Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (1168 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Thread closed by jazzydawg(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bros na your baby be dat? I suspect say she get gonorrhea na im make I use cd. Guy move on she no worth am, she be tell me say na Virgin she be, na well na im I enter, dem tie rope for my waist drag me comot from dat pu**y. grin
Re: Thread closed by Ab025(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
@poster

Arrange a date with her and ask her about it first, afterall, there is nothing to be scared of again...... The worst has happened already and ur trust definitely is gone!!
Re: Thread closed by Smellymouth: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
No, don't dump her..
Congratulate her undecided

She deserves Hip TV award.. Ode undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by SUPERPACK: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
what ever happened to using condom. or is she wife.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
what ever happened to using condom. or is she wife.
she was my bae for 3yrz, we've bn having fun witot protection though we were so careful of pregnancy in d course...
Re: Thread closed by cruzita(f): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecided why dump her? wait till she infect u with HIV then u can dump her. thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ab025:
@poster

Arrange a date with her and ask her about it first, afterall, there is nothing to be scared of again...... The worst has happened already and ur trust definitely is gone!!
she has bn insisting she never contactd thru sex... Dat d filthy toilet she used in Ph cud possibly be d curse... Dis is getting me more confused.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
No dump her but dumb youundecided
Re: Thread closed by biazarre(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mr op... d fact dat u contacted std from her doesn't mean she is a loose gurl..... women tend to ave dis kind of problem sometimes. women ar open to toilet diseases because of d shape n nature of their private parts, aving sex with a woman dat is aving long untreated toilet diseases may result to contacting stds. women can live with STDs for yrs without treatment.... buh d reverse is d case wen it comes to men.... pls make enquiries b4 u jump into a blind spot......!
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Your girl might be a prostitute. cool

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by SUPERPACK: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Denizsmart:
she was my bae for 3yrz, we've bn having fun witot protection though we were so careful of pregnancy in d course...
whether girlfriend or nt, your safety should be first, and what do u mean by being careful of pregnancy?.
you should thank God she did nt give u hiv.
Re: Thread closed by anigbajumo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Denizsmart:
The relationship was a rosy one until she left home for portharcourt, reason being that she had a row with her dad. After spending 3 months in Ph, she returned on the 24th of december 2015, she came by on christmas day and apologised to me, we had enough fun that day. On 31st night, the shocking symptoms of gonorhea began... I visited the doctor the next day and it was confirmed. I got medications asap... I felt so bad that i had to put the whole affair to an abrupt stop. She has been trying to get us back again, but i've been snubbing her pleads... I really love her but she has murdered my trust towards her. SHOULD I FORGIVE HER OR STICK TO MY DECISION? Tanx 4 ur advice.

She infected u wif STD does not mean she is cheating on you bt Naija gals of nowadays are not to be trusted... May b u knack her wen she dey do dat monthly blood or she contacted it from toilet/ toilet disease.

If I truly lov her,take her to doctor and treat her then gat her sitted wif lots of questions to know yer thought.
Re: Thread closed by Houseofglam7(f): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
You guys should seek medical help together
Re: Thread closed by MrOreo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Don't dump her...... wait let her infect u with something u can't cure......dumb nigga grin !

(1) (Reply)

As NYSC No Wan Call Us Come Camp / What A Perfect DISCOVERY! / 6 Benefit You Get When You Marry A Fat/plumpy Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.