMB is also fair.

And if PMB is not the real deal, then 2019 is not very far way for you to kick him out. Nobody said GEJ was a disaster after one year in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
I could still remember vividly how so many persons, especially, on this forum, were seriously campaigning for the emergence of Buhari as the executive president of Nigeria before the elections! One thing that amazed me then, was the alarming number of young people, even those that were not even born as at 1983 when Buhari became a military head of state, seriously saying of sort of 'sweet things' about this man!!! I was amazed because most of these young people knew little or nothing about this man and his people-unfriendly policies from 1983 to 1985 before his infamous government was toppled!

A short while after the inuaguration of Buhari as the president, the APC led administration, in their usual deceptive manner, swayed many Nigerians and brainwashed them absolutely by giving them false hopes that their lives were about to 'change' economically and otherwise!

Power supply was tactfully boosted in the process of further deceiving the people. I know how many persons right on this forum that didn't allow us to breathe with the chanting of 'change'!!! To me, it seems these folks were actually chanting 'chains, chains', all along without knowing.

When the present administration commenced their window-dressing fight against corruption, hands were raised to the sky again, with the shouts of praises for Muhammadu Buhari. The chants of 'chains' which came in disguise of 'change' was high again!

Fast forward to the present...what are we experiencing presently if not pains and frustration from this government of 'chains'

A box of matches costs 20 Naira now!

Egg is now sold for 40 Naira!

The price of pure water has sky-rocketed!

Supply of electricity is disgraceful as it no longer epileptic...now, we don't even see the light!

Transportation fare has doubled!

There is no fuel in our filling stations!

The prices of foodstuffs have gone beyond the comprehension of the common man!

Insulgents are still ravaging the North-Eastern part of Nigeria while the government claims they have succeeded in defeating BH!!!

The rate of unemployment is increasing and the Naira/Dollar rate has made many businesses to shrink!

People now buy fuel with their generators in filling stations (something that was unheard of)

People like Dino Melaye, who instigated violent riots against the former president for trying to remove fuel subsidy now drive foreign cars while our so-called youths who were brain-washed to fight an irrelevant course would still make silly statements like 'Wow, nice car' when they see such cars posted on forums like Nairaland!

Sometimes, I just wonder why Nigerian youths go to school!!! I only sympathize with my fellow Nigerians who saw the 'chains' in the 'change'. For those that voted or supported this government, it is too late to cry when the head is off! You are reaping what you sow; I just feel for the innocent people whose economic well-being you have helped to jeopardize!!!

You cannot start complaining and criticizing Buhari when you know fully well that you are part of the architectural team that constructed this undesired government.

They say a people truly deserve the type of leaders they get. He who brings ants-ridden woods into is house should not complain when lizards start paying him visits! Eat your bitter cake so that you can rid yourself off the spirit of being gullible!!!
Wailing over and over again like a broken cord, why don't you go revert oil prices to profitability and restore the forex reserves in the CBN?.... Na Buhari do am.. congrats on your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Habakus: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alexikarri:
Mr man,why do you find it very difficult to reason with your brain? How did the Igbos come in in this topic? What sort of obsession is this? Or you now wish to start blaming the Igbos for the many failures of this government? Nawao... People dey shaa o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
ratiken:

Sir you said we are in the right direction.... Kindly point me to the direction we are headed under these subjects:

Power
Sustained refined petroleum product
Infrastructure
Health Sector
Economy
Education
Agriculture
SMEs
Oil and Gas
Finance
FDI
Poverty alleviation

I am not asking for achievements, I am asking for the direction..... Just mention one

Power
Sustained refining
Infrastructure
Agriculture
Poverty alleviation.

Wait till May 2018. We will start seeing some result.
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Adminisher: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
You see! They can't even defend the policies of those they enthroned!

Shame!!!

What in heaven's name do you think we removed the last government for? It was because we knew this was going to happen. This is the effect of 6 years of stealing and mismanagement. Things will start turning around only in June but we have to be patient. There is no other choice .
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by SleekMallam: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
My fellow progressives. cc:Gbawe egift ngeneukwenu omenka demdem
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alexikarri:
U must be a very silly and dull person!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Habakus:
Mr man,why do you find it very difficult to reason with your brain? How did the Igbos come in in this topic? What sort of obsession is this? Or you now wish to start blaming the Igbos for the many failures of this government? Nawao... People dey shaa o.
I accord more respect to a goat than the person you quoted! cool
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
obailala:
Wailing over and over again like a broken cord, why don't you go revert oil prices to profitability and restore the forex reserves in the CBN?.... Na Buhari do am.. congrats on your wisdom.
U must be politically blind. It is people like you with this stereotyped mentality that easily fall victim to deceit!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by obailala(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
U must be politically blind. It is people like you with this stereotyped mentality that easily fall victim to deceit!
Sorry boy, I am not blind, I am not gullible and I do not judge based on silly sentiments. It is only a blindly sentimental being that would expect everything today in Nigeria to be the same as when oil sold above $100; it is also a blindly sentimental being that would blame buhari for the fall in global oil prices or for being unable to instantly diversify Nigeria's economy in 10months and maintain a robust economy as when oil (our only export commodity) still sold for above $100. It is painful arguing with some of you adults who refuse to use common sense to appreciate situations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by ElCule: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
obailala:
Sorry boy, I am not blind, I am not gullible and I do not judge based on silly sentiments. It is only a blindly sentimental being that would expect everything today in Nigeria to be the same as when oil sold above $100; it is also a blindly sentimental being that would blame buhari for the fall in global oil prices or for being unable to instantly diversify Nigeria's economy in 10months and maintain a robust economy as when oil (our only export commodity) still sold for above $100. It is painful arguing with some of you adults who refuse to use common sense to appreciate situations.
But buhari promised to stabelize oil price now. What is hapening in this country tadey is ineffective leadership and lack of good econamic team. Since Buhari came to power, there is no single clear cut economic policy. Stop blaming everything on oil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Goke7:
I think the op should wait until the budget is finally approved and implementation begins before he finally hangs PMB, we waited almost six years before we finally gave up on GEJ, so spare your hatred for PMB and chill. if we were patient with GEJ then being patient with PMB is also fair.

And if PMB is not the real deal, then 2019 is not very far way for you to kick him out. Nobody said GEJ was a disaster after one year in office.

Lol, you still live in the past. No budget for this year if you have not seen the hand writing on the wall. For your info. No money to finance any budget. No country is will to borrow us money. Maybe next year we hope for a budget.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by thundafire: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alexikarri:

c as ur mentor lies mohammed teach u hw to lie wen was egg sold 50 naira during pdp regime kai zombie even wen u cnt understand ur herds presido yet u defend him blindly zombie zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by mikolo80: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2016
ElCule:
But buhari promised to stabelize oil price now. What is hapening in this country tadey is ineffective leadership and lack of good econamic team. Since Buhari came to power, there is no single clear cut economic policy. Stop blaming everything on oil.
point 1 clear cut policy during pdp reign. that was implemented
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by GworoChewinMaga: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Alexikarri:

The last time naira exchanged for 20 naira to a dollar was in 1989 during IBB.

As at 1999 it was trading at over 80 naira to a dollar.

[img]http://cdn.tradingeconomics.com/embed/?s=usdngn&v=201603112135n&d1=19990312&d2=20160312&type=area&h=300&w=600[/img]
All other nonsense you wrote has been invalidated by your first gross lie.

You can keep decieving all the tadpole Tajus and Mulikats here that where born in 1995

Here is a historical chart analysis of the dollar naira trade from 1999-2016 and it shows naira trading at over 80 naira to a dollar.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/currency
For some reason the gif chart is not able to be displayed on NL posting link.

For naira trading at 20 to a dollar change the date from 1999 to 1989 and see naira trading at slightly over 20 naira.

Bloody liars
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by GworoChewinMaga: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2016
obailala:

You better start weaning your lazy asses off that oyel

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by obailala(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2016
ElCule:
Every major oil producing country is going through exactly what Nigeria is presently going through. Nigeria is fortunately even faring better off than the rest of the pack. So please you can keep blaming buhari for your woes from now till forever, it doesn't change this fact which should known by every smart / intelligent person.
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by obailala(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

You better start weaning your lazy asses off that oyel
Successive bad leaderships have ruined nigeria to this point where we depend solely on one commodity whose price is unfortunately unstable. The only solution to the present economic downturn is to diversify away from oil. But only capital dunces think diversification can happen instantly in 10 months and even at a time the nation is rock-bottom broke. Only capital dunces put the blame on buhari for not performing a miracle in 10 months, a miracle which his detractors ironically couldn't achieve in 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by ummsulaym(f): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2016
tuale4u:

Do you know why despite d fact that GEJ govt brought TSA, despite thier knowledge of d benefit of TSA , GEJ govt could not fully implement it? It is simple, GEJ was not firm enough to face the initial chaos, problem that will come with it at the beginning.

Tuale4u!

it's been a rough sail. The struggle could even turn out to be most enjoyed by the administrations to come just like ruthless power was later most suffered by the incumbent administration.
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Bhella5(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2016
And the wailing continues...
Re: Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Nairaland and favouritism!!! If this thread was posted to praise the incompetence of Buhari's administration, it would have been moved to front page.

Lalasticlala, take note.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: A Facebook User, Pablo Reyes, Predicted Latest World Deaths Since 2015 / APC Should Apologize To Dino Melaye Now / Ekweremadu’s Removal Will Divide Nigeria – Archbishop Chukwuma Cautions Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.