Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath (3517 Views)

God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by DeCleff(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
At this year’s gay pride event in
Stockholm while these pagan
heathens marched proudly
through the streets they got the message from God directly, one the world is hopeful the gays are paying attention to. As the God-hating homos proceeded with their march of shame through a Stockholm
neighborhood where young
children could be exposed to such blatant homogayness God
said enough is enough.

Without warning the ground
beneath this queer parade
suddenly opened up and
swallowed a large portion of
the parade participants. The
exact numbers of homos which dropped into this enormous pi
is unknown, but scientist in
Stockholm told this reporter the depth of the pit remains
unknown and any attempt at a
rescue right now is unsafe. “The pit seems to be endless, even the probes we’ve sent down have failed to locate the bottom so far,” said Dr. Jörgen Svensson with Sweden’s Geological Survey Team.

www.christwire.org/2012/04/sweden-suffers-wrath-of-god-gays-pride-parade-swallowed-up-by-the-almighty/

Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by DeCleff(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
God dey vex oh

Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by finofaya: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bush man.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by Dolypson04(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Are you serious?
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by lekkie073(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
iro nla
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by DeCleff(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
finofaya:
Bush man.
City or town man can explain what actually happened to us?
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by kevoh(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is the kind of satire christians feed on to fuel their hatred for unbelievers. grin

Anyway this is what wikipedia has to say about the source of the news

Christwire is a satirical website that publishes blog-style articles intended to ridicule excesses of American Christian conservatives. Recurring topics include homosexuality, atheism, Hollywood, and other purported threats to American culture.

Like similar satirical websites, Christwire's stories have sometimes been erroneously taken at face value

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by analice107: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
kevoh:
This is the kind of satire christians feed on to fuel their hatred for unbelievers. grin

Anyway this is what wikipedia has to say about the source of the news
God keeps quiet for too long, this has made humans take Him for weak or nonexistent. If He will act in responds more often, people will learn to calm down a bit.
More of this Lord.
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by finofaya: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
DeCleff:

City or town man can explain what actually happened to us?

Nothing happened. The story is false, as another poster has pointed out. It is intended to ridicule. You're not supposed to take it seriously.
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by ValentineMary(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
analice107:

God keeps quiet for too long, this has made humans take Him for weak or nonexistent. If He will act in responds more often, people will learn to calm down a bit.
More of this Lord .

Read the bolded. You sound happy that ur fellow humans are dying simply because they don't share ur ideologies. If u were born in the middle ages, surely u would have joined in thekilling of unbelievers. As an atheist I can't wish evil on anyone for any reason but u are happy that these people are dying simply because they don't believe. And still they call atheist the bad guys.

BTW, I thouht God made all things even homosexuals? What if a child was born with a genetic defect, and the gene for producing certain hormones like testesteron and oestrogen were altered, and eventually this child due to the low production of these hormones is attracted to the same sex, does he deserve to be punished Oh! I know God does not make a mistake so all his "unprofessional handwork" must be destroyed and he must remain perfect, while the blame is heaped on an imaginary devil.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by analice107: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
ValentineMary:

Read the bolded. You sound happy that ur fellow humans are dying simply because they don't share ur ideologies. If u were born in the middle ages, surely u would have joined in thekilling of unbelievers. As an atheist I can't wish evil on anyone for any reason but u are happy that these people are dying simply because they don't believe. And still they call atheist the bad guys.

BTW, I thouht God made all things even homosexuals? What if a child was born with a genetic defect, and the gene for producing certain hormones like testesteron and oestrogen were altered, and eventually this child due to the low production of these hormones is attracted to the same sex, does he deserve to be punished Oh! I know God does not make a mistake so all his "unprofessional handwork" must be destroyed and he must remain perfect, while the blame is heaped on an imaginary devil.

ValentineMary, am not happy they died, but there are consequences for actions. You don't want to reap? Then don't sow. As the earth remains, seed time and harvest shall not cease.
Oh, you think your arrogance will go unpunished? No sir. When you break the law, you are held accountable. You open your mouth and blaspheme God, you worship Satan thinking you are worshiping yourself.

Dear friend, for infringing into God's Sovereignty, you won't go unpunished. The sin of evil will be punished.
Valentinemary, how and why did you become an atheist? You are or were Catholic going by your Moniker. And as a Catholic, if you were rightly informed, you shd have known that the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages killed Christians, who believed in the Bible, not unbelievers. They killed Christians not for Christ or for the furtherance of the body of Christ, but for power and control of lands.
If I lived in the middle ages, I would be dead, because am a believer in Christ, so Catholic Church would have killed me.
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by HardMirror(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
analice107:

ValentineMary, am not happy they died, but there are consequences for actions. You don't want to reap? Then don't sow. As the earth remains, seed time and harvest shall not cease.
Oh, you think your arrogance will go unpunished? No sir. When you break the law, you are held accountable. You open your mouth and blaspheme God, you worship Satan thinking you are worshiping yourself.

Dear friend, for infringing into God's Sovereignty, you won't go unpunished. The sin of evil will be punished.
Valentinemary, how and why did you become an atheist? You are or were Catholic going by your Moniker. And as a Catholic, if you were rightly informed, you shd have known that the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages killed Christians, who believed in the Bible, not unbelievers. They killed Christians not for Christ or for the furtherance of the body of Christ, but for power and control of lands.
If I lived in the middle ages, I would be dead, because am a believer in Christ, so Catholic Church would have killed me.
Hehehe
So you think the story is true?
Lol
Seems you don't know chrisrwire.com
The site actually mocks christainity using satires. The use false news to make jokes
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by CoolUsername: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Top kek.

Even funnier that some fundies are actually believing this, please people be skeptical.
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by analice107: 1:14am On Mar 12, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehe
So you think the story is true?
Lol
Seems you don't know chrisrwire.com
The site actually mocks christainity using satires. The use false news to make jokes
That won't stop the Judgement of God coming against the Wicked who reject the love of God.
Re: Photos: Swedish Gays Pride Parade Swallowed Up By God's Wrath by orisa37: 6:14am On Mar 12, 2016
The Lord watches over the ways of The Righteous but the ways of The Selfish shall perish!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Muslims Only / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD. / MODIFIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.