Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria (4936 Views)

Uche Ogah's Defection Is Apc's Grand Plan: Adegboruwa / There Is A Grand Plan To Islamize Nigeria..it Starts With Your Children. / Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by teufelein(f): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2016

Seventy per cent of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria are Fulani-trained secret army assigned for devastation and secret killing of Biafrans and several gullible ethnic people.

read more at: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/92667-breakingnews-yoruba-vs-hausa-war-mile-12-lagos-viewer-discretion-2.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Don't you guys get tired?

4 Likes

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
That is serious!
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by lekkie073(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
when a nation says no to patience and goodluck, such nation is doomed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekkie073:
hahahahahaha
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by obailala(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekkie073:
grin grin
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by Goke7: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
Don't you guys get tired?

its the pdp, just leave them with their thing, since boko haram is gradually being eradicated, the next thing now is the fulani cattle herdsmen, anyway this propaganda can't guarantee entrance back to aso rock

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by Pennsylvania: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP, what makes you think so?
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by tafabaloo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kkkkk
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by knightsTempler: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Worthy of Note!!!

GEJ had all his children and wards school here in Nigeria and yet allowed people send theirs abroad

All Buhari and El Rufai kids school abroad and yet make it impossible for you to send yours to school abroad or give birth there.

It Is this "push others down so we remain princes amongs almajiris and talakawas" mentality that is why so many in the North are poor despite them owning all the oil wells in the Niger Delta. THEY ARE VERY SELFISH AND SELF-CENTERED. "only my child Zara must succeed. Others can beg on the street and follow cow from Sokoto to Akwa Ibom"
-Ena

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
The day biafr@ns would mess with the Fulani.....I pity them....

Igbos should note that the fulani own WEST AFRICA.......NIGER, CHAD, MAURITANIA, MALI, BURKINAFASO, SENEGAL, NORTH AFRICA, and some part of CAMEROUN and EAST AFRICA. You are all at our mercy.

WE RULE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by teufelein(f): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pennsylvania:
OP, what makes you think so?

same pattern of schemata applied to conquer awusa people..something in that nature happened to yoruba in kwara state.
...look around you, it's daily occurrence unless if you're in slumber, then goodluck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by BeClever: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
knightsTempler:
Worthy of Note!!!

GEJ had all his children and wards school here in Nigeria and yet allowed people send theirs abroad

All Buhari and El Rufai kids school abroad and yet make it impossible for you to send yours to school abroad or give birth there.

It Is this "push others down so we remain princes amongs almajiris and talakawas" mentality that is why so many in the North are poor despite them owning all the oil wells in the Niger Delta. THEY ARE VERY SELFISH AND SELF-CENTERED. "only my child Zara must succeed. Others can beg on the street and follow cow from Sokoto to Akwa Ibom"
-Ena

POINT!

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by medpren: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Goke7:

its the pdp, just leave them with their thing, since boko haram is gradually being eradicated, the next thing now is the fulani cattle herdsmen, anyway this propaganda can't guarantee entrance back to aso rock

fulani herdsmen to be eradicated? when buhari is their head in west africa?, why do you think he has never condemned the agatu killings? Chai these fulani jazz on yoruba and zombies dey powerful ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by medpren: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Igbos should note that the fulani own WEST AFRICA.......NIGER, CHAD, MAURITANIA, MALI, BURKINAFASO, SENEGAL, NORTH AFRICA, and some part of CAMEROUN and EAST AFRICA. You are all at our mercy.

WE RULE.

this guys speaks from the abundance of his fulani mind. But zombies like obailala, abagworo, and other clowns still think it's a PDP vs APC affair. I dey look dem they laugh. SMH.

Chai! this is monumental Zombeism of highest grade! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by medpren: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
knightsTempler:
Worthy of Note!!!

-Ena

how do we take this truism and put into the thick skulls of obailala, abagworo and other zombies?

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by lordizak(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
knightsTempler:
Worthy of Note!!!

-Ena

GEJ's family relocated to the UK b4 the general election. Get Ur fact b4 u make complete fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by lordizak(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
lekkie073:
FYM you smart ba?
I see it this way; when good luck and patience fail a nation, Change is inevitable. We we were shouting change, we knew that it will come. If u can't contribute to Nigeria, Pls #pack&Go.

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

this guys speaks from the abundance of his fulani mind. But zombies like obailala, abagworo, and other clowns still think it's a PDP vs APC affair. I dey look dem they laugh. SMH.

Chai! this is monumental Zombeism of highest grade! grin grin grin
Keep deceiving yourselves Oh ye bleedy jonathanians. There's no amount of ethnic/tribal/religious divide and rule tactics you plebs didn't apply to perpetuate the ineffectual one in power. Even long after his loss, the man is happily enjoying his loot in retirement but you guys in your frustration still desperately keep churning out all sorts of bizarre divide and rule tactics to justify your delusions. Sensible people have since learnt how to pay no attention to your devices and you and you alone will drown in them. Today Nigeria is a thousand times more divided that it ever was, no thanks to the failed divide and rule tactics of the clueless ones.

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
knightsTempler:
Worthy of Note!!!

-Ena
medpren:

how do we take this truism and put into the thick skulls of obailala, abagworo and other zombies?
The message is simple, if you can't afford to send yourself and your kids overseas, sit your broke asses at home. You don't expect the government to subsidise such luxuries for you especially when the country is going through a great recession which may irreversibly crash it.

2 Likes

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by knightsTempler: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
lordizak:

GEJ's family relocated to the UK b4 the general election. Get Ur fact b4 u make complete fool of yourself.

Just had to share this.....

Dear Zombie,

I hope the sun beat you senseless in your fuel queue yesterday...

I hope the darkness enveloped you when you got home last night and the mosquitoes feasted on you because your god's body language stopped giving off signals...

I hope your fixed income couldn't buy the quantity of foodstuff it used to buy in the market and if you have a large family...ntooor!

I hope your sensibilities are being bruised by an i-don't-care President who has plunged you into an undefined, inchoate Islamic coalition. And if you don't like it, go and fight Boko Haram yourself!

However, the painful part is that both those who engineered this fake change with their lies and the majority of us who simply sat and watched, we're all neck-deep in this shit.

Most regrettably, we're in it together! Most regrettably!

5 Likes

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by medpren: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

WE RULE.

obailala:
[s]Keep deceiving yourselves Oh ye bleedy jonathanians. There's no amount of ethnic/tribal/religious divide and rule tactics you plebs didn't apply to perpetuate the ineffectual one in power. Even long after his loss, the man is happily enjoying his loot in retirement but you guys in your frustration still desperately keep churning out all sorts of bizarre divide and rule tactics to justify your delusions. Sensible people have since learnt how to pay no attention to your devices and you and you alone will drown in them. Today Nigeria is a thousand times more divided that it ever was, no thanks to the failed divide and rule tactics of the clueless ones.[/s]

you didn't address your fulani master's thought up there, are you a fulani parading as an "Igbo"?
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by lekkie073(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
lordizak:

FYM you smart ba?
I see it this way; when good luck and patience fail a nation, Change is inevitable. We we were shouting change, we knew that it will come. If u can't contribute to Nigeria, Pls #pack&Go.
when u wish for change be careful the change u wished for...because changes comes in various form...chafe for d better or change for the worse.....Nigeria's change looks more of d latter
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

[s]you didn't address your fulani master's thought up there, are you a fulani parading as an "Igbo"?
[/s]
Next! grin

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by medpren: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
obailala:
[s]The message is simple, if you can't afford to send yourself and your kids overseas, sit your broke asses at home. You don't expect the government to subsidise such luxuries for you especially when the country is going through a great recession which may irreversibly crash it.[/s]

Crap! I schooled outside your Godforsaken country and i hold dual citizenships. We only pity you and your broke almajiri relatives, who enjoy ranka dede-ing their way to daily meals. Typical APC lapdog and Zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

[s]Crap! I schooled outside your Godforsaken country and i hold dual citizenships. We only pity you and your broke almajiri relatives, who enjoy ranka dede-ing their way to daily meals. Typical APC lapdog and Zombie. grin[/s]
You are not the first to school outside Nigeria... You are also not the first to hold dual citizenship. So don't let your frustration take over your reasoning. #BleedyWailers

2 Likes

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by Adminisher: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
So OP, you or somebody went through all this trouble to produce this trash?. It might work on the little kids on Nairaland i suppose. The little chart is called a work flow process diagram, in some fields it is called a SIPOC diagram .
The problem is that everything from top to bottom is based on a cheap lie that does not pass simple common sense audits.

The Fulani are actually a minority in Nigeria, they are actually barely 15million pure Fulani in Nigeria, how are they going to kill everybody. Igbo s alone are probably 45million . Boko Haram is mainly Kanuri and there are other deadly militant groups in all the regions.
The current FG because they are not focussed on corruption are making massive investments in defence and security. There are plebty of bullets being bought to feed into the bodies of Fulani, Boko Haram, middle belt, OPC, Niger Delta or IPOB (IPOD) millitants from where ever they may be coming from but seriously the diagram is based on a lie

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by medpren: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
obailala:
[s]You are not the first to school outside Nigeria... You are also not the first to hold dual citizenship. So don't let your frustration take over your reasoning.[/s]

Why should i be frustrated? I'm only trying to knock some sense into your thick skull before you self-destruct, zombies disgust intelligent people. You should know. grin grin
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by lordizak(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
knightsTempler:

Just had to share this.....

Dear Zombie,

I hope the sun beat you senseless in your fuel queue yesterday...

I hope the darkness enveloped you when you got home last night and the mosquitoes feasted on you because your god's body language stopped giving off signals...

I hope your fixed income couldn't buy the quantity of foodstuff it used to buy in the market and if you have a large family...ntooor!

I hope your sensibilities are being bruised by an i-don't-care President who has plunged you into an undefined, inchoate Islamic coalition. And if you don't like it, go and fight Boko Haram yourself!

However, the painful part is that both those who engineered this fake change with their lies and the majority of us who simply sat and watched, we're all neck-deep in this shit.

Most regrettably, we're in it together! Most regrettably!
I can deduce from Ur write up that u r a poet, and thus know nothing about fiscal measures.
The question is this; What has Buhari done wrongly?. If u want to give destructive criticism, you should be constructive. You see, I understand the need to point at somebody, when things go wrong. Nigerians are going beyond bounds. The Biafra issue, the vile attacks by Fulani herdsmen, The hoarding of petrol, erratic power supply ( Remember the power sector has been privatized). Our biggest asset as a nation has lost value. We earn far less than we have been earning. What should we do? Devalue the Naira: when we import almost everything?. We need to control our economy, we need to start from here, we need to produce made in Nigeria, we need to buy made in Nigeria. that is what a leader with vision does.

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by stonemasonn: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

WE RULE.
Big lie. It is only in Nigeria you get mouth; because of the yeye colonial masters (British).
Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by lordizak(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

you didn't address your fulani master's thought up there, are you a fulani parading as an "Igbo"?

You shouldn't trade words with men that lack intelligence. ignore him.

1 Like

Re: BreakingNews: Fulani's Grand Plan For Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

Why should i be frustrated? I'm only trying to knock some sense into your thick skull before you self-destruct, zombies disgust intelligent people. You should know. grin grin

Lol.. I am a very happy man living a comfortable life, thanks. But you on the other hand obviously woke up frustrated this morning and you have been mentioning my name on every post as if you dreamt about me. I come to Nairaland to have fun and gain information/knowledge, you obviously came in here today to lament, weep, wail, gnash your teeth and pour out your accumulated venom/frustration on your perceived enemies. Unfortunately for you, I don jump you pass, your craze nor reach to worry me. So I will only keep responding to your rants because I am pretty much free today. Kontinuu! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) – Checkout The Cross River Super Highway / Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! / Did Iran Just Score An Own Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.