Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose (16319 Views)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Ndlistic(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2014/06/800x484xFAYOSE-IN-COURT.FEDERAL-HIGH-COURT-ADO-EKITI-035-e1412150007600.jpg.pagespeed.ic.i9MasSZVbA.webp[/img]
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Wednesday said ‎he would not stop criticizing the Buhari-led government’s bad policies despite the recent clampdown on state officials by operatives of the Department of State Security Service (SSS).

The governor said no policy of the Federal Government that is inimical to the welfare of the people would be spared by his comments.‎

According to a press statement issued by the Governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, Mr. Fayose, who was reacting to the SSS raid for the first time, said he remained resolute in his determination to criticise obnoxious policies of the president in the interest of Nigeria and democracy.

The statement said the state commissioner for finance, Toyin Ojo, who was also arrested by SSS was released late Tuesday night.

“The Bible says people with God are in majority.‎ This is not the first time people will harass me. It is a conspiracy and it will collapse like other attempts before it. I will remain critical of the activities of the Federal Government, especially when they do things that are inimical to the welfare of Nigerians,” Mr. Fayose said.

“Imagine the questions they asked my Commissioner for Finance, they asked him if the Federal Government has reimbursed the state government on works done on federal roads. But the records are with them in Abuja, can’t they check?‎ We have nothing to‎ hide and they are only chasing shadows and are time wasters.

“Telling the Federal Government that the economy is in trouble and that the president should stay at home to face governance is not a crime and is part of my rights‎ as a citizen of this country. I am like a tree planted by the bank of a river that brings forth its fruits in due season,” he said.

Responding to claims that lawmakers were offered $1 million to impeach him, the governor expressed confidence in the lawmakers.

“I am just coming from Abuja and I know that our ‎lawmakers are solid guys and their future and mine are tied together. When the APC was at its peak in the state and they wanted to use 19 lawmakers to impeach me, they failed woefully and they will still fail again. This is a storm in a tea cup. They are not just starting; I defeated them in all courts in the land. I won’t deter from saying the truth about the FG.

“We are in the morning we have not seen what the night is going to be. ‎If it is me that brought myself here they will succeed, but if it is God, they will have to first overcome God before overcoming me,” the governor said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199863-sss-raid-i-wont-stop-criticizing-buhari-fayose.html

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by ifyan(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Slayer of PMB government.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Ndlistic(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Don't know why I love this man called. FAYOSE , read more here.. http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/03/i-wont-stop-criticizing-buhari-governor.html?m=1

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by ezivision: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pay day will surely come.

9 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by jumper524(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
thats cos he keeps on ignoring you.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by dimsonu(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Even when he does something commendable?

You need Jesus!

14 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by kestolove95(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
If u don't stop, we will stop u

14 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Aufbauh(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"- Martin Luther King
Fayose refused to learn that the more he let himself go, the less others let him go.
Olofofo Governor!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by bobbiekrantz: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Move on jhare! grin

Don't mind the APC crybabies!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by ZZ22: 12:44am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
If u don't stop, we will stop u
Ngeneukwenu is that you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Vicadonis(m): 1:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Please continue. At least it keeps this 'chain agents' in check

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by hollywater: 4:11am On Mar 10, 2016
dimsonu:
Even when he does something commendable?

You need Jesus!
Read before you comment.He won't stop criticising his bad policies. Simple.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by opalu: 4:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Its his right as a Nigerian to criticize FG But If he was Governor of a State like Lagos with challenges X100 of that of Ekiti he would not have had the time to use that 'criticism right'. After all he is part of the present Government we the masses need to put on their toes to perform.

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Phame: 4:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Fayose, wait, a time will come and you will be made to remain shut forever. Idiat!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by SoNature(m): 4:40am On Mar 10, 2016
I have no idea where they picked this fearful set of PDP governors from. Each of them just keeps quiet and allows only Gov Fayose to talk. Even Olisa Metuh has suddenly become mute overnight. If PDP can't sustain good opposition, then they can never see Aso Rock in the next 50yrs. So, the opposition must continue because this is not the change Nigerians expected as things are getting really terrible.

During last election, I remember how APC used lies, deceits, and brainwashing to cling unto power, this is why we need a strong opposition which only PDP can offer for now. Frankly speaking, I felt horrible when I saw how El Rufai, Tinubu, and Amaechi were insulting Jonathan at will. We must draw the line between opposition and insult!

In any case I feel that APC merger was the best thing that happened to our democracy because what PDP was giving us was never an inch close to ideal democratic leadership. But if APC is not opposed and compelled to correct some of their obnoxious policies, this administration can lead us into a point of no return with the excuse that we were warned earlier to brace up for hard times.

I commend Gov. Fayose for always speaking out, but he must draw the lines between opposition and hate as well as opposition and insult. Elders must be respected and President Buhari is an elder.

Before you call me a PDP loyalist, I don't belong to any party, please. All I care about is the lots of the people. And obviously, economic conditions are getting rather worse.

I rest my case.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by ionsman: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Please don't stop.....There are people who look up to you as their role model.

If you become sane all of a sudden,you gonna break their hearts.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by diasporaman(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Because you're still enjoying impunity as an incumbent governor

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2016
ionsman:
Please don't stop.....There are people who look up to you as their role model.

If you become sane all of a sudden,you gonna break their hearts.
Exactly. Fayose hides behind immunity to insult the president despite skeletons in his cupboard but he will SURELY pay for his sins.

7 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by mrphysics(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Ride on governor, you are doing great. Very soon, buhari won't stop chasing you.
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by disloman(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Person wey advise or tell you to stop criticising Buhari,e no go better for that person.The thing wey I know and Buhari don talk am.No fear mi but the consequences of your actions.

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Sunky200: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2016
pls don't stop. i'm sure he will continue giving you the perfect answer.
inconsequential fool

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by senatorbayor(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Phame:
Fayose, wait, a time will come and you will be made to remain shut forever. Idiat!

So your wish is that opposition voices should be shut nd silence so tht the ruling govt will have a free day.

What was your reaction when Oshiomole,amechi were lambasting GEJ.

Bro, we need such voices to help shape the policies of govt

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by senatorbayor(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2016
diasporaman:
Because you're still enjoying impunity as an incumbent governor

Same way ameachi nd oshiomole enjoyed immunity despite their impunity.

We must condemned all those who hve desecrate the office nd persons of the president past and present

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by jordyspices: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Pls don't stop talking give it to them back to back if dey insulted jonathan I dnt see why buhari case should be different in tinubu voice we need to kick the devil out of aso rock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by dimsonu(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2016
hollywater:
Read before you comment.He won't stop criticising his bad policies. Simple.

OK. Honestly I didn't read. Just did.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by justmenoni: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
For example?

quote author=dimsonu post=43632484]Even when he does something commendable?

You need Jesus!
[/quote]
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by popesam1(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Ekun oko awon APC
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by spako4(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Itemize your own achievements in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by hucienda: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016
The battle continues...

wailers vs zombies
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by Mutuwa(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose by rattlesnake(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tricked With Fake Prophecy To Run For 2019 Presidency / FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade / Buhari Okays Postponement Of APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.