Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Forgot again.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Forgot again.... (1050 Views)

How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . / She Went To A Night Club And Forgot Her Bra, The Bra Cost 77000 (pics) / I Forgot His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Before una start to crucify me...hear me out o

I have a lot in my head to remember the date... I know ts sometime tis month but I can't remember the exact date... What's worse is tat it happened last year.... So she could feel bad If I ask the date... sad ... All her friends are loyal.. Am sure they'll tell her I asked.... Abeg guys help me out here small... Have yhu ever been in tis situation.... N how did yhu make it out without suffering from rants about how yhu don't care about her?? grin
Re: I Forgot again.... by Bluezy13(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pay her facebook profile a visit.
Pay her personal files a visit (indirectly)
Pay her friend a visit ( your manner of approach will tell her friend how serious you are without her friend telling you off and let it be like a little secret between you and her friend)

Experience sha
Re: I Forgot again.... by darkenkach(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
We know you have a girlfriend now vist her Facebook wall to find out.
Re: I Forgot again.... by layla129(f): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
This moniker looks familiar...oh, i remember you were arguing with me about diick size grin

Can't you check it out on fb?
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
wow so a girl finally agreed to date you cheesy
Re: I Forgot again.... by Caseless: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
undecided

Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
darkenkach:
We know you have a girlfriend now vist her Facebook wall to find out.

Fake birthdate on FB genius...
Re: I Forgot again.... by foriz4u(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
send her to my house n pass me call number n my report will be at the table the following morning
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bluezy13:
Pay her facebook profile a visit.
Pay her personal files a visit (indirectly)
Pay her friend a visit ( your manner of approach will tell her friend how serious you are without her friend telling you off and let it be like a little secret between you and her friend)

Experience sha

Thanks G... Her fb birthdate reads october 1,1960 ... Weird right grin ts almost like she knew tats the first place I'll look...grin
Re: I Forgot again.... by Caseless: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
This moniker looks familiar...oh, i remember you were arguing with me about diick size grin

undecided

Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

No I can't oo... Lol...

How yhu dey na? Yhu ever got the chance to check tat guy's dick size out??

How's been yhur day?
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Since you are sure it is April, then say this with aplomb and as casual as possible:- "Hey babe, what are we gonna do on your birthday this April 18th"...

If you're lucky, that would be the date and if you're not then she'd correct you and all you've got to do is act like it was an innocent error and not that you forgot...

She won't be agitated if you use this method.
Re: I Forgot again.... by Bluezy13(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

Thanks G... Her fb birthdate reads october 1,1960 ... Weird right grin ts almost like she knew tats the first place I'll look...grin
You are welcome...
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Since you are sure it is April, then say this with confidence and as casual as possible:- "Hey babe, what are we gonna do on your birthday this April 18th"...

If you're lucky, that would be the date and if you're not then she'd correct you and all you've got to do is act like it was an innocent error and not that you forgot...

She won't be agitated if you use this method.

It could work... Only am pretty sure she knows ave forgotten... grin she won't be letting me off easy...smiley
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
foriz4u:
send her to my house n pass me call number n my report will be at the table the following morning

N yhur sure she'll tell yhu...?? cry grin
Re: I Forgot again.... by Kenzico(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
who this thread go epp??
Heres the trick....Just buy her a cool present and give it to her either 2morow or next. Tell her u intend buying the gift on time and also u state that based on economic hardship u dont want the price of the package to increase. Am sure dis contribution can help save ur ass lol
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
wow so a girl finally agreed to date you cheesy
Yeah o.... But e fit no last with tis situation.... sad

"How she broke up with me" thread hitting FP soon!
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
O'boy, carry your cross oh!
Re: I Forgot again.... by Fumiex(f): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
maybe u shld ask her to help u check d calendar wat day of the week her bday fell on because u have another event on her bday month n c if u can manipulate it to get d date
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

It could work... Only am pretty sure she knows ave forgotten... grin she won't be letting me off easy...smiley

Here is another method.
Use truth & dare as a ruse in obtaining it stealthily.

Whenever you guys hobnob, tell her you feel like playing truth and dare.

She would definitely agree, if she doesn't, importune her playfully until she yields.

Your first question should go like this and you must recite this verbatim :- "Okay, let's start with something I already know - on what day were you born?"

She won't smell a rat, trust me - it all boils down to how sleek your acting skills are.
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yeah o.... But e fit no last with tis situation.... sad

"How she broke up with me" thread hitting FP soon!
grin
Re: I Forgot again.... by foriz4u(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

N yhur sure she'll tell yhu...?? cry grin
obviously you don't need help. I wonder y u came up here to cry like a child.
my friend send that babe ova... she no go no wen she tell me not just her bday but that of her papa, mama n even her granmama dem own wen I dey knack her
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Here is another method.
Use truth & dare as a ruse in obtaining it stealthily.

Whenever you guys hobnob, tell her you feel like playing truth and dare.

She would definitely agree, if she doesn't, importune her playfully until she yields.

Your first question should go like this and you must recite this verbatim :- "Okay, let's start with something I already know - on what day were you born?"

She won't smell a rat, trust me - it all boils down to how sleek your acting skills are.

Ah egbon... Yhu haf tayed for the game o

Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ah egbon... Yhu haf tayed for the game o

Women are like chess. You just gotta be shrewd when moving the pieces on the board or you go be numero uno mumu for their eye.
Re: I Forgot again.... by layla129(f): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

No I can't oo... Lol...

How yhu dey na? Yhu ever got the chance to check tat guy's dick size out??

How's been yhur day?

Nah, not checking out nothing grin. My day was ok thanks
Re: I Forgot again.... by raphie01(f): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Its 27th... What would u do without me? grin
Re: I Forgot again.... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
raphie01:
Its 27th... What would u do without me? grin

Nothing o am lost without yhu ni o... Yeye geh...

Thanks yall.... I learned a thing or two... Incase of nxt year..cool

Oga foriz4u yhur plan to bang my girl wouldn't work anymore.. grin goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Pregnancy / Am In Love / Pictures Of No Celebration On Children's Day For Students In Umuahia South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.