Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) (51939 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard Killed By My Brother This Morning In Our Back Yard / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by UKBobo(m): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2016
Abeg. Mek sure u carry towel, antibiotics and flip-flops for hospital na rucksack.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by bright007(f): 1:08am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

Happy birthday! I think I just might be the first to wish you a happy birthday.

'Nyways, happy birthday. Age with grace.

Thank you... you just made my day. gringringringrin
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Danielolobayo: 1:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Lesser fever is still at the corner
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Besko(m): 1:47am On Mar 12, 2016
How about this?

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by tico1212(m): 2:58am On Mar 12, 2016
Like play play these pple don dey spread lassa
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by delishpot: 4:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Dharnchuks:
you go don live near jungle oh... As for me I don repent from bush rat

No o. Na my landlord back in the day give us crocodile meat. The man likes his wild caught meat.
E don tey I chop bush meat sha. Almost 15 yrs now
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by hopilo: 5:17am On Mar 12, 2016
What sought of humans do we have on nairaland?
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Aroh48(m): 6:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
In Warri, we don't look at people's faces o! If boys are hungry, boys roast any damn moving creature! Including snakes and cats sef! grin cool
You are playing with lassa fever.You know what that means? death.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by samjadinero(m): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Chai! Awon a ma dun! That lizard dey sweet. Dem full ogbomoso.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by vexing(m): 6:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
In Warri, we don't look at people's faces o! If boys are hungry, boys roast any damn moving creature! Including snakes and cats sef! grin cool
This one nah dragon lizard oh
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by LordOfTheWeed: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Guy you better run comot from here before them catch you, you sef na meat grin
This made my morning grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Naomite(f): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2016
stevejireh01:
good advice tho, but in as much as am not holding brief for them, I want to tell you that the environment is not different from the kitchens of most of these major eateries. As a poultry farmer I have been opportuned to make some deliveries to them, seeing the sight of their kitchen alone will automatically discourage you from eating there not to talk of how the meats were bn handled under an unhigeneic condition.
Yea u right. Dats y someone like me don't eat out, and dats y I said ppl should b very conscious of what they eat...... There are many death trap out there, so BEWARE!

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by deolu2000(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2016
It used to be mere snakes and rats but lizards don follow again? Na wa o, see wetin GEJ has caused.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Enforce this law now lalasticlala n co.. undecided angry grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Jalinco: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Olorun o ma ni je 'wo omo yii o je Ebola a
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Jalinco: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Won le je bata Onduboye
missKiffy:
Awon oni je ku je oshi embarassed
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
The best way to eat bush rat is by making it a barbeque! Just add enough pepper and spice it up! cheesy wink
ahswr, u gaRrit!
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by tonjeola(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2016
missKiffy:
Awon oni je ku je oshi embarassed
grin grin grin which part my sis
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Wowzer(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Disgusting.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Shey i no go download dead snake picture for google put am use do topic. Surest way to frontpage

who pays for frontpage? and how much is it?
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by olarhtunji(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2016
now i see why warri boys steal things like rats
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by wiZbanky(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
Can u translate it to English?
bunch of rubbish eaters grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by bitrusnathan396(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
una no De fear lassa fiver abi you get anti lassa for your blood
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by scolex95(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
The monitor lizard tail tastes like fish
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by stevecantrell: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
banmee:
Mark my words; Nigerians will soon start eating each other. That is if it hasn't already begun. God help una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Continental Dishes / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.